Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yeah, I cant FC the song so my song score is low...

oh, I misundertood :P I was thinking that 3900 it was you score xD

At three minutes for the event end I have 22462 and hoping I've make it for top 1000 or my love gems are gonna get wasted and I'll will cry forever :c

oh, I misundertood :P I was thinking that 3900 it was you score xD

At three minutes for the event end I have 22462 and hoping I've make it for top 1000 or my love gems are gonna get wasted and I'll will cry forever :c

seems like u will be safe, coz 1000 of last half hour result havent 22k. 200th r more much than last event.

total play event hard song 104 times, no fc at all. juz flip my finger near end of song...

174k score... turning to 1814th currently. may wont safe on 2000th.

Thanks for ur wish. Nothing suprised... i didnt have played well on rythm game in past. This is the 1st rythm game, i trying very hard. Played till end of kotori event, i still cannot fc any hard song, even the sweet sweet holiday, i died two times by cannot clear hard mode.

Train myself till few days before, just can handle every song, still cannot get my accuracy

laz time 1000th cut of point nearly 22k and 200th 27k ++ a bit. this time betterget more 2k than past cutoff for safety.

next event, sr nico should be very high if fans are hyped. XD

Aww... It's a shame that you still can't FC the song. I'm sure you'll do well next time.

Anyways, just got back from going outside. I can't wait for maintenance to finish so that I can check my rankings. Hopefully I did well. Now that this event has ended, I have realized that I have fc'ed all songs on all difficulties and also gained s rank for the scores of all songs (event songs included). Yay! :)

Final result~ Cutoff  200th is 27841 and 1000th is 21986 ~

Seems like 1000th player not really using gem, and 200th r more about 500 points than last event~

Aww... It's a shame that you still can't FC the song. I'm sure you'll do well next time.

Anyways, just got back from going outside. I can't wait for maintenance to finish so that I can check my rankings. Hopefully I did well. Now that this event has ended, I have realized that I have fc'ed all songs on all difficulties and also gained s rank for the scores of all songs (event songs included). Yay! :)

Thanks and will gambara ~ Its nice that u have fc all ~ now more daily song and also the 2 new song~

Final result~ Cutoff  200th is 27841 and 1000th is 21986 ~

Seems like 1000th player not really using gem, and 200th r more about 500 points than last event~

Thanks and will gambara ~ Its nice that u have fc all ~ now more daily song and also the 2 new song~

Thank you and good luck. Final event rank is 2000 to 4000 while event song rank is 1000 to 2000. Too bad I won't be able to do the 10+1 draw since I only have 43 gems (eventually will become 48 with the special remaining 1 gem bonus for the next 2 days and the reward prize). Still not going to be enough though...

As the dust clears, I'm ranked 1645 in event ranking (1 love gem spent on accident) and 3975 in song ranking (dsmn that's a little too close)

Pretty good Umi story chapter, I liked it. Don't care for the 2nd song added too much, but <3 the first. And that huge Honoka picture almost tempted me to do my 10+1 now, but I refuse!

I'm just waaaaay too lucky, first 10+1 I ever did was UR Umi and SR hanayo (2 times, lol) and one SR Honoka (the one with score, not stamina skill). And now I got this from the ticket:

Umi_cool_sr1.jpg

I now have all these Umi's

e6ae9.jpg

Just need 3 more for full Umi team  :D

Finally my first UR! That's it.. that's all i got from the 11 student draw, all the others are rare repeats. Yep..

I know i called i'd have a crap draw but it's stil pretty sad when it happens.

Still, 1 UR isn't bad I think, which one did you get, the new one?

I just idolized all i could just for the sake of raising level cap.

To increase an ability you need to do special practice twice?

459e1.jpg

So you need cards with the same skill and use them to train your card with according to this.

Edit: I'll guess I'll try it out in a min (goodbye Umi Hanayo)

2nd edit: Just trained my idolized Hanayo Koizumi with another Hanayo Koizumi, both level 1 skill. Idolized one has lvl 2 skill now.

Skill: Timer Charm

Score increases by 200 with 36% probability every 10 seconds. (Level 1)

Skill: Timer Charm

Score increases by 225 with 38% probability every 10 seconds. (Level 2)