Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I got a Cool Nozomi from the event song reward *.* Just need a Cool Rin and I will have all Cool µ's members :)

Same here. Also got a Cool Nozomi from event song whose also lv 10. Now I have all Cool and Smile u's members. High score for event song is somewhere around 179000. Was hoping for 180000 so that I would be safer but oh well. Ranking stuck in 2000-4000 for event which is ok with me.

whoa. what kind of team are you rolling with? SRs? URs?

Um... Let's see.. This is my cool team: cool maki, cool Eli, cool umi, cool nico, the new sr umi, cool kotori, cool rin, cool honoka and the sr kotori from the previous event. Only my two umi and the sr kotori haven't been idolized yet, but everyone has max lv already. That and also because I have two people in my friend list who has the ur umi.

haha, I dont mean to force your hand about it xD

btw, I tried Yeokso's advice for making a team. I replaced my medium-value Pures with slightly lower-value non-Pures with bonus point abilities.

jzCfz4gFlo8XV_e.jpgjbnuNGAutHJBFC_e.jpg

^ This was done with my adjusted team. as you can see I FC'd it and got an A, around 10k less than my high score.

If you cant read, the team has 6 characters with bonus point abilities, and 29.9k Pure points.

jbnlw9zg9UVBkT_e.jpgjMt2dRI9jv0vu_e.jpg

^This was done with my normal 'max pure stat character w/o bonus point skills. As you can see, even without FC, or even close to a 200 combo, I managed to beat the other team by 15k points. The difference between the two teams is about 1800 pure points, in favor of the no-point-bonus team, so it seems that points and the 1.1 bonus are really important. Both teams used an SR Pure for friend boost.

This team has 31.7k points and 3 girls with bonus-point abilities.

I'll be testing a little bit more in the future, but the fact that I can get a 80 lower combo and still beat my score by 15k with a higher point team versus a better-ability team shows to me which is more important in the scoring.

Added =w= not force, jk. Juz sorry coz may miss ur friend request on post before.

For me, make ur perfect rate higher more efficient than choosing between sacrified higher point or better skill.

Um... Let's see.. This is my cool team: cool maki, cool Eli, cool umi, cool nico, the new sr umi, cool kotori, cool rin, cool honoka and the sr kotori from the previous event. Only my two umi and the sr kotori haven't been idolized yet, but everyone has max lv already. That and also because I have two people in my friend list who has the ur umi.

179k ~ fc score?@@ i cant manage to fc by always small mistaken, getting 174k highest currently.

Wow you guys sure have a HIGH high scores :o do you play on hard ?

cause i have 61598 high score on normal difficulty

I only play on hard.

Whenever I go back to normal it feels ultra slow and i start doing poorly just because of it.

I have FC on every song and I have S rank on all songs as well except Wild Stars.

Added =w= not force, jk. Juz sorry coz may miss ur friend request on post before.

For me, make ur perfect rate higher more efficient than choosing between sacrified higher point or better skill.

179k ~ fc score?@@ i cant manage to fc by always small mistaken, getting 174k highest currently.

Well, after playing it on hard for over 50 times you just get used to the pattern. I think by the 10-20th time I played it I can FC it. So these days its easy for me to FC.

So, I despise my phone. Twice in one day my phone has lagged and I lost control causing me to fail a song losing 15 LP. This is getting rediculous........ I had juuuust enough time to pull off enough plays to do the event song twice more, but not now. Really, this is stupid failing because of things beyond my control.

I just started playing last week so i can't even finish any song on hard, but i already an FC all song on normal so can anyone tell with what song should i start to practice on hard so i wont lose 15LP every time i lose :D Thanks <3

Start with lowest difficulty ones. If you look at the amount of stars under each song they should give you a good indication of difficulty.

Bokura no Live Kimi to no Life is your first step into hard songs.

Snow Halation and Yujo No-Change are also pretty good for practice.

I literally couldn't hit a note for 10 seconds. Not because I couldn't see them, but because my phone's touch system just gave out and I just watched as my 31 stamina went away. I quickly hit the home button (which didn't work) and it went to home a little late... I came back to the game being paused (which is what happens when you home the game during a song) and I had 1 stamina left with a note already passed the hittable mark, just to troll me.

I'm so aggravated right now.

@Clublion: Snow Halation is a little more difficult but helps with rhythm, Yujo No-Change should be easy, and Aishiteru Banzai is good with practicing timing without being too hard.

I just started playing last week so i can't even finish any song on hard, but i already an FC all song on normal so can anyone tell with what song should i start to practice on hard so i wont lose 15LP every time i lose :D Thanks <3

I think you should try doing the songs on hard that don't require 15 lp. Probably Bokura no life Kimi to no live, snow halation and Yuujo no change. There's also baby maybe koi no button which costs only 14 lp. These 4 are easier compared to the others.

Thanks everyone :) I'm glad i registered on this forum everyone is so nice. So one last question for today and i go to sleep :D i don't know what the scout honor student button will do so i never pressed it so i have 1 ticket and i don't know what to do with it :D

Scout honor student is for getting the rare, sr and ur members. 1 attempt costs 5 love gems. If you use 50, then you would get a bonus honor student. I suggest you use your ticket, but it's up to you.

Percentage of getting r is 90, sr is 9 and ur is only 1%.

Scout honor student is for getting the rare, sr and ur members. 1 attempt costs 5 love gems. If you use 50, then you would get a bonus honor student. I suggest you use your ticket, but it's up to you.

Percentage of getting r is 90, sr is 9 and ur is only 1%.

Bonus? you mean another one ? :)

Bonus? you mean another one ? :)

5 love gems give you 1 free honor student svout.

50 love gems get you 11 honor student scouts, meaning you get a freebie.

And trust me that 1 extra rare is worth it because collecting rares is a pain later on.

And yes wait until there's a guaranteed SR before using the ticket. It's more efficient.