Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

It's the amount of score you earn in one day playing regular and daily songs (score match doesn't count towards this). I have no idea why there are people listed there when they should be playing the event.I have a screenshot of that ranking board when I was first to get the event RinT497XXJ.png

Thanks... I was confused about that... And maybe that's why your name sounds so familiar to me...

Thanks... I was confused about that... And maybe that's why your name sounds so familiar to me...

Maybe because of the Rin event (you played during it, right?), I was top 5 nearly 100% of the event (I dropped to 6th for one update iirc).

So, a few things. Firstly, my event rank is plummeting, in the 120s now... So much for hoping to not spend any more gems, though I do still hope my current 6 (and maybe the last 3 gem reward, so 9) are enough to keep my top 200. If now, I guess I'll buy like 15 gem (don't have much money to spend atm, still skipping lunches to balance out what I spent on the Rin event)

Next, JP is getting a temporary (and maybe added to normal hits later) song by Printemps, CAN'T WAIT! I love Printemps, hopefully it's a song like Love Marginal or Unbalanced Love, since IMO they sound better than Pure Girls Project and Sweet&Sweet Holiday. The song is named 「永遠フレンズ」 ("Forever Friends") and is to be released on the 16th (so about 24 hours from the time of this post)

Next, also JP update, they're increasing the amount of gold you can hold. WHY!? What's the point? xD

Anyone got 1.2million Yen to spend? You can buy this account :P

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d159693553#enlargeimg

Nosebleed posted parts 5 and 6 of "Christmas Nya" on his wordpress (although, he's back to being behind again, this artist is pumping them out daily :P)

You know shit gets real when you wake up, use your 50 LP, level up, use LP, use a gem, use LP

And still drop 10 in the rankings

Edit: though I guess its understandable since I'm just getting passed by the people rushing for top 200. (I hope the top 1000 peeps don't get too crazy ><).

58k points, rank 330 atm.

~~~

On my phone so my posts gonna be slow

OMG all those URs $_$. 1.2mil yen ~ 12k USD? Yum.

Sigh... Why must classes do this... Because of class... And me has no money.... I can't really get sr maki... ;-; and im so close too...

No spare gems?

Had a couple amusing matches

mY7k5a9.jpg

Makis are like "seriously?" and the 4th place's name says his reaction.

Scryv4r.jpg

Maki looks surprised.

Nosebleed posted parts 5 and 6 of "Christmas Nya" on his wordpress (although, he's back to being behind again, this artist is pumping them out daily :P)

F****

christmas-nya-07.jpg

What's it like to play SIF on a ipad/tablet? I'm assuming the bigger screen size means you don't play with your thumbs like you would on a phone?

Depends on the screen size

My tablet is 7 inches diagonal so it's okay to play with both thumbs and index fingers and feels natural with both.

I usually play with thumbs though.

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to play with all 10 fingers like it's a curved piano.

But if the screen was bigger than 8 inches diagonal, thumbs would probably be ruled out as you couldn't reach the center notes

so you'd have to use other fingers.

When I'm playing really difficult EX songs I often switch to index fingers as they're easier to handle when it comes to fast alternating notes.

Not sure how many points I should finish off with today..

Currently I'm at rank 500-esh with 55,500 points

I really want to sleep peacefully.

I'll still wake up at 8AM my time to grind some more but i don't want to drop too far behind.

How much do you think the 1000 cutoff will be?

Also super cute Love Live doujin

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_school_closet

You failed at FCing Baby Maybe? xD and got 4th with 2 UR pures? I would have come in 2nd in that match, only get 150k on Baby Maybe

I... just got rekted... hardcore.

Zda4DfW.png

Why was I matched with someone who can beat my BEST team, the only one with an UR, by 40k points.

Oh, and yay, 2nd event ever I got to see this.

SNTa4e8.png

Yeah its depressing when your best team gets rekt'ed.

~6 hours to go. I'm at 60.5k and the cutoff is at 54kish. Ez.

Edit: The scary thing though which causes skyrocket in the last few hours is that the difference between rank 800-999 is like 1-2k points. Hell, 900-999 is only like 500 point difference. So everyone's trying to secure their spot xD

Well, if you can S rank hards, this is true, since even 4th gets you 196 point

tried doing hards several times but can't get close to s rank and just barely a rank,,

since maintenance starts in approx 8 hours ( i think) i will give it a shot. really want an SR that bad :)

This is really getting insane, already. The increase per hour on tier two is showing to be 600 right now. 

I will make 1000 though. I've got 51 gems, and I'm not afraid to use them. 

Good luck! How many points do you have & what rank are you?

tried doing hards several times but can't get close to s rank and just barely a rank,,

since maintenance starts in approx 8 hours ( i think) i will give it a shot. really want an SR that bad :)

Good luck! Get that SR Maki  :wub:

~~~

update: 5 hours remaining: cutoff: 54.5k. my points: 60.8k. estimated shield health: 6k.

cutoff seems to only be increasing by 3k-4k every 6 hours. chances of remaining in top 1000 seem positive. However, caution is still to be advised during the last few hours. allocating 5-10 emergency gems in case.

~~~

WHAT THE FOX I somehow went from 330's to 390's

All the people 300-500 that are grinding still need to chillax. They ain't getting top 200 since that's like 15k points from where we are, so unless they're like Nosebleed and just wanna grind enough to they can sleep there's no excuse to still be grinding. (#doesnt want to use anymore gems)