Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

459e1.jpg

So you need cards with the same skill and use them to train your card with according to this.

Edit: I'll guess I'll try it out in a min (goodbye Umi)

2nd edit: just trained my idolized Hanayo Koizumi with another Hanayo Koizumi, both level 1 skill. Idolized one has lvl 2 skill now.

That's going to be a bummer to get level 8 skills.

Cleared one of the songs on hard. Pretty fun. Can probably FC with a bit of practice.

That's going to be a bummer to get level 8 skills.

Cleared one of the songs on hard. Pretty fun. Can probably FC with a bit of practice.

The luckiest i have r using 3 card to lv3 skill, and if unlucky may using up to 5 card or more from lv2~3.

If need 100% to lv8 skill, u need 128 same skill card to Lv8 all the 100% chance way.

I'm done wrong decision using top 3 highest attribute R for lvl up skill... 

For score up, its will be additional 2% rate and 25 score per level, stamina still only 1 at current lv3 and additional 2% per level.

Right? All them SR, UR, and story clear notification. I was part of that since I cleared all 3 parts of the chapter back to back.

One time I forgot to clear 3 notifications from like a week ago and I had to scroll forever just for the sake of clearing the notifications.

Right now I got 42.

And IceD got a SR Nico and is rubbing it in my face. *cry*

Also available when 10+1 scouting? Since I'll probably save it for that then.

All the event cards will be made available in honor scouting

But they will have low appearance rates.

Given that an SR appearance rate is already 9% you can imagine how hard it becomes to get one.

Then again UR appearance rate is 1% so it's kind of like a UR.

And while everyone is having fun with the new update, I'm sitting here wishing I had my own iPad.... <_<

Sigh ~

I'm not having fun, I didn't get any of the cards I wanted in the honor student draw.

Guaranteed SR > Get only 1 higher rarity card

I got the same result without guaranteed SR. At least give me 2 higher rarity cards to make me feel a bit better.

I'm not having fun, I didn't get any of the cards I wanted in the honor student draw.

Guaranteed SR > Get only 1 higher rarity card

I got the same result without guaranteed SR. At least give me 2 higher rarity cards to make me feel a bit better.

I just wanna play the game at this point. I want my Umi-pyon!! >_<

I want to play songs and roll SR 10+1 as well..

I'm imagining all those LP that could have regenerated by now.... GAH!! ~ So many LP wasted.

Do you use your family's ipad? If you do then I understand how you feel.

Yea... and they're currently on holiday for a while.

I'm imagining all those LP that could have regenerated by now.... GAH!! ~ So many LP wasted.

That's a shame.

You should get a device for yourself.

Yea... and they're currently on holiday for a while.

That's sad. No Samsung phone to play with, or something else? I'm luckier in the sense that my family allows me to use the family ipad to play the game, although I would eventually have to use a new device instead of constantly hogging the family ipad.

That's a shame.

You should get a device for yourself.

I want to.. but here's the dilemma.

I could spend $$$ getting my own device to play SiF.

Or ~

I could spend that amount buying love gems instead.

It's not like I cannot play SiF at all, just not now for a while.

That's sad. No Samsung phone to play with, or something else? I'm luckier in the sense that my family allows me to use the family ipad to play the game, although I would eventually have to use a new device instead of constantly hogging the family ipad.

After playing on the iPad, I refuse to play on the phone. The screen is so small, it'll just ruin my accuracy on top of everything else.

I could spend $$$ getting my own device to play SiF.

Or ~

You need to think long term :o

Certainly you will probably not be able to buy love gems for a while, but not forever.

And you can play SIF constantly.

>nosebleed complaining about "only" getting an UR

It was a Hanayo I didn't really want and the rest were all repeats.

I am thankful for the UR, but the rest of the cards really serve me no practical purpose since they won't net me new side stories, that's why I was a bit upset.

Of course it still buffs up my teams in the end but yeah, could have been slightly better considering most people here get a least 2 or 3 SR and so far I've only gotten one in all my scoutings.

I don't think it's in such poor taste to be a little upset given one would normally want their favorite cards :P

But hey what's done is done, I'll just focus on the next draw. I'll probably end up paying for it though.

I could spend $$$ getting my own device to play SiF.Or ~

After playing on the iPad, I refuse to play on the phone. The screen is so small, it'll just ruin my accuracy on top of everything else.

I know. It's just so much nicer to play SIF using ipad. But I'm going to have to change devices soon so that in the long run I'll still be able to play during events during school time. That and I seriously can't keep on hogging the family ipad.

Anyways I agree with Nosebleed. Even though it sounds very appealing to buy the gems, getting your own device would be better in the long run (those gems won't stay forever after all compared to getting a device).

I know. It's just so much nicer to play SIF using ipad. But I'm going to have to change devices soon so that in the long run I'll still be able to play during events during school time. That and I seriously can't keep on hogging the family ipad.

Anyways I agree with Nosebleed. Even though it sounds very appealing to buy the gems, getting your own device would be better in the long run (those gems won't stay forever after all compared to getting a device).

I'd argue that most devices nowadays are only made to last 2/3 years so it's not "forever" :P

But regardless during the device's lifespan you should have enough time to get back to buying love gems.

Got the new normal pury gal Yuuka Kirihara from normal scout ~

rWtvrFA.png

Just get full smile rare muse member ~ Got Idolized for three type r hanayo,nozomi, and maki ~ Need two nico and 1 cool honoka to fullfill album slot T_T (feels like my account more to hanayo>maki>nozomi, and very bad luck on nico)

It was a Hanayo I didn't really want and the rest were all repeats.

I am thankful for the UR, but the rest of the cards really serve me no practical purpose since they won't net me new side stories, that's why I was a bit upset.

Of course it still buffs up my teams in the end but yeah, could have been slightly better considering most people here get a least 2 or 3 SR and so far I've only gotten one in all my scoutings.

I don't think it's in such poor taste to be a little upset given one would normally want their favorite cards :P

But hey what's done is done, I'll just focus on the next draw. I'll probably end up paying for it though.

Dun worry friend, i'm still along with u ~ all my 3 11draws r only 1 SR/UR.