Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh, for a second I thought you were actually good at this game :Kappa:

Being able to consistently FC the songs you get normally through playing and daily hards/ex songs is completely different, after all. I only claim to be able to do the former (and half of the daily hards).

I've only been playing for 2 months, though! I think I'm getting better over time...

Being able to consistently FC the songs you get normally through playing and daily hards/ex songs is completely different, after all. I only claim to be able to do the former (and half of the daily hards).

I've only been playing for 2 months, though! I think I'm getting better over time...

And I've only been playing for 2 months too (Okay its 3 now, but you don't need to know that). Of course, SIF was never a hard game in my eyes compared to the shit I used to play, so I do have quite a bit of rhythm game experience beforehand.

And I've only been playing for 2 months too (Okay its 3 now, but you don't need to know that). Of course, SIF was never a hard game in my eyes compared to the shit I used to play, so I do have quite a bit of rhythm game experience beforehand.

All of my rhythm game experience before SIF was Osu, and I sucked at it...

I'm taking this question from earlier in the thread, but everyone, from 1 to 10, how would you rate your skill at this game?

Currently, I'd say I'm between 3 and 5. 

Next time we'll be getting new EX songs, finally.

I've been playing hard songs because I want to get S clear ranks. EX songs get boring since there's only 2 or 3.

All of my rhythm game experience before SIF was Osu, and I sucked at it...

I'm taking this question from earlier in the thread, but everyone, from 1 to 10, how would you rate your skill at this game?

Currently, I'd say I'm between 3 and 5. 

8 or 9 probably, have FC'd every single song so far although a couple of them are  more inconsistent.

There's many harder rhythm games I play, SIF falls on the lower end of difficulty level as I've explained before.

I'd put myself at an 8. I FC'd all the hard songs, but some of them actually took quite a few tries since the speed feels really sluggish. It's like playing AR 8 on osu when all you play is AR 9, AR8 DT (9.6), and AR 10.

The only other rhythm game I play now is osu! too, but we're probably on completely different levels on the skill spectrum. I did get destroyed by [-Shizuku-] on a multiplayer warmup, so I do know I still have quite a bit of headroom to improve on osu!.

I would give myself hmm 7? Not sure I didn't Fv beat in angel EX on jp, or merfesvol2 EX I can FC others it seems I didn't manage to FC Kira Kira either but im not really trying for it -usually tears up while listening-

Oh and Kodoku na Heaven...

On SIF Eng not sure I FCed everything? I guess :D

Aha I'm really bad at the game, I can't really FC experts without having a lucky day, so it's definitely not skill on my part.

Not sure number wise... maybe somewhere below Marie.

Thats also my skill level I would say. I've FC'ed nearly every EX though but this was Hard work and I often need my PL team. I think I'm always capable of getting a decent combo though. Well, It's enough for me to have fun with my tremendous teams  :makina:

Lost my old account 2 weeks ago, got ridiculously lucky in new one. Here's my current member list:

Nozomi has really blessed you, woah.

Still can't take screenshots on my phone  <_<

It's not really prying though, don't be shy :P

Ooh, I see... I figured some people might want to keep it a secret but the discussion of teams last week made me wonder...

Since most people here don't play JP, you guys didn't see the notice that linked to this site

http://lovelive.bushimo.jp/festival2015/

They're holding a SIF competition in Japan from what I was told :D

TL;DR of that:

Every School Idol Festival user, raise your arms for the first nationwide large-scale event convention!

Players will compete with a set unit and song prepared by the staff and the top 2 players of each district will go to the finals

Not only does the rhythm accuracy matter, but the skill activation luck can also affect the results.

Aim to win everybody!

Then below is the schedule with the venues where the event will happen in each district.

They'll also be selling a ton of limited goods in several exhibitions to comemorate 10 million users worldwide and the finals are to be held on June 6th it seems.