Fuwanovel Podcast (Fuwacast) Official Thread

OriginalRen

You should seek some help for that. How will you ever complete a book, or a VN for that matter.

Books and VNs are easier for me. I'm able to marathon them (usually reading for up to 36 hours only stopping to get food and go to the washroom), but I feel like unable to read through *25* comments without collapsing on the spot.

You should seek some help for that. How will you ever complete a book, or a VN for that matter.

Good question.

Books and VNs are easier for me. I'm able to marathon them (usually reading for up to 36 hours only stopping to get food and go to the washroom), but I feel like unable to read through *25* comments without collapsing on the spot.

That's a problem.

Good question.

One that was answered right at the top of the page.

If you're just as lazy as I am, here's the quote.

Hello, OriginalRen! I would like to volunteer for episode 11. I'm not sure if this will be a problem, since I may also be in episode 13 as you interview some members of the Lucid9 project. 

Also, I'm still fairly new to visual novels, so I may not be as insightful about the topic as others. ^^'

Hi!

I know I'm new, but I'm actually pretty interested in the way VNs have changed over the years and have a pretty good handle on the newer ones vs. the old ones. So as long as I'm able to commit to the time, I would like to participate in Episode 11 (Visual Novel Interface and Modern Changes Over the Years). Let me know if that's cool or not! :)

Hi Ren i would like to volunteer for ep11(if you still have any slot).

I'm just not sure if i would do a good job though, and english is not my first language,but i can understand it perfectly ><

Hello, OriginalRen! I would like to volunteer for episode 11. I'm not sure if this will be a problem, since I may also be in episode 13 as you interview some members of the Lucid9 project. 

Also, I'm still fairly new to visual novels, so I may not be as insightful about the topic as others. ^^'

Hi!

I know I'm new, but I'm actually pretty interested in the way VNs have changed over the years and have a pretty good handle on the newer ones vs. the old ones. So as long as I'm able to commit to the time, I would like to participate in Episode 11 (Visual Novel Interface and Modern Changes Over the Years). Let me know if that's cool or not! :)

I have added all of you the episode list and will be sending out a PM fairly soon. Thanks for volunteering!

You've got an audio glitch there - it makes it sound like there's a female on the internet.sorry

About F/SN, I'm pretty sure it originally came out without voices. The fact that it doesn't say who is speaking each line is because it's in NVL format (as opposed to the ADV format which most VNs use) and so it's written more like an actual novel.

You didn't talk about save slots. Literally 0/10, worst podcast ever.

You've got an audio glitch there - it makes it sound like there's a female on the internet.sorry

About F/SN, I'm pretty sure it originally came out without voices. The fact that it doesn't say who is speaking each line is because it's in NVL format (as opposed to the ADV format which most VNs use) and so it's written more like an actual novel.

Zaka managed to write a whole damn article about save slots on our old blog. Never realized how big of a deal they are to people until that day. 

I mentioned it. :(