Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

5 love gems give you 1 free honor student svout.

50 love gems get you 11 honor student scouts, meaning you get a freebie.

And trust me that 1 extra rare is worth it because collecting rares is a pain later on.

And yes wait until there's a guaranteed SR before using the ticket. It's more efficient.

The guaranteed SR only applies to the 10+1 draw so i don't think it'll make a difference if you actually use your scouting ticket now. Definitely make it a point to only do 10+1 draws during guaranteed SR though.

The guaranteed SR only applies to the 10+1 draw so i don't think it'll make a difference if you actually use your scouting ticket now. Definitely make it a point to only do 10+1 draws during guaranteed SR though.

Oh yeah forgot that bit.

But still after the event they're adding more cards so wait for that just for the sake of it.

Use the ticket now to give you a better card to have more stamina etc. Hopefully you'll get a pure with a stamina restoration ability so you have an easier time with hard songs. You'll get used to them quickly, though. trust me. Also post your user ID so we can add you and you can get some good friend bonuses ^^

Wilkommen!!!

I still don't really understand this :D when i press use a scout ticket!  it just let me press cancel or ok i cant find where to use my 50 hearts :(

LfDt0eD.pnga3B4ELw.png

Wow! You have over 7000 friend points. I suggest that you do the multiple scouting for ten times as soon as you can. This would give you 10 normal members with a small chance of getting R members.

Huhu, nearly end of event, tats y many ppl hyper here? =w=

Played hard event 96 times.. havent get fc, still always done small mistaken (cry....)

Cursed song tat cannot be fc even play 100 times > Boku no LIVE, Bokura wa Ima, Wild Stars, and lily white event song should add to list soon...

Using 15 gems... dunno can maintain on top 200 or not @@

My score rank getting down to 1749th... hope later 5 times event song can get fc T_T

Huhu, nearly end of event, tats y many ppl hyper here? =w=

Played hard event 96 times.. havent get fc, still always done small mistaken (cry....)

Cursed song tat cannot be fc even play 100 times > Boku no LIVE, Bokura ma Ima, Wild Stars, and lily white evnt sond should add to list soon...

Using 15 gems... dunno can maintain on top 200 or not @@

My score rank getting down to 1749th... hope later 5 times event song can get fc T_T

Best of luck to you. I'm honestly surprised that you still haven't FC the song yet. Just keep calm, be alert and keep on trying!

haha, I dont mean to force your hand about it xD

btw, I tried Yeokso's advice for making a team. I replaced my medium-value Pures with slightly lower-value non-Pures with bonus point abilities.

jzCfz4gFlo8XV_e.jpgjbnuNGAutHJBFC_e.jpg

^ This was done with my adjusted team. as you can see I FC'd it and got an A, around 10k less than my high score.

If you cant read, the team has 6 characters with bonus point abilities, and 29.9k Pure points.

jbnlw9zg9UVBkT_e.jpgjMt2dRI9jv0vu_e.jpg

^This was done with my normal 'max pure stat character w/o bonus point skills. As you can see, even without FC, or even close to a 200 combo, I managed to beat the other team by 15k points. The difference between the two teams is about 1800 pure points, in favor of the no-point-bonus team, so it seems that points and the 1.1 bonus are really important. Both teams used an SR Pure for friend boost.

This team has 31.7k points and 3 girls with bonus-point abilities.

I'll be testing a little bit more in the future, but the fact that I can get a 80 lower combo and still beat my score by 15k with a higher point team versus a better-ability team shows to me which is more important in the scoring.

With 1.8k pt difference, I'd say go with your second team (w/o focus on skills). While I'd generally go for skills with point bonus over raw points, if the difference is already that high, I'll choose raw point instead. Not to mention, you're only sacrificing 3 bonus-point skill cards for that extra 1.8k.

I'll edit my post afterwards, but also keep in mind: Combo point bonus skills require a stream of perfects for it's effect to be noticeable. (around <15 greats.)

Anything higher, then you're probably more better off with raw point + attribute bonus.

(Also ~ your SR Nozomi should be next to your UR Hanayo for that song, more notes on either side)

(And thanks for trying it out my advice ~)

Best of luck to you. I'm honestly surprised that you still haven't FC the song yet. Just keep calm, be alert and keep on trying!

total play event hard song 104 times, no fc at all. juz flip my finger near end of song...

174k score... turning to 1814th currently. may wont safe on 2000th.

Thanks for ur wish. Nothing suprised... i didnt have played well on rythm game in past. This is the 1st rythm game, i trying very hard. Played till end of kotori event, i still cannot fc any hard song, even the sweet sweet holiday, i died two times by cannot clear hard mode.

Train myself till few days before, just can handle every song, still cannot get my accuracy more.

these people never sleep ¬¬ they force me to use lovecas u.u 21xxx points and is not enough for them :c

laz time 1000th cut of point nearly 22k and 200th 27k ++ a bit. this time betterget more 2k than past cutoff for safety.

next event, sr nico should be very high if fans are hyped. XD

I'm completely safe for 1000-2000 ranged since I am ranked ~1550 (no idea exact area, I went from 1700 with 17.4k to 18.1k points just now.)

What ima worried about is being 3900 for song score. I think it's all over in that ranking sadly :(