Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ha, I was referencing a post I made a while back (July 20th, my large post comparing Rin and Honoka) and I found something I've thought about time and time again randomly whenever I listen to Korekara (my mind is weird and will remember random things like this). I guess it just bothered me I never gave an answer.So, the "special line" in Korekara isn't special. I dunno if you ever listened to the full song, you probably already know this answer, but the line you hear that's "different" from others is actually in the song, but you can't pick it out because all 9 characters are having their own line playing at the same time. Meaning, because it is a solo, all the other 8 characters' lines being played at the same time are being cut out, leaving the solo, making it understandable.Damn, that post was way back on page 105 xDThere's also a special thing with Kaguya no Shiro that's similar. In the full member version of the song, each character gets their own lines throughout the song, and some end with signature stuff, like Nico's first line ends with "NICO", Rin's ends with "NYA", and Kotori's with "ONOGAI!" but if you listen to the solo, say Rin's, she won't do the "NICO" but she'll do the "NYA", and in Nico's solo, she'll do the "NICO" and not the "NYA".

Also i think in Mermaid fiesta they have that....

2 more days to go. Can't wait. Hopefully 70k would be enough to make it through tier 2...

I can't wait for it to be over, grinding hards is boring, and I'm getting tired of this stress knowing I need to rank high, in the past, it was always just every other event, but playing like I did for Rin and then having another top 200 after is daunting.

Oh, I'll have to go listen later. The only songs I know get parts that sound different are Korekara and Kaguya (like I said, also, I said earlier, Eli's doesn't have the "HA!"), and Natsuiro where Honoka's version has a different guitar solo than everyone else and the main song. Dunno about any others.

Okay, listened, and yes, there's a quick 1-liner that's different between characters at around 2:55. I don't understand Japanese, but Honoka says "Arigatou", I think Umi says "Doing well?", and Nico's phrase sounds familiar, but not 100% sure (good bye/cya later?), dunno about anyone else. I think Eli says something about the future (I think I heard Mirai) Also, Kotori sounds amazing in this song.

Oh, and here, have an awesome picture of the day, with a speciall sectioned off/backgroundless version too.

caFSS.jpg

caFVd.jpg

caFVz.jpg

caFVS.jpg

caFWf.jpg

caFWJ.jpg

caFXH.jpg

... I can't really call myself a fan of Love Live! if I don't even know half of the song titles huh :P

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Inuzuka28/love-live-school-idol-project-songs

I suck, only got 49, can never remember solo song names, since my downloaded songs are all in Japanese (I got a few though), and I missed a lot of the later albums without PVs, and somehow, NO IDEA HOW, couldn't think of one of the anime songs. Also, I never memorized the OP and ED to S2, and didn't know how to spell a few.

Last as in most recent to be released?

You can find various information about Love Live! here

~~~

Most recent song out in ENG version is  愛は太陽じゃない/Ai wa Taiyou Janai? (Isn't Love the Sun?)

Ummmm KiRa-KiRa sensation or Sweet and Sweet Holiday...(idk if kira kira sensation is out for the eng version...

I somehow made somehing like this in my mind... Except... Using the eng version daily live songs.

Well,some of it came from those, but he was more complete with the series.  

Ummmm KiRa-KiRa sensation or Sweet and Sweet Holiday...(idk if kira kira sensation is out for the eng version...

He said which song was newest in EN, Ai wa Taiyou Janai?, which is a Honoka solo from her album. The next song we are getting is an old event song being released permanently, Diamond Princess no Yuutsu, which was a BiBi song used for the Eli event song (and one I don't care for)

I'm slapping this into my profile description lul

Fj5fhMw.gif

**Thanks to Ceris for pointing out it was broken

~~~
Inquiry regarding JP version: should I remake my account? I sorta uh, used 2 vouchers instead of saving up 5 for the 80% SR/20% UR deal. I also derped even harder and did single rolls on the days where there were only BiBi cool-only cards so I ended up getting duplicate Rares. #sadlyfe. 

