Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So they don't get matched with bots 24/7

So the game more or less tries to match you up against players who have similar teams (when it comes to strength)? 

Hm... If that's the case, I wonder if it can be exploited. Like using a bunch of normals to match up against newbies. Not like that'd work well on ex, but maybe on hard. 

This is so legit I cannot even. Tsubahono best pairing  :makina:

I've supported TsubaHono for like 6 months now, sarcasm not needed :makina: Nothing beats RinPana (the image got it right, the pure pair that knows each other so well)

So the game more or less tries to match you up against players who have similar teams (when it comes to strength)? 

Hm... If that's the case, I wonder if it can be exploited. Like using a bunch of normals to match up against newbies. Not like that'd work well on ex, but maybe on hard. 

A few things about the matching. The game does match you against people that are around your strength generally. The thing is, if you enter a winning streak, the game PURPOSEFULLY puts you into matches where you are to lose (AKA being matched against stronger players). That's where the bots come in, the game is trying to match you against stronger players, but if there aren't that many players playing at the time, they use bots to kick your ass instead :Kappa:

The game pretty much tries to keep your placement average around 2~3 area.

Now, the reaason people would use weakened teams is so they have a chance against players as opposed to bots. No matter what, the bots will just RNG off the first person in the lobby (unless that person fails, only condition that this changes) so it's all luck. When you're playing against other players, combo counts a bit for your score, so if you severely outcombo someone, you can beat them. Also, players occasionally dodge songsthey don't want to play, so you get free placement. I personally dodge every single match that's 2 or more bots.

A small random thing, if you are the 1st person in a room, 1 other player joins, then 2 bots, if you dodge, you're giving them a free with essentially because of the "host" dodges, so do the bots. I do this to help other players out ~

Went up against Rank 1 in this super coincidental encounter of 1 Nico vs 3 Makis

All I could think of was "Nico is being eaten by three Maki-chans!"

I don't even care if I didn't win, this was awesome (Both IRL and in my imagination :makina:)

0P9hZJR.jpg

ghAJeLj.jpg

I beat them after though so we're even (of course the bots had to make me feel like shit)

CsMc94P.jpg

And finally.. after years of trying.. for once I defeat the bot army on Cutie Panther (No FC but I ain't even mad)

mPk1a1L.jpg

I'm so thankful

tumblr_inline_n573kv6VU61roni6t.gif

The URL in the OP is working fine for me.

They even have it in that School Idol Tomodachi website.

It wasn't deleted off the app store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=siy.sukutore&hl=en

Sukutore isn't perfect, but there really isn't much of an alternative at the moment so if you really want a practice app, this is as good as you're going  to get right now.

I downloaded it but didn't know what to do :kosame:

Well, the options are, according to google translate

범위설정(초) Range setting(s)
등록 Enrollment
해제 Release

I have no clue what any of them might do, but there you go

I also can't seem to get it working, what's the number value you have Clublion?