Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Haha these were my exact thoughts when I finished it xD

~~~

I spent the past few hours upgrading my phone from 4.2.1 JellyBean to 4.4.2 KitKat. Been a while since I've dabbled in this kinda stuff so it was kinda scary x.x but I managed and now reinstalled LoveLive & transferred my account and immediately went to play score matches.

... Forgot to disable the background character sprites from popping up when they activate their effect. My UR Nico blinded me so much ><

Do you guys play with the background effects on or do you also disable?

@Eclipsed I turned them all off :D

@Rose next UR card is Rin

426px-Rin_cool_ur172.jpg426px-Rin_cool_ur172_t.jpg

4Q9EXcL.jpg

After this score match, there will be an Eli event (smile card, skill is perfect lock) after her event they will give Hanayo UR

426px-Hanayo_cool_ur180.jpg426px-Hanayo_cool_ur180_t.jpg

hcVoMYs.jpg

And after this we will have Kotori's score match (cool card, score up) then they will give this Maki!!!

426px-Maki_smile_ur187.jpg426px-Maki_smile_ur187_t.jpg

5sROsPc.jpg

I did 8 single draws and 1 10+1 draw got only one SR after Kotori's event will have 5 tickets and 50+ gems I don't wanna get only one sr again T.T

I did the exact same and got a Honoka SR on the 50 gem one so yeah. After so many bad draws i'm hoping i'll at least get 2SR cards next, but i bet it won't happen.

Like i said i've only been playingthis game for the Nico cards and so far i've gotten 0

If only i could get just one., just a single one, i'd be the happiest person.

I wonder how many points would be needed in the end to make it through top 200...

I'm expecting at lowest, a 95k cutoff, at highest, a 110k. We'll see when that final day comes.

I'm so worried that I'm not going to make the top 1k. This is the first time that I'm making an attempt at it, and every time I go to sleep around 850  I will wake up at 1100 or so. I haven't even let my lp fill up yet either.

I don't know your level and rank, but it might take at least 20 gems for top 1000 because of how many Maki fans there are.

So, I have a problem on the JP version... I have 54 gems, but the next UR Rin or Hanayo isn't got a LONG time, since they both were just released in the last month. What do I do? I think the next event is a Rin, but I've never tried in a JP event before, should I make this my first T1 JP event? After I draw 10 more honor students, and go up 5 more ranks (easy), I get a SR/UR single draw, which is why I am so conflicted.

-_- Aaaah, that cutoff for tier 1 is too huge and I can't afford to waste my remaining love gems unless if I don't want to do future 10+1 on December. Hopefully by December klab would be implementing the special honor draw system, I want to do the third year students only draw.... Now hopefully the cutoff for tier 2 won't be so drastic to be reached.

Also, we've apparently reached 200 pages in this forum. I remember some of us were worried about this forum overshadowing the other forums in fuwanovel. Hmm, should we be concerned with the pace we're going at as of the moment?

-_- Aaaah, that cutoff for tier 1 is too huge and I can't afford to waste my remaining love gems unless if I don't want to do future 10+1 on December. Hopefully by December klab would be implementing the special honor draw system, I want to do the third year students only draw.... Now hopefully the cutoff for tier 2 won't be so drastic to be reached.

Also, we've apparently reached 200 pages in this forum. I remember some of us were worried about this forum overshadowing the other forums in fuwanovel. Hmm, should we be concerned with the pace we're going at as of the moment?

That's bad... The original purpose of this forum is to discuss about VNs after all, not SIF. -_- What should we do then?

Hmm.... Tier 2 cutoff would be 60-ish I suppose, I'm not good at this whole calculation thing. I just hope that my efforts would be enough this time.

Closer to 70 maybe, since our events tend to match the JP ones, even with their larger player cutoffs.

Well, the story IS told in a VN style :P

Visual Novel Database http://vndb.org/

Thanks. Ugh, gonna have to spend love gem again. T-T 

Just made an account on vndb (same user name). When do you guys want to move this forum to vndb?

Thanks. Ugh, gonna have to spend love gem again. T-T 

Just made an account on vndb (same user name). When do you guys want to move this forum to vndb?

No no, he meant add SIF as an entry on VNDB, so us discussing it is related to the forum, because then it would be considered a VN.

Got my images and music videos of Love Live on my phone, now I can watch them whenever, and post a picture whenever!

Wow i'm already below 1k

These guys really won't stop.

I don't know how I'm going to maintain the rank because I can hardly play in college.

By saying "fuck sleep" and grinding over night. Seriously, you'd have to play over night at least once for the final hours of the event.