I'm slapping this into my profile description lul

Nishikino-Maki-3-love-live-school-idol-p

~~~

Inquiry regarding JP version: should I remake my account? I sorta uh, used 2 vouchers instead of saving up 5 for the 80% SR/20% UR deal. I also derped even harder and did single rolls on the days where there were only BiBi cool-only cards so I ended up getting duplicate Rares. #sadlyfe.

If you're less than rank 40 and don't have any cards you love, might as well. I did 3 10+1s before the vouchers were even released, I'm close to my 9th and 10th voucher soon though (rank 95, I have 55 gems)

Can't wait, Korekara Rares come out in about 48 hours! I'm building FP lately just for the new rares, though only at 22k atm, I have a few new regular songs I can go FC (I've gone up several ranks since I last played regular songs and unlocked more).

So, I'm going through page after page of Maki pictures on Pixiv, and I'm starting to get annoyed. I keep seeing an excessive amounts of RinMaki pictures. I don't approve. I get it, energetic girl who likes to tease people with a tsundere, I just can't accept it. The reason I'm going through Maki pictures is for the end of this Maki event (so expect more than one POTD for Wednesday). Oh, then I ran into a HonoMaki (huh?) and then multiple UmiMaki (what the hell? these don't even make sense to me)

Lastly, a HanaMaki... what... .... huh ..

So the event goes into his last day, I just need about 2800 Points to get Maki.

On the one hand I like that event, because it's fun to battle against others directly. And it showed me that my teams (and obviously also my skills ;) ) aren't that bad and i can easily get a good amount of points on every song. But on the other hand it is a little bit frustrating for someone with a job and other stuff to do to get a good ranking. In the "normal"  event i can focus on a good song ranking without the spending to much gems or time.

What abou the new rares? In Eng or JP version?

Greetz

So the event goes into his last day, I just need about 2800 Points to get Maki.

On the one hand I like that event, because it's fun to battle against others directly. And it showed me that my teams (and obviously also my skills ;) ) aren't that bad and i can easily get a good amount of points on every song. But on the other hand it is a little bit frustrating for someone with a job and other stuff to do to get a good ranking. In the "normal"  event i can focus on a good song ranking without the spending to much gems or time.

What abou the new rares? In Eng or JP version?

Greetz

Thanks, So I've to revive my JP account ;) ...

One other thing, I've to admit that i'm really addicted to that game. I was so unsatisfied by playing the game on my phone (in addition to the account on my iPad), that I bought an extra android-Tablet just for SIF :lol:  ... It's was just a simple one from acer but i think i should worry a little bit about that ;)

Greetz

What's it like to play SIF on a ipad/tablet? I'm assuming the bigger screen size means you don't play with your thumbs like you would on a phone?

Now now, let's not deny our fellow fans their couple shipping bias's :P. Though, even I would raise an eyebrow regarding UmiMaki LOL. Yeah, doesn't make sense at all ><

Nosebleed plays on an Android tablet and uses both his thumbs and index fingers (I don't know his preference any more, I just know he has used both).

And I dunno if you saw my edit, I just kept adding stuff since I was going through 100 pages of images (poor turnout, sadly), and the last one (that I found 1 image of in 100 pages) confused me the most.

Any character request of POTD for when I wake up?

What's it like to play SIF on a ipad/tablet? I'm assuming the bigger screen size means you don't play with your thumbs like you would on a phone?

Now now, let's not deny our fellow fans their couple shipping bias's :P. Though, even I would raise an eyebrow regarding UmiMaki LOL. Yeah, doesn't make sense at all ><

I think it is different from person to person. I play primary with the index fingers and secondary (if the song requires it) i also use the middle & ring finger. And also (but very few times) I use the pinky ;) ... So I use everyone besides the thumbs but that also means i need a table to lay my tablet down.

Greetz

I think it is different from person to person. I play primary with the index fingers and secondary (if the song requires it) i also use the middle & ring finger. And also (but very few times) I use the pinky ;) ... So I use everyone besides the thumbs but that also means i need a table to lay my tablet down.

Greetz

Seems so complex  :blink: haha so many fingers to use!

And I dunno if you saw my edit, I just kept adding stuff since I was going through 100 pages of images (poor turnout, sadly), and the last one (that I found 1 image of in 100 pages) confused me the most.

HanaMaki huh.... post the image!! :P

As for POTD, toss in your all time favorite Rin picture  :D

Edit: Or Umi's fine as per Greetz request :D

Nosebleed plays on an Android tablet and uses both his thumbs and index fingers (I don't know his preference any more, I just know he has used both).

Umi, would be nice :)

I'm using a tablet to play the game, but eventually I'm going to have to get a new phone to play on (personal reasons).

Has anybody ever transferred the game from a tablet to a phone? How does it feel and how long did it take you to adjust?

Just the other was from my phone to the tablet... But it worked fine and without problems. I only needed to adjust the settings.

Greetz

Seems so complex  :blink: haha so many fingers to use!

HanaMaki huh.... post the image!! :P

As for POTD, toss in your all time favorite Rin picture  :D

Edit: Or Umi's fine as per Greetz request :D

There's a NSFW image amidst this, but here http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=45685356

Umi, would be nice :)

Just the other was from my phone to the tablet... But it worked fine and without problems. I only needed to adjust the settings.

Greetz

Guess I'm doing an Umi picture, need to increase my library of Umi pictures later, it's one of my smallest, along with Nozomi and Eli (who I haven't looked up images for yet). And I don't care for most of the Umi ones I found.