Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

If you don't wanna do the whole make new account and delete main while saving code just so I can do some draws on new accounts for funzies

And you have access to computer

You can try picking up Blue stacks and doing all of your new account shenanigans there

~~

@ merc no, Ceris did so I was teasing him that he doesn't mind the 5 scout tix giving Rs as much cuz he's in a good mood after Ezees lottery xD

If you don't wanna do the whole make new account and delete main while saving code just so I can do some draws on new accounts for funzies

You can try picking up Blue stacks and doing all of your new account shenanigans there

~~

@ merc no, Ceris did so I was teasing him that he doesn't mind the 5 scout tix giving Rs as much cuz he's in a good mood after Ezees lottery xD

I wanted to try blue stacks, but it's too techy for me. It's not a secret, but I suck with computers (unless it's about solving VN problems. In that case, I always find a way, somehow) and I couldn't play with the keyboard no matter what I did. I just gave up in the end.

Welcome to the group, I've always gotten only 1 SR in every single 50 gem draw I ever made ever.

No big deal, the tears dry up at some point.

It's easier when I say to myself "let's watch myself get 1 SR!" and then I get one and go "Nailed it!" and then I scream internally.

jY23Ame.jpg

Damn, and I got 2 SR's on my first draw :/

*hugs*

I wanted to try blue stacks, but it's too techy for me. It's not a secret, but I suck with computers (unless it's about solving VN problems. In that case, I always find a way, somehow) and I couldn't play with the keyboard no matter what I did. I just gave up in the end.

Ah.

Although you can't play play, you can still just create a bunch of accounts, let them sit for like 10 days, and they'll all have 30 gems (new player bonus: 3 gems/day for 10 days, does not require log in) + a scouting ticket for your drawing needs~

Game pls work with me :kosame:

Beat in Angel EX, I was 5 combo less than the A rank (414, 419 is A combo), meaning I lost a chance at a gem, and this was the result:

djVm7ll.png

And then right after

800hn54.png

FC'd Beat in Angel Hard for the first  time (yes, I couldn't do it before :makina:)

That's 3 gems missed :(

I don't even have enough space in my team to fit all my smile SRs (I have 3 sitting on my album doing nothing) and I'm just a casual player, you'll eventually get to that point anyway. Until your teams are full of SR/UR there's no major reason to complain over getting an SR yet.

But I understand your pain from getting an Eli.

My condolences.

Knowing my luck, I will have my smile team filled with SR's before i get an SR of any other type.. Which really sucks because I usually like Cool songs the most.. And my cool team is the weakest one with no SR's and weak Rares... D:

I hate how the Cool Rs are so much weaker than the other two sets. It's a lot more balanced when they add the Snow Halation, which all have ~4,000 each idolized, then the Yume no Tobira followed that up with Rs all about 4,000 each as well. The Bokura wa Ima cards cool and all, but because of the mixed colors for them, it's hard to specifically benefit one team using them, and can't make a good full team of just the set :( The Music Start Rs should fix that that put all 9 members good in Smile too.

I guess I used up all my luck winning the lottery earlier

WYr4v4r.png

My first time passing a C combo :michiru: First miss was a stupid one, 2nd miss was on the final double spam right at the end, and I suck at those.

Otomeshiki is my only daily EX not at A combo (other than Anemone Heart at S)

April 15th for the Bokura wa Ima rares, meaning we're still gimped on Cool rares unless you load your teams with Umi, Eli, and Maki, sense the set matches the character's primary attribute. ~ Unidolized cards are the summer training outfits

June 15th for Snow Halation Rares (Cool attribute, unidolized are winter training outfits)

October 15th Korekara no Someday Rares (I forgot about these, Smile Attribute, unidolized are standard school blazers)

December 31st (or Jan 1st) Yume no Tobira Rares (Pure attribute, unidolized are pajamas)

Mid March/April (not realeased yet) Music Start Rares (unidolized are "casual clothes", assuming outfits from this PV, considering the Yume no Tobira outfits are from the Music Start PV)

Edit: Had a mandatory watch of Wonderful Rush, still easily my favorite PV, it never gets old! I actually forgot how much I loved the song/PV. And the 4:50 part of that video gets me every time, it's so awesome

~~

You convinced me on the Bluestacks. I wanted to see what it was like to use a keyboard, and I kinda like it really. I'm not too good at it though 3 times to clear the first song.  :lol:

Untitled.jpg

Edit: Maki's background vocals are so awesome in Wonderful Rush, I just wish Pile actually sang them all in the live concerts. It can't be helped I guess.

Used my two scouting tickets, got a SR Honoka, the event one (I don't even know...) so now I have bear hoodie one~!

Too lazy to take a screenshot but my 10+1 SR scout...holy shit...I don't even know what happened...

You're like one of those girls who mentiones a 'we' to a guy she likes just so she can get him to ask who 'we' is and be all mysterious and annoying about it :P