Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I actually just made a new account for my mass imgur uploads, since my main one had to be purged like 3 times already, and getting extremely close to a 4th.

And here's my Picture of the Day post, with a special occasion where the Maki event just ended, so have a bunch of Maki!

qoBSiCz.jpgYZuRpu7.jpgV09fohO.jpgDcvULeC.jpguZFnbSg.jpgXY3gN4L.jpgyhuHNv4.jpg07cabgu.jpgTAsITt4.jpgfqChtwN.png

TOO MANY MAKI'S THEY SO CUTEEEEE!!!!

I wasn't able to post earlier today, but I can now!

Here's the summary of the event for me

rJbmT99.png

I felt like I shouldn't have spent the extra gem but oh well. Got an idolized Maki now!

I just looked at the leaderboard for top 1000. I'm glad I sent that one gem now.

SOPEy7P.png?1

Used my scouting ticket. Expected nothing...

uT3GLWT.png

...got something. I was surprised.

Did a 10+1 draw. Expected more than something...

1JlYqor.png

...got only something. The amount of Makis I have gained over the past few days is surprising for me.

XPFl8AK.png

My smile team is too powerful now! My cool team is only made up of two cool SRs while my smile is made up of five smile SRs, two of the idolized.

What the? There's too many maki's... What kind of sorcery is this? And congrats!

I fced wild stars on my 2nd try I couldn't play oh love & peace 3rd time will try at school :D

Congrats on getting Makis hehe :)

I'm still too scared to play Experts ;-;

@Exterminator yeah me too! for some reason Smile cards are much more common than Pure and especially Cool. I have like 6 Smile SRs, 3 Pure SR's, and only 2 Cool SR's

Haha! Was watching love live again... And i noticed that they already had a poster from love live even though they still haven't performed there... XD

nKo8fif.png

Or i think that was what they wore...

That was the encore, and the outfits they were for the first season OP as well (which is the song they performed for an encore. 

Well, that song makes me tear up every time because of that performance. I always liked the first OP from when I first heard it, and then they performed it as a last official performance as a group. That last performance feeling is what gets me

Btw, that Poster is official artwork, I don't have the image, but I made a post about it a couple weeks ago

They're "Translating it" even though one person transcribed it while another translated half of it in like 2-3 days.

Well, it's the new day for me, so I guess I'll throw another random fact (that I didn't catch when watching the first time). I just watched the 4th episode in my rewatch yeseterday, and this stood out to me.

In Episode 4 of S2, they enter Nico's bedroom and there's posters around. A couple of them are actually an official artwork piece from the franchise.

bXDlm.jpg

iiJsZlDzbIAfy.jpg

I don't have the other image, nor the No Brand one in front of the school earlier in the episode by like 10 seconds. My image set must be out of date. I have an image of them wearing those outfits (same, but looks like undeveloped Bokura wa Ima outfits), but they aren't in those poses.

And she messed with the Soldier Game group :(

Just a random tidbit from that same episode (and episode 2), Nico's brother is wearing a shirt that says 25 (the way you say 2 and 5 in Japanese is Ni and Ko). Also, in episode 2, Nico's wrist band says 25 on it. I see that she purposefully buys stuff with the number on it, probably easier than finding your own name.

I said in that post that it IS the first OP outfits, but the poster/image is older than the anime, because the outfits were updated visually for the anime (the skirts are really short and only one side)

Rin_smile_r2_t.png

So, Kotori or Hanayo for POTD, hmm.. My biggest libraries are Rin, Hanayo, and Honoka images, just because they're the ones I spent more time searching (well, and Maki, but because of her personality, there's more images of less quality out there :P)

That was the encore, and the outfits they were for the first season OP as well (which is the song they performed for an encore. Well, that song makes me tear up every time because of that performance. I always liked the first OP from when I first heard it, and then they performed it as a last official performance as a group. That last performance feeling is what gets me

Btw, that Poster is official artwork, I don't have the image, but I made a post about it a couple weeks ago I said in that post that it IS the first OP outfits, but the poster/image is older than the anime, because the outfits were updated visually for the anime (the skirts are really short and only one side)Rin_smile_r2_t.pngSo, Kotori or Hanayo for POTD, hmm.. My biggest libraries are Rin, Hanayo, and Honoka images, just because they're the ones I spent more time searching (well, and Maki, but because of her personality, there's more images of less quality out there :P)

Awhhhh! And yeah... Those outfits were from Boku wa Ima no Naka de... And yep.. It was actually sad...

Though I cried when they got to the episode where they announced at the beach that once they graduate... They're gonna retire..(it sounds like they're already old... Imagine a rin walking with wrinkles on her face and maybe carrying a cane...)

soooo they changed the outfits from the posters and they put it in the anime???

And I choose Kotori for POTD!

Spoiler tag your post please, not everyone saw the anime!As for the picture, it's pre-anime artwork. They came up with a lot of designs over the couple years before the anime came out, and they chose those outfits for the opening song, editing them a little (just to make them look better). I'll try to see when that picture was created later, going to take a little research, probably won't have an answer until tomorrow.

Oh sorry!! Didn't know about that!!!....

So those outfits were already old.... And they just edited it.... To make it look much more nicer...

Soo random question... Were the music videos of wonderful rush, mogyutto no love de sekkin, etc... were they released the same time as the anime or not?

Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life - August 2010

Snow Halation - December 2010

Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump - August 2011

Mogyutto Love de Sekkinchu - Feubruary 2012

Wonderful Rush - September 2012

Anime - January 2013 (with a ton of music)

Music Start - November 2013

Season 2 - March 2014

Not sure if you know, but each season of the anime only had 3 non-anime original songs overall, the rest were created for the anime (Susume Tomorrow, Start Dash, Korekara no Someday, No Brand, Yume no Tobira, Love Wing Bell, Dancing Stars on Me, KiRa KiRa Sensation, Happy Maker and both OPs and EDs). Only Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life, Snow Halation, and Aishiteru Banzai were made before the anime and were used (there was also an instrumental version of Yuujo no Change (Friendship never Changes), used in episode 11 of S2 while everyone was out having fun together.

Since then, they've released more singles (but no more PVs besides Music Start) and duets and solos have been throughout the history of the group, before and after the anime.