Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Eclipsed yes I need cool cards the most too :/ hopefully we can get some soon!

@Ezeefreak that is soo baddd I really try hard to resist after every event and I usually do draws then sadness comes... do share your draw here! :)

@phoenixfyre2552 yeah looking at my three Makis this made me really happy after maxing thir bons I will idolize and have two idolized SRs (Nozomi too) :) cuteness overload!

Edit: I want to do BiBi draws but dunno if those premium boxes will be good for us -.- we will want to spend again :D

When do you guys think would klab FINALLY put in the special recruitment boxes? I hope it's by early december, by then I would have regained my 50 gems again (as of the moment I have 16, soon to be 18) with maki bond and also since tomorrow they're giving out a free gem for login).

I really hope that I would finally get myself a UR or 2 by doing that draw...

The new card thing bothers me because I had gotten that UR Honoka instead of Rin when Rin had a 40% higher chance of appearing (that's a significant chance in my eyes). It's like putting 2 marbles in a bag and picking the wrong color 15 times.Empty, I keep going to the event page to play a song xDWait, we got 2 songs again, we weren't supposed to... We were already ahead, Sweet&Sweet Holiday was supposed to come out now xDBut.... LOVE MARGINAL IS BACK!!!! I love this song so much, it's one of my overall favorite songs from u's (well, it's Printemps, but same thing). It's so amazing, the lyrics, the singing, the music, the rhythm, everything.'For everyone not high enough level, here's a video of the songhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iORmodvU43MAnd lyrics: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Love_marginalOh, and Love Marginal shows off Hanayo's phenomenal voice that people don't realize she can have.

Already loved the song from the time i heard the voice!!!!

And does this mean that the song Sweet and Sweet holiday was supposed to come out... Only just after the maki event???

\

IMO Printemps voices mix extremely well with their music since Hanayo's a little deeper, Kotori's a little on the shrill side but Honoka balances them in the middle, while Lily White clashes extremely bad with Nozomi and Umi (complete different voice ranges) and Rin's voice doesn't balance them enough, and if I don't pay attention, can occasionally get lost in Umi's voice. Lastly, BiBi is alright, but Maki's voice doesn't match with Eli's too well without some deeper intermediate, like Umi in Soldier Game (excellent trio), and I just don't like their music in general besides Love Novels.

We got it, we're just getting 2 songs after every event instead of just 1. We should have just gotten Sweet & Sweet Holiday, but we got that a while ago, instead we got what should have been released after the 2nd November event, so like November 30th (we're WAAY ahead now)

Talking about voices, i love all of their voices but the only people i could actually distinguish are honoka,nico,rin,kotori,and nozomi and hanayo... Maki,umi,and,eli... I have a hard time differentiating them... XD

I used to mix up Eli and Umi, but Maki has this unique sound to her voice, if you listen to a few of her solos, like Aishiteru Banzai she shows it, you can pick out her voice really easy

As for Eli and Umi, Umi tends to have a more steady, deeper voice, while Eli's voice is very smooth or sometimes a little whiney (especially on higher pitches) and a little lighter. Soldier Game is perfect to compare since all 3 of them are in that song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3as1P1aVTY

The beginning goes Maki -> Umi -> Eli

Maki is very distinct, especially if you listen to her talk in the anime a lot, and listen in songs where they alternate singer like Korekara no Someday or Start Dash

S1 spoilers in the 2nd video btw!!!

There's other examples, but I'm tired and focused on studying for my exam in 30min, so I'll get back to good examples of picking out character voices later (along with my Maki picture spam for the end of her event)

guys don't shoot me

but OH MY GOD

OHHH MYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDD

MUoCD25.png

Congrats!  *raises hand for a high-five*

Nice luck! Congrats! =) 2 URs in 1 draw! Although I've seen 3 URs in a single scout before but that is a lifetime's luck!

Oh btw, I'm new to this forum but I have been following this forum as well as Crunchyroll for quite some time now.  Nice to meet you all. =)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

So I did my draw on my main account... And i'm not that lucky like the most of you ... I just got 10 Rares and one UR, BUT that one I already had. Okay now i've a Idolized UR which look great I think... 

jfipr2bl.jpg

So I'm little bit satisfied with that.

Greetz

So I did my draw on my main account... And i'm not that lucky like the most of you ... I just got 10 Rares and one UR, BUT that one I already had. Okay now i've a Idolized UR which look great I think... 

jfipr2bl.jpg

So I'm little bit satisfied with that.

Greetz

Congrats on idolizing Kotori! She looks so kawaii! :D