Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Kotori POTD

Had trouble deciding which one to use, ended up with this more normal looking one (had some Bird like cool looking concept art)

MFCkMjQ.jpg

Not doing multiple images a day else I would run out (I could spam NicoMaki from Nosebleed's collection, but then those aren't new to him :P)

Lovely pictures maki~chan  :wub: 

edit: and Ceris too :P

The Score Match event really made me better at this game  :D. I went back and easily FC'ed the hard songs that for some reason I barely had C or B combos on   <_<

~~~

Oh gawd how do you guys play Experts LOL it's so fun but my thumbs gave up towards the end.

6G7zemG.png

edit: oh wow my Smile team is so damn OP if I got S-rank w/o FC while Aez only got B-rank  :( 

I'm going top 1000 for Eli because I like how the card looks idolized, but not spending gems on Kotori's event after since I don't care about the idolized. In Rin, Hanayo, and Maki's case, they are just up there in my favorites, so I just tried extra hard for them by getting top 200

Looks like the reply box is fixed, wonder what was up with that page.

Lovely pictures maki~chan  :wub: 

edit: and Ceris too :P

The Score Match event really made me better at this game  :D. I went back and easily FC'ed the hard songs that for some reason I barely had C or B combos on   <_<

~~~

Oh gawd how do you guys play Experts LOL it's so fun but my thumbs gave up towards the end.6G7zemG.png

edit: oh wow my Smile team is so damn OP if I got S-rank w/o FC while Aez only got B-rank  :(

I only got B cause my Smile team is only composed of 3 SRs (1 smile SR, 2 Pure URs) and the rest is already composed of rares...

I've beaten Oh, Love & Peace! and WILD STARS on EX, my god the notes are so fast I can barely keep up, I barely managed to beat Oh, Love & Peace! but with WILD STARS I did well enough I guess. Getting an FC on just one EX song will be one hell of a long road.

I'm going for top 200 on kotorie's. I don't know why, but I am really starting to like her. I think she might be my second favorite after maki.

Ooo 2nd favorite, but you don't know why? xD.

I'm think ima go top 1000 for Kotori. I want more Cool SR's :)

edit: yeah definitely going top 1000 for idolize. That giant syringe LOL  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Kotori_cool_sr182_t.jpg

I haven't decided if I am going for top 1000 Eli event yet. If I don't, that's just more gems (since I'm not going for top 1000 Kotori event either) for the Hanoka event coming up in a month, but then I'll have to buy gems for Hanayo since I'll want top 200 for 2 events in a row..

Then luckily i have a 2 month break until the next Rin event, which I should be able to gather a good amount of gems for (not going top 5 again, fuck that), and then the Maki event after, I'm not going top 1000 since I like the unidolized more.

Ooo 2nd favorite, but you don't know why? xD.

I'm gonna go top 1000 for Kotori for sure. I want more Cool SR's :)

I don't know about all your teams, but your Smile team is going to be stronger than mine once you max level all your cards, so I assume your cool team is probably beating mine as well, since I don't even have it as one color yet.

Got 1 more Korekara rare out of 15k FP, pretty frustrating, did like 7 scouts where I didn't get a single rare.

ZQGt7oN.png

And kinda disappointed the order didn't come out as planned here

oiImQyk.png

1. I don't know about all your teams, but your Smile team is going to be stronger than mine once you max level all your cards, so I assume your cool team is probably beating mine as well, since I don't even have it as one color yet.

2. And kinda disappointed the order didn't come out as planned here

Smile

IhGwrgF.png

Pure

sRM4xDm.png

Cool

Unrndmg.png

I'm surprised my Pure team is just about as strong as my Smile team. Though its probably cuz there's more SR's that are level 60

I'm keeping the UR's at 50 until i max everyone else for aesthetic reasons. I like the number 50 xD

2. Yeah I wish there was an option to choose the top 3 when everyone has the same amount of bond points :(

These are my teams, they would be a lot stronger, but I spend a lot of gems on events as opposed to draws.

lOzvo0V.png

jw5YNht.png

1lEIqb5.png

I noticed I have never drawn a SR Nico, Nozomi, or Honoka (my event Kotori is a drawn one, I failed to get the event points needed to get her in my first event)

I'm probably only gonna use gems on events from now on. My collector's instinct was finally sated when I completed my little "get 1 UR of each color" shenanigan.

I want those event SR's ;-; the difficulties of being a latecomer.

I've never drawn SR Nozomi either. And out of the 20 people on my friendlist only Aez has her as his main. Nozomi needs moar luv.

I'm probably only gonna use gems on events from now on. My collector's instinct was finally sated when I completed my little "get 1 UR of each color" shenanigan.

I want those event SR's ;-; the difficulties of being a latecomer.

I've never drawn SR Nozomi either. And out of the 20 people on my friendlist only Aez has her as his main. Nozomi needs moar luv.

I'm not too bothered with never drawing a Nozomi since she's my least favorite, but no Honoka is rough (her initial is actually really cute IMO, especially it idolized)

I don't care about Kotori at all, she's my least favorite character so I'll only aim for reaching rank 2000-4000 and then stop. As for Eli, I can't bother to spend any gems as of the moment.

AAAAAAAAH, WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE THE SPECIAL RECRUITMENT BOXES KLAB????

They really should have come out during that Maki event, but they didn't. And I'm aiming for 4000-10000 for Kotori probably, those 4 gems sounds really nice, though 3 gems and a scouting ticket sounds better probably, that way I can get a shot at a SR and still get 3 gems