Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't remember either :D But he beated me mostly :D I was scared cause we had 39x points difference while we were playing aganist eachother before getting maki at 23-24k points :D

Did I say I will start giving private lessons to elementary&middle school students at weekends ? :D So I can buy love gems with my own money everything is for SIF :D

I don't remember either :D But he beated me mostly :D I was scared cause we had 39x points difference while we were playing aganist eachother before getting maki at 23-24k points :D

Did I say I will start giving private lessons to elementary&middle school students at weekends ? :D So I can buy love gems with my own money everything is for SIF :D

I guess I haven't done a fact in a while, I planned one then forgot to post about it.

Despite them never coming up with the idea of having subunits, in the anime, the subunits were referenced. In S2E2, when they broke into groups to get their preliminary performance stuff done, they broke into their subunits (Kotori's costume design team was Kotori, Hanayo, Honoka) (Maki's Song writing team was Maki, Eli, Nico) (Umi's lyrics team was Umi, Rin, Nozomi). Adding on to that, the performance they were preparing for, Yume no Tobira, has a dance formation that mirrors the subunits.

c7iam.jpg

c7ibq.jpg

c7ico.jpg

c7id4.jpg

Fought Gizmo today. It was pretty nice. I ended up getting 4th place with my weak cool team.

Cool is my weakness too. I only have 1 SR Maki for my cool team. And the rest of the Rares on the team are only levels 40-50 x.x

~~~

NOOOO I'm > 300 in the rankings now. Gotta start spending some gems over the weekend ><

I6ZXaKJ.png

Susume->Tomorrow is such a joy to play. ^We made this song proud :D I barely unlocked this song via story mode recently but haven't been able to play it until now since I've been using LP for score matches only.

UPDATE: I also faced NinjaGizmo;

CQr2bxY.png

either he dodged or he's using the pay-lotsa-$$$-and-fail-songs-intentionally-to-get-half-event-points-but-its-still-faster-than-actually-playing-the-song method

Participated in a >6hour long stream by the current 4th place person (COCOisBest)

http://www.twitch.tv/owlremember/b/576873933

Basically, he set times with a special site, and when the time reaches when he specified, we search and hope to find him. In 6 hours i played against him twice, once at 3:43:45, and the other at 4:24:45. The latter, I accidentally picked my Natsuiro team with unidolized Cool Rare Rin as a leader (dodging=reset to main formation, didn't change in time)

One of my personal favorite moments was when he'd go to the main screen and Rin would appear, I would just type RIN, along with like 3 otherpeople, so the chat is just

RIN

RIN

IT'S RIN

RIN-CHAN

Example: She appeared at 6:09:18 once, but due to the video delay, the chat doesn't appear until 6:09:53. I stopped mid thought just to type RIN AGAIN.

Grinding is tiring.. I'm still  3k away from top 1k and i'm sure it's going to increase in the meantime.

But I got my SR Maki a while back now, will grind more later on today.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be in top 1k, then I'll just have to stay there.

Also went against Gizmo today and beat him. Feel proud.

Today I played with Gizmo again and he got 0 points like Eclipsed's game I guess it is the bad connection

I really don't know if he's failing on purpose or dodging certain song attributes or what. I was surprised, I woke up this morning from Gizmo saying he's giving up on the event already and it's only half over. I then asked if he was using the fail strategy, though that was like <5min before this post, so I don't have an answer.

Grinding is tiring.. I'm still  3k away from top 1k and i'm sure it's going to increase in the meantime.

But I got my SR Maki a while back now, will grind more later on today.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be in top 1k, then I'll just have to stay there.

Also went against Gizmo today and beat him. Feel proud.

Anyone ever remembers their song attributes they play with him in? I like to know what to expect going in to a match, and I'm obviously going to easily recognize higher rank players who have strong team than remember everyone just the top 1000 with strong teams.

I can now FC normals. But hard, that will take a while. Is it just a case of knowing the song or are people just that adaptive?

Like all games, more practice in general makes you just generally more receptive to any note pattern without ever playing the song before. I'm no brain expert, so I don't have any type of explanation why. I wouldn't just call it muscle memory, since you will be able to play things on sight that you've never played/seen before.

Kotori-chan of course >< I wish to get Kotori in china dress UR :(

Now you said Kotori, second score match will be Kotori's. I love her cards both idolized&unidolized I want to be in top 1000 but if I go for her, I can't do 10+1 draw at the end of the event(that's the day they'will give Maki's smile UR)

I have 64k points at the moment by myself I can get 15k more till the end and I spent 42 love gems total will spend 8 more and wait for the last day I should have 23-25k more which means almost 90k points will it be enough? I am not so sure maybe I will have to use another 10

Also spending 50-60 love gems on two SR Makis is good for me if we think about my past 10+1 rolls hehe)

I can now FC normals. But hard, that will take a while. Is it just a case of knowing the song or are people just that adaptive?

You'll get better over time. Trust me.

When I first started I bombed the Hard songs left and right, or could at best only get C combos. A week later I was laughing at how bad I was xD. It's probably a combination of both just being better at the game naturally over time along with being familiar with the song (that you are trying to FC)

Try using the practice app listed in the original post to practice them for a bit before playing them in the game to save LP in case you fail.

Eventually you'll get the hang of hard songs, and then Expert will be the new "omfgwtfthisgame2hard"  :ph34r:

Also spending 50-60 love gems on two SR Makis is good for me if we think about my past 10+1 rolls hehe)

I agree. Guaranteed idolized SR + another unidolized sounds way more attractive than 1 SR :P.

Edit: Right, forgot she was going for top 200.

