Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Now you said Kotori, second score match will be Kotori's. I love her cards both idolized&unidolized I want to be in top 1000 but if I go for her, I can't do 10+1 draw at the end of the event(that's the day they'will give Maki's smile UR)

I have 64k points at the moment by myself I can get 15k more till the end and I spent 42 love gems total will spend 8 more and wait for the last day I should have 23-25k more which means almost 90k points will it be enough? I am not so sure maybe I will have to use another 10

Also spending 50-60 love gems on two SR Makis is good for me if we think about my past 10+1 rolls hehe)

One time I got nothing but Snow Halations until I emptied the gauge.

But now that I know you can quit before the song starts and still get your LP back I haven't made the same mistake.

Oh wait... You can still get your lp back if you quit before the song starts???!!!!! Ehhhhhhhhh!???

qd0KufJ.jpg

I have a present! What is it? What is it?

I'll try to throw up a picture of the day later, don't have access to my computer right now to see my folder.

And woah this thread has 5 visitors, with me the only registered person view the thread as I am posting this.. Maybe Maki~Chan and my profile info is drawing in a lot of traffic xD

Aaah. A few more days to go. Hang in there, everyone! I predict that by today I'll end up getting kicked out of top 100. Meh, as long as I make it through top 1k in the end I don't care.

Scrolling through the leaderboards, noticed you're pretty close to Maki~Chan and I, about 30 places away, and pretty impressive, there are 4 of us in the top 200 right now (unless I don't know someone's IGN and missed them)

I'm still not in the top 1k :(

I really hate grinding the game so much, it's tiring.

For some reason it doesn't effect me at all, even if it were the same song for hours straight (like I spammed Daily+event only during Rin for 5+ hour runs multiple days). The initial top people, COCOisBEST, Lorelei, and Cryza grinded for 24hrs straight (COCOisBEST did it all on stream),on the first day.

Random thing, the more I listen to Kaguya no Shiro (which is A LOT outside the game), the more I Love it, love the beat, the vocal swaps, just everything about it. Every time either the Rin solo or the full group version comes up in my playlist, I always look forward to the "NYA" at the end of Rin's first line.

Scrolling through the leaderboards, noticed you're pretty close to Maki~Chan and I, about 30 places away, and pretty impressive, there are 4 of us in the top 200 right now (unless I don't know someone's IGN and missed them)

But I'll soon get kicked out of top 200 since I can only afford to spend one more gem, the rest I'm saving up for December draw. -_-

I've been rank 100 for quite some time now.

In fact I'm 101 :P

Well better late than never I guess.

Also new NicoMaki doujin!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/good_bye_melanconico

This one was really cute, should definintely be canon material.

I found this doujin a while back but only in chinese so i couldn't do anything with it. Glad someone managed to translate it.

I also have a new doujin that should be released tomorrow, hope I can make it in time.

I've been rank 100 for quite some time now.

In fact I'm 101 :P

Well better late than never I guess.

Also new NicoMaki doujin!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/good_bye_melanconico

This one was really cute, should definintely be canon material.

Haha these were my exact thoughts when I finished it xD

~~~

I spent the past few hours upgrading my phone from 4.2.1 JellyBean to 4.4.2 KitKat. Been a while since I've dabbled in this kinda stuff so it was kinda scary x.x but I managed and now reinstalled LoveLive & transferred my account and immediately went to play score matches.

... Forgot to disable the background character sprites from popping up when they activate their effect. My UR Nico blinded me so much ><

Do you guys play with the background effects on or do you also disable?