Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Push the volume up button 2 times, volume down button 5 times, home button 10 times on my phone, reboot LL:SIF 3 times, play an EX song 1 time, and then pray.

My best draw(OLD):

MUoCD25.png

As I'm really gonna try this next time (can't get worse than everytime anyway), let me ask one question:

Rebooting the game means pressing the home button and closing it on my phone. So It would be "home button 10 times, start game, home button, close game, start game, home button, ..."

Does this work too?

Concerning the Rares: Pure Maki was one of the first idolized ones I had, but I'm still missing Pure Hanayo and Smile Maki.

Now that I'm awake here's all the birthday messages

Honoka: We're going to surprise Umi-chan by throwing her a birthday party. ♪ Keep it a secret from her, okay~?

Kotori: Umi-chan's birthday party is about to start. I hope she likes it. Ehehe, I can't stop myself from smiling.

Umi: Being able to welcome my birthday every year like this makes me happy. Let's have another great year together.

Maki: Happy birthday, Umi. I really love... the lyrics you write
Rin: Heave, ho... This is Umi-chan's birthday cake. She doesn't know about it yet though.
Hanayo: It's Umi-chan's birthday, so I folded an origami version of her face. ♪ How does it look?
Eli: Happy birthday, Umi. ♪ You're such a dependable person and the indispensable cornerstone of µ's.
Nozomi: Umi-chan, happy birthday. ♪ You're so dependable but there are times when you're helpless... It's cute. ♪

Nico: Umi Umi Uu~ ♪ Today's Umi's birthday ~umi! ♪

To be fair, the Umi came from voucher which has a 20% chance :sachi:

UR Rin was part of the starter account along with Nozomi (that event SR tho), Rin SR is an event one from a 1st years 10+1 (event cards... They have such a low chance already :michiru:), UR Hanayo, SR Maki, and Hanayo SR came from a second 1st years 10+1.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!

Why do you get best girl TWICE  :cry:

You can follow after my example. It's pretty simple- wait till you have 5 gems and then scout. It has worked out magnificently well for me so far.

Just remember to have Nozomi's spiritual powers with you first. Otherwise, this may happen:

ExVOJJe.jpg

The main thing is never doing a 10 + 1 on guaranteed SR times! That will start your spiral of unluckiness, I'm sure (Well, almost sure. Never did one so I don't know yet~). Believe in your luck naturally and don't cheat the odds, then you'll be rewarded by Nozomi, definitely.

I've done 1 10+1 draw ever off guaranteed, was my very first one, got Rin and Eli SRs.

See? Above average, even if not amazing. That's the path!

...Well, soloyolos are the true path, but that's a better one.

That sounds like an awful deal.

I already got 2 Nozomi URs, I don't want more.

Well, shoot. No idea how to appeal to non-nozomi cards. 

I always got a bunch of Nico SRs so far, though. So I guess strongly wishing you won't get her cards might be the path to Nico. Not sure, though.

What do you guys do now? Lately I've been doing nothing at all on SIF since I FC'd everything. The EX songs that came out yesterday are already double SS'd and now there's nothing worthwhile for me to play.

I just wish there were more EX songs available at a time.

For me, I still need to FC all of the EXs (though I completed the ones available), MerFes Vol 2 and Solge. I farm daily hards since I can consistently FC Kohaku Biyori and Otome Shiki (and I'm still trying to FC the other two). Trying to raise rankings ASAP to get new songs, FC them and be able to do a bunch of draws to feed my URs.

For me, I still need to FC all of the EXs (though I completed the ones available), MerFes Vol 2 and Solge. I farm daily hards since I can consistently FC Kohaku Biyori and Otome Shiki (and I'm still trying to FC the other two). Trying to raise rankings ASAP to get new songs, FC them and be able to do a bunch of draws to feed my URs.

This is for JP right? I still need to finish all the daily songs EX on JP, but on EN that is not available yet. EN has 1-3 EX songs while JP has like 8 EX songs.

Since I have no good cards anyways, I don't need fodder for them. I haven't unlocked all the "Hits" songs on EN since I'm only rank 83, but on JP I'm rank 112 and FC'd all the "Hits" available so it's pretty much the same thing anyways.