Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

It was a Hanayo I didn't really want and the rest were all repeats.

I am thankful for the UR, but the rest of the cards really serve me no practical purpose since they won't net me new side stories, that's why I was a bit upset.

Of course it still buffs up my teams in the end but yeah, could have been slightly better considering most people here get a least 2 or 3 SR and so far I've only gotten one in all my scoutings.

I don't think it's in such poor taste to be a little upset given one would normally want their favorite cards :P

But hey what's done is done, I'll just focus on the next draw. I'll probably end up paying for it though.

Well, they can be used to increase your skill level of your other characters.

I'd argue that most devices nowadays are only made to last 2/3 years so it's not "forever" :P

But regardless during the device's lifespan you should have enough time to get back to buying love gems.

I might as well start saving up now then.

SiF, why do you do this to my pocket. I want to spite you but I can't....

A bit late started playing the game on the 23rd and im facing a dilemma regarding the N cards, after maximizing their kizuna to unlock the side stories, should i level them to max? or should i use them as fodder to lvl my Rs (only have Rs so far)? i mean do they have any use aside from getting that 1 loveca stone?

Also, im playing on my pc since i dont have money to afford a device ( :()

Leveling a certain amount of idolized cards to max gets you love gems. You won't get /much/, but good to save for any downtime in leveling your other stuff. I'm personally on a mission to max-level every normal member once, but it keeps getting interrupted by rares and shit kekeke

A bit late started playing the game on the 23rd and im facing a dilemma regarding the N cards, after maximizing their kizuna to unlock the side stories, should i level them to max? or should i use them as fodder to lvl my Rs (only have Rs so far)? i mean do they have any use aside from getting that 1 loveca stone?

If you have Rares to replace them then you can use them as fodder.

If not then level the highest attribute normals first.

Idolized and max level earn you album rewards too and that earns you love gems.

But again, focus on rares first and then on normals.

"Should i use them as fodder" - Yes

Focus levelling your Rs (and above) first.

You only want to level your Ns when you got nothing better else to do. Or if you want to complete the full collection with max level and kizuna.

Erm, max out lv to get urself for album rewards, every 25 idolized max lv, will gt u 1 gem. I personally will maxed out those N, after maxed out, u can use them as fodder if u need. But i think u will get too much fodder , expecially when event.

every single type of idolized card ony get one gem through unlock their side story.

Go get a device with 1 gb ram should enough for play this game, juz save a bit =w=

Hey everyone I'm back from my slumber :) first thing i did was scout for new members :rolleyes:  so here it is I'm still new and i don't really know if i got anything great so I'm posting a screenshot so you can tell me how well i did :D

2sEC3r5.png

Why am I trying.

You got a REALLY great scout by the way.

See what I mean by a little upset now Zaka?

Hey everyone I'm back from my slumber :) first thing i did was scout for new members :rolleyes:  so here it is I'm still new and i don't really know if i got anything great so I'm posting a screenshot so you can tell me how well i did :D

2sEC3r5.png

Wow... I am lost for words.

2sEC3r5.png

My scout was the same (3SR and 1 UR), besides the fact that I didn't want most of the cards I got. I'd trade my UR Umi for that Nico any day. Really good scout you got there, wishing for anything better would be selfish. :P

Nosey, I've gotten 2 SRs in total from my two 10+1 scouts, and one was with a guaranteed SR :P

The truth is that you have a 0.9^11 = ~31,4% chance of getting not a single member higher than a rare in a 10+1 scout, barring guaranteed SR. if you have guaranteed SR, getting anything higher than a rare with the rest is at 34.9%.

Getting a single UR with guaranteed SR is at ~10%; getting more than one is probably more or less negligible for the purposes of this calc.

Nosey, I've gotten 2 SRs in total from my two 10+1 scouts, and one was with a guaranteed SR :P

The truth is that you have a 0.9^11 = ~31,4% chance of getting not a single member higher than a rare in a 10+1 scout, barring guaranteed SR. if you have guaranteed SR, getting anything higher than a rare with the rest is at 34.9%.

Getting a single UR with guaranteed SR is at ~10%; getting more than one is probably more or less negligible for the purposes of this calc.

I know the stats are proving the reason I got what I got. Just the fact I got a UR is pretty impressive given the appearance rate.

But i still can't help but feel crushed when I see people getting 3 SR in one scout. It's like "why do you hate me game?"

Well I got 16 love gems. I'll make sure to use them to get my Nico.

2sEC3r5.png

I'm jealous of you... But congrats anyways on getting 3 sr and 1 ur. Especially a nico ur. So jealous....

I know the stats are proving the reason I got what I got. Just the fact I got a UR is pretty impressive given the appearance rate.

But i still can't help but feel crushed when I see people getting 3 SR in one scout. It's like "why do you hate me game?"

Well I got 16 love gems. I'll make sure to use them to get my Nico.

Why does the game hate my friend? Only 1 SR out of 2 10+1s is pretty horrible.

Got one of the new 1 star cards from the patch.

9yh5d.jpg

She was a reward from the Kotori event, so not new.

I just realized I sacrifed the same card twice now from the Umi event. I'm a moron...

Edit: Again, posted before me! @Nosebleed: No, she's from last update, I've had the basket ball girl idolized for a while.

2sEC3r5.png

Wow, that's some incredible luck you got there! In a matter of fact, I am fucking jelly.

I was so eager to get my 10+1 draw as well, to the point I forgot the make a screenshot. On the other hand, I made a bunch afterwards. Here are the results (including the ticket reward from the event):

The guaranteed SR:

SIF_27062014draw_sr.png

Already obtained cards, which allowed me to idolize my previous rares:

SIF_27062014draw_idolized.png

And the rest of rares I got from the draw:

SIF_27062014draw_rares.png

I'm happy with SR Nico and those additional cards; getting your precious gals idolized is the best thing possible.

Time to level them up and I'm already collecting new gems for the next draw; perhaps, I will manage to get another 10+1 draw before this new guarantee ends. It would be awesesome.