~~~

I'm finally starting to dodge cool songs. 1 SR and non-maxed Rares just won't cut it and its costing me 25-50 event points per song!@

Got a reply from NinjaGizmo, he said he would do the fail method while he was at work and more so towards the end before he decided to give up (guess the grind of boring hards got to him :P)

You'll get better over time. Trust me.

When I first started I bombed the Hard songs left and right, or could at best only get C combos. A week later I was laughing at how bad I was xD. It's probably a combination of both just being better at the game naturally over time along with being familiar with the song (that you are trying to FC)

Try using the practice app listed in the original post to practice them for a bit before playing them in the game to save LP in case you fail.

Eventually you'll get the hang of hard songs, and then Expert will be the new "omfgwtfthisgame2hard" :ph34r:

I agree. Guaranteed idolized SR sounds way more attractive than 1 SR :P.

~~~

I'm finally starting to dodge cool songs. 1 SR and non-maxed Rares just won't cut it and its costing me 25-50 event points per song!@

Top 200 gets more than an idolized SR, we also get an extra unidolized, so we end the event with 2 SRs overall.

Why did I have to get waitress Hanayo who only says she will become a waitress only for me? Why couldn't I have drawn initial, overly cute, heart rate increasing lines?

5a3e55248c2c885712ed2038b9cb314014036752

That's exactly one of the traits I love in Hanayo, and I don't have that card :( :(

I really need to level up my pure and cool teams, most of the time I can FC a pure or cool song but my team isn't up to scratch so I either get 3rd place or ending up placing last. Only my smile team can get me 2nd or 1st place consistantly in every smile song during the event.

Also is it just me that I find hitting a 'Good' circle more frustrating than getting a 'Bad' or missing one entirely? I always think that whenever I get a 'Good' the game is saying "Oooh so close, but its not accurate enough, go back to square one :P *sticks up the virtual middle finger*"

Slightly off-topic I've just finished both seasons of the Love Live anime, it was great! That moment where

they were all crying because the third years will be graduating and that

μ's will be disbanded really hit me hard

. Also that last scene in the last episode was such a huge tease, like whats the big news Hanayo? What is it? TELL ME NOW!. Seriously that last moment got me thinking that there'll be another sequel (I can only dream....).

Now that I've finished watch Love Live I need more idol animes, I've downloaded Idolm@aster, let's see if it can entertain me.

Idolm@ster falls behind Love Live in my opinion. I never felt as attached to the characters as I did with Love Live.

Mainly because, unlike Love Live, Im@s focuses on the actual idol industry and idol scene and whatnot and it's just a different atsmophere overall. And also since there's so many of them and they're always doing different things it never feels like they're as close to each other as u's are.

1. I really need to level up my pure and cool teams, most of the time I can FC a pure or cool song but my team isn't up to scratch so I either get 3rd place or ending up placing last. Only my smile team can get me 2nd or 1st place consistantly in every smile song during the event.

2. Also is it just me that I find hitting a 'Good' circle more frustrating than getting a 'Bad' or missing one entirely? I always think that whenever I get a 'Good' the game is saying "Oooh so close, but its not accurate enough, go back to square one :P *sticks up the virtual middle finger*"

3. Slightly off-topic I've just finished both seasons of the Love Live anime, it was great! That moment where

they were all crying because the third years will be graduating and that

μ's will be disbanded really hit me hard

. Also that last scene in the last episode was such a huge tease, like whats the big news Hanayo? What is it? TELL ME NOW!. Seriously that last moment got me thinking that there'll be another sequel (I can only dream....).

Now that I've finished watch Love Live I need more idol animes, I've downloaded Idolm@aster, let's see if it can entertain me.

1. I don't think our team's levels has to do with us getting rekt'ed- well, maybe, but it's probably more that we don't have UR's as the center of those teams for the massive leader bonus. You have a UR Honoka and so you can consistently place high in smile songs. My cool team has been getting owned hardcore lately so I'm finally dodging cool songs x.x

2. oh my gosh, yes. that one. single. goddam. GOOD. is a huge slap to the face. ruins everything. Need moar perfect lock cards

3. The big news deals with the Love Live! movie coming up. Maybe. And yeah the feels were high. it's been a while since I teared up from an anime :P.

Somehow I managed to play 3 natsuiro egao de 1,2 jump consecutively... In the score match.....

Sigh. I wish I just didn't have school that time....... On the rin event I was part of the top 2000 somehow that time.... Uhhhhh i just lost a million hours....