Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I think it looks legit, you should hear them out :makina:

Well, he does have an UR. Makes me wonder if anyone actually believed that.

I think I should too. After all, why would Hanayo be lying? :Kappa:

Eclipsed, I'm too lazy for math. Statistically speaking, what are my chances of drawing 2 URs and 3 SRs in 30 draws?

I mean, statistically speaking you're only meant to get one UR every 100 draws (that's what 1% means wether you like it or not), hence why the probability of 2 URs and 3 SRs is so low, but it's not a super rare occurence, I've gotten 2 URs from soloyolos, all of them for free (dem scouting tickets) and 4 SRs, 2 of which were event ones (Bunny Umi and that crappy Kotori from the 1st event) which have lower appearance rates.

So i'm not really sure what formula KLab uses. Probably one where they consider your wallet  :Kappa:

I mean, statistically speaking you're only meant to get one UR every 100 draws (that's what 1% means wether you like it or not), hence why the probability of 2 URs and 3 SRs is so low, but it's not a super rare occurence, I've gotten 2 URs from soloyolos, all of them for free (dem scouting tickets) and 4 SRs, 2 of which were event ones (Bunny Umi and that crappy Kotori from the 1st event) which have lower appearance rates.

So i'm not really sure what formula KLab uses. Probably one where they consider your wallet  :Kappa:

It's been something that I've been meaning to ask for a while, but where do the statistics come from, anyway? Did Klab say it was the 1/9/90% (I'd imagine so, since everyone is so sure about it)? If so, when did they say it? I've never seen it anywhere.

It's been something that I've been meaning to ask for a while, but where do the statistics come from, anyway? Did Klab say it was the 1/9/90% (I'd imagine so, since everyone is so sure about it)? If so, when did they say it? I've never seen it anywhere.

Yes, the appearance rates are written in the scouting page inside the app. 

Just click on "Details"

bJ1VdPn.jpg

Because it's girly

there I said it <_<

What's wrong with that? Even if you're a guy. I think you're living amongst really close-minded people if they can't accept a "girlish" (people know my problem with this definition, though the text wall would be too big if I were to write it now, so I'll restrain myself. Just know that I have serious problems with definitions like "manly", "girlish", etc.) hobby or two.

Yes, the appearance rates are written in the scouting page inside the app.

Just click on "Details"

Now I feel dumb for never clicking on details...

What's wrong with that? Even if you're a guy. I think you're living amongst really close-minded people if they can't accept a "girlish" (people know my problem with this definition, though the text wall would be too big if I were to write it now, so I'll restrain myself. Just know that I have serious problems with definitions like "manly", "girlish", etc.) hobby or two.

I was bullied for being too 'girly' in high school so... 

I blame the skype chat.

And yeah, going T1 on 2 accounts that I'm swapping with transfer codes won't be easy, especially considering I have to deal with only 60LP on my secondary account.

Thats right :D ... But therefore I've to invest a lot of time there :P

I'll aim for T1 for Kotori again I think but I'm not entirely sure now...

It's been almost two days since I checked these forums. I better not be late for this.

GlmtxnK.jpg09GLNxE.jpg

I've been playing for roughly 8 months now. Looking back at my screenshots, I did a total of five 10+1 draws with three of them being only guaranteed. The other two was one with a single UR and one with two SRs. The rest came from scouting tickets and events.

Also F2Player.

Around 15 solos and only Rares, and 10+1 only give 1 (guaranteed) SR. Friend of mine did her first solo draw and got Kotori UR. Maybe I should challenge my luck and only do solo draws from now on, too. :makina:

And NOOOOOOOOOOO I love Kotori but I HATE those Token events!

Does it matter if I collect the tokens for the 4x-event or immediately use them for the normal 1x-songs?

Guys, does it matter what kind of song you play for the token event (like, I mean is there a difference between the songs of the same difficulty) or can you just play the easier hard songs and still get the same rewards? 

Also, superb event title Klab, great job

Depends. Any hard song will give 16 tokens except Bokura no Live, Yuujou no Change, Snow Halation and Baby Maybe Koi no Button. They will give 9/10/12/14 tokens respectively.

Difficulty as in easy/normal/hard/expert also matters.