Webcomic Topic

Stray Cat

People keep telling me to start reading these so called webcomics. Are they worth the time?

Depends on your sense of humor.  Honestly most aren't that long so you could catch up pretty quick and then you get anywhere between daily and weekly releases.  If it's video game humor I can recommend quite a few.

Questionable Content (indeed SFW) is amazing Slice of Life, been following that for years already and I just can't seem to grow tired of it.

Two Guys and Guy Silly stuff.

Ménage à 3 Anime style, Slice of Life, very NSFW (seriously, don't click while at work)

Posted from work. :keke:

I also enjoy QC.

This one goes out to all the original Persona 3 fans out there.

mitsuruai.jpg

the gamer (Korean web comic translated in to English) about a guy who wakes up one day with all the powers ability's and traits of a mmorpg character.

http://mangajoy.com/The-Gamer/

and MegaTokyo . MegaTokyo is published in unfinished form on the site then cleaned colored and published as a graphic novel by dark horse i believe its currently in the process of being released as a visual novel as well.

its about two guys who couldn't get in to e3 and get drunk and wake up in Tokyo. but its like the Tokyo they end up in is full of the stuff from anime, manga, games and other otaku media.

http://megatokyo.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...