Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hahaha. Then you risk not being able to concentrate for your classes. But if it's worth it, then just do what Ceris mentioned anyways.

I was pretty much joking. I can tell you though, I was really tired going into my class on the first day of this Maki event. Had to wake up at like 4:30 AM to spend JP LP before starting, then grinded all the way until I had to leave for class, so I had like 4 hours of sleep. Even during the Rin event I didn't sacrifice sleep for grinding (I just did long spans on random days)

That's brutal, it's going to ruin my sleep schedule.

I'm going to spend a ton of love gems today.

I'd say get as far ahead as you can today while you don't have class, and catch up at night with the rankings if that's needed. This is Maki we're talking about, you shouldn't say "I'm tired of grinding", think of your Nico's beloved!

That's a bit of event points, going to have to earn ~20k.

I would say yes, but I have absolutely no idea on that, best bet if you do that, play normally until that last night and if you see yourself dropping very fast (like 700th with ~3-4 hours left) I say grind a bit more. I haven't watched the cutoffs whatsoever, so I don't know how fast they rise, nor do I have any idea how fast they will rise in the final few hours or even the last day.

Just noticed it ends on a Wednesday, that sucks, my morning classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays...

I like how confused you guys made phoenix when talking about VNDB and stuff xD

But I don't think you need to worry about the whole "these forums are meant for visual novels and yet we're talking about Love Live! SIF". That's why we're in the General Discussion section :D.

I guess there's no choice

If I reach top 200 today and just play normally after (with no waste) do you think I'll be able to stay in top 1k?

Hard to say. I think we can for sure expect a 20-25k+ point surge in the *edit* [ceris]final day[/ceris] of the event though ><

I like how confused you guys made phoenix when talking about VNDB and stuff xD

Hard to say. I think we can for sure expect a 20-25k point surge in the last couple hours of the event though ><

In the last couple hours? No. I'm assuming a 10k spike in the last few hours, but a 25+ increase in the final day. The more I look at the top 100 being only 37k right now, the more farfetched a final cutoff of 70k sounds, because a 25k increase itself in one day is beyond ridiculous, since 25k is like 20 gems for Rank <100 people I think.

So maybe a 60k cutoff? Because I also forgot to factor in, in every single recent event, the EN 200 cutoff was higher than JP's T1 cutoff, but our 1000 cutoff is lower than their T2 cutoff, their T2 was 68k, so push ours closer to 65, plus EN spends less in general

So, my friend posted in here about the movie kinda got ignored, but it just makes me think, what could Hanayo's emergency be about? She only gets flustered over idol stuff, but it can't be a Love Live, because Eli, Nico, and Nozomi can't participate, since the Love Live is specifically school idols, and well, they graduate at the end of the 2nd season (that's obvious enough to not warrant a spoiler tag, right?)

So, my friend posted in here about the movie kinda got ignored, but it just makes me think, what could Hanayo's emergency be about? She only gets flustered over idol stuff, but it can't be a Love Live, because Eli, Nico, and Nozomi can't participate, since the Love Live is specifically school idols, and well, they graduate at the end of the 2nd season (that's obvious enough to not warrant a spoiler tag, right?)

Copied from MAL

μ's goes to London

cute girl doing cute things

subtle yuri moments

drama during preparation for international competition (probably honoka fucking things up again)

drama ends

yuri intensifies

competition results just in

μ's won

yuri explosion

also the nico x maki will be everywhere in the movie

I expect nothing less than this.

I thought about the yuri stuff in related to animation. The anime loves hints (they know people know). Random scenes came to mind, why the hell were Nico and Maki out together at night (the only two not in their homes) in episode 1 of S2. And the fact that they were pretty much strangers just months before, with Nico being the main member Maki interacts with in the anime. And then you have practically a confession from Hanayo that she wants to hold Rin. Unless it's different with girls, I don't see someone exclaiming that they want to hold you then blush uncontrollably when they realised they said it out loud and not have it mean anything xD

Yeah, the studio is a tease.

Oh, and this possible VN plot for Love Live: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2iuul0/a_love_live_school_idol_project_galge_visual_novel/cl5sm7n

Oh my... I just listened to the whole song of KiRa MiRa Sensation reading all the lyrics... It destroyed me, so many tears. Typing this 5 min later I'm still letting off a few tears. I don't know why the meaning never clicked with me before.

I never realized the whole song was just a thank you to their fans that got them to their dream, the Love Live. That's it. The song in general affects,me because they were breaking up after the performance.

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/KiRa-KiRa_Sensation!

Ha, I was referencing a post I made a while back (July 20th, my large post comparing Rin and Honoka) and I found something I've thought about time and time again randomly whenever I listen to Korekara (my mind is weird and will remember random things like this). I guess it just bothered me I never gave an answer.

I just listened to 2 versions of Korekara no Someday, while listening to Nico's solo version I noticed there's a moment in the song where Nico says one line she doesn't say in the original.

Then I tried Maki's solo and Maki also has a special line.

This means that every solo version of Korekara no Someday has a special line for every character. Kind of neat.

So, the "special line" in Korekara isn't special. I dunno if you ever listened to the full song, you probably already know this answer, but the line you hear that's "different" from others is actually in the song, but you can't pick it out because all 9 characters are having their own line playing at the same time. Meaning, because it is a solo, all the other 8 characters' lines being played at the same time are being cut out, leaving the solo, making it understandable.

Damn, that post was way back on page 105 xD

There's also a special thing with Kaguya no Shiro that's similar. In the full member version of the song, each character gets their own lines throughout the song, and some end with signature stuff, like Nico's first line ends with "NICO", Rin's ends with "NYA", and Kotori's with "ONOGAI!" but if you listen to the solo, say Rin's, she won't do the "NICO" but she'll do the "NYA", and in Nico's solo, she'll do the "NICO" and not the "NYA".

I don't like the currently selection of the Match Songs. Not because they are bad but you can't get enough points out of it. At Start: Dash you could easily get 250k Points for the song and now i've to be happy if I get 150k - 200k. Thats a little bit frustrating and my weekend rush wasn't that effective. I think i've have to spend some gems to get finally the Maki SR, thats my only goal. Times likes these my work is really a hindrance ;) , I can't only play 6 hours per day (including wait times) :unsure: ...

Greetz

Im also somehow wondering about this.... This might be idk... I mean I want to see the continuation of that... Btw has anyone watched the Endless parade thingy...??