Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Nice score Ceris :D Ah so cute they look together (Rin and Hanayo URs :D) On my other account I put cool Eri and Nozomi next to eachother but it doesn't really affect me :D

I got 50K points in the event at the moment I will spent 2-3 more gems till the end I hope I can make it :D

Here have a look at my fav SRs of all time

150px-Honoka_smile_sr107_t.png 150px-Umi_cool_sr394.png 150px-Kotori_pure_sr277.jpg

150px-Rin_cool_sr312_t.png 150px-Maki_pure_sr132_t.jpg 150px-Hanayo_pure_sr506_t.jpg

150px-Nico_smile_sr490_t.jpg 150px-Eli_pure_sr364_t.jpg 150px-Nozomi_pure_sr314_t.png

Germans are always welcome here and I like you already ;)

If you want you can post your ID here and a lot of us will add you (if we have enough space on our list) ...

Feel free to asko what you want to know, our SIF-Professor (Eclipsed :P) will answer everything... Have fun.

Thanks all of you <3

I'm playing SIF since christmas and it showed me that I'm not half as bad with rhythm games as I though I am xD

Just you know. I'm a biggggg Rin lover. She's perfection. Q_Q

And I noticed that I probably won't be able to rank higher than 2000 to get that second SR Rin if I don't want to use all my 51 love gems xD Quite depressing. *is rank 4000+*

Edit: Ah yeah, my ID xD

Welcome, Yoki. Don't worry about your english, I don't think people will have problems understanding you.

Thanks x3

I sure hope so xD

Somtimes I just can't find the right words to express myself 8D Ah whatever. It'll work out somehow~

Hm... 32809 event points for me.

Guess I'll have to use a few more love gems if I want to stay in the top 4000 >_>

Btw, it's awesome how the top four in the event have Rin as their main xD

Well, #1, 2, and 4 are Rin fans, not sure why DawgSlaya is up there (I think he's just grinding level) and 5th is there because he is grinding level as well as serving as a "gate keeper" to stop more non-Rin Fans from getting to the top :P

Also, there was this on the first day

gbvtHhK.jpg

And this

EotZECU.jpg

:P