HI!

Theos

Hi, I'm really new here.

I really like VNs but im really new so if you have any recommendations i would like to hear them.

About me: Hmmm i never really know what to say but i feel that since this is an introduction i should say something.

I love anime and manga, the genres i like really vary i like pretty much every genre. Like i already said i am new to VNs but am really enjoying them so recommendations are most welcome. I'm also an avid gamer so yeah.....

I hope i fit in here and make friends.(sorry if there are a ton of grammatical errors in this.)

Heya, what's up.

Just take a second to admire Mario Jackson.

Time's up.

I'm also fairly new to FuwaForums. Less than two weeks since I joined.

I'd recommend Rewrite. Even if I did vote it less than some other games on my VNDB, it's my favorite VN. Of all time. Oh, and don't quit until the 'Dark Day'. That's the kickstarter to the true story of the VN. Unless you chose the common route. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Is it okay if I ask you what type of VN you prefer? Judging by your profile pic, I'd hazard a guess and say you've at least played Steins;Gate? What was your first VN?

Heya, what's up.

Just take a second to admire Mario Jackson.

Time's up.

I'm also fairly new to FuwaForums. Less than two weeks since I joined.

I'd recommend Rewrite. Even if I did vote it less than some other games on my VNDB, it's my favorite VN. Of all time. Oh, and don't quit until the 'Dark Day'. That's the kickstarter to the true story of the VN. Unless you chose the common route. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Is it okay if I ask you what type of VN you prefer? Judging by your profile pic, I'd hazard a guess and say you've at least played Steins;Gate? What was your first VN?

well im really new to VNs but i loved steins gate. im really open minded to genres there isn't really a genre i don't like.

Konichiwa! Nice to meet you! Hope we get along~

(Majikoi is a great Vn; it isn't complete yet, it's missing the Agrave Route, Miyako's Route and side Routes however: the other main Route's are available like: Kawakami Kazuko (Who my avatar is and who I RP as) but I recomend saving her for last or at least doing Chris's Route first. Other then that it's a awesome game I recommend you should play!)

Well, I'm really new to VNs but I loved Steins;Gate. I'm really open minded to genres, there isn't really a genre I don't like.

I always hate how people say steins gate. It's Steins;Gate. Note the lack of spaces and the ; between the words. Also the capitals.

In any case, did you know Steins;Gate was part of a series? It's known as the "Science Adventure Game Series", being the de facto sequel to Chaos;Head and the prequel of Robotics;Notes. It doesn't matter what order you play Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate, but make sure to do Robotics;Notes last. I assure you, it's best that way. The Committee of 300 will make sure of it.

I have watched the Clannad anime, is it worth to read the VN as well?

The anime Clannad can never capture the true essence of Clannad. Same as Little Busters!, despite the anime showing the best ending.

You must try it, I assure you that it's better as a VN.

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

I recommend you to read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!). It's not a VN, but a light novel. Most of the otakus that I've met are into VNs, manga, anime and games. I rarely see people that read LNs, and if they do, it's usually due to an anime adaptation. It seems like you are someone who is willing to try out something new, so do give it a shot when you have the time. I'm trying to get people into reading it as I feel that it's a shame that such a masterpiece is hidden from the eyes of everyone. I don't mind if people read it and didn't like it, but most people don't even know of it's existence.