Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I swear there wasn't any communication here

hxcDbuS.png

Histy had the initial smile Rare Rin, and I wanted to do the Pure, so I drew 12k FP worth of cards (I got 13 rares... no Rin of course), so I just changed to the Wonderful Rush Rin (which is my favorite of the 3 initials Idolized), then RINaBELL changed his to the Mogyutto to match me and Histy having regular Rares, lastly, Histy through up the idolized version instead to make the pattern.

mBMIm1Y.png

This is just nice...

Somehow missed this, that sucks, and guessing you didn't have any tokens to spend? When something like that happens to me, I just wait til I can play Bokura no Live on easy, which is only 4 LP.

When people get together through their favorite characters, what a beautiful thing.

It really is~

I noticed that too and that Histy never changes his avatar he changed yesterday when he got SR Rin then changed to his old one thought he did this on purpose hehe it is nice to see good fans together :D Nosebleed let's do the same for Maki & Nico! :D I can't waiiit (Learnt that the first three days of Maki will be holiday here... A gift from heaven?! Lucky~!)

Edit: the forth day of the event is gonna be wednesday and I don't have uni on wednesdays so 4 days free for Makiiiii ♡♡♡

I'm third on the Daily ranking lol xd

d68f8d8c9edc507ac399bd5ebe1b15cb_zpsece0

Greetings from 2 places down o/

My post above showed that I landed right on 35000, and since then all my event points have been tokens, so currently I am sitting at over 2000. I have S clear on 3 of the daily songs now, only one left is Otomeshiki (only need like 20 plays), and also got over 90 clears on Wonderful Rush and 30 clears on Mermaid Festa and Bokura wa Ima.

Today, I was about to finish a song on expert. Then my friend texted me and sent my phone on a one way trip to Lagsville. Ended up losing all my stamina. :( Also, my phone died that day and I did not have access to a charger until I went home from school. I think I had an hours worth of LP just sitting there before I could turn my phone back on. Until now, I kept my LP from being fully charged, so I was almost getting the maximum amount of event points for me per day. It was going so well for me too. Now I'm out of the 1000 ranking. Oh well. I like the unidolized Rin better.

Today, I was about to finish a song on expert. Then my friend texted me and sent my phone on a one way trip to Lagsville. Ended up losing all my stamina. :( Also, my phone died that day and I did not have access to a charger until I went home from school. I think I had an hours worth of LP just sitting there before I could turn my phone back on. Until now, I kept my LP from being fully charged, so I was almost getting the maximum amount of event points for me per day. It was going so well for me too. Now I'm out of the 1000 ranking. Oh well. I like the unidolized Rin better.

I... I don't know what to say.

My condolences.

A few things

*sigh* I enjoyed playing it by the end too

PvD4pTy.png

Also, RIP 2nd place. I think RINaBELL passed me purely off grinding tokens since 35000 (which is what I have done since then), so assuming that, we both have over 4000 tokens saved up, which I think Histy has ~6000.

Next, my gems are dwindling, going to have to buy more ._. I started with 86 (I think) and am down to 17. Keep in mind the event rewards and FC'ing 3 experts and S clearing 1, along with S clear 3 dailies since the beginning, so I've spent ~79 so far

Oh, and reached rank 110! I now have 8 hours worth of LP to recharge (can't sleep 8 hours, that means cap, need to be rank 120!)

Lastly, using an event calculator, it says I only need to use 1 more Love Gem to reach 75000 by the end of the event if I use my LP without wasting, spend my tokens and get S-A at least every single try on Expert, and will end the event as a rank 114. I might try to go above that though, since using that same calculator, if I use all gems I have, I'll reach 85000, and 100000 would be pretty fucking awesome, which is why I thought about buying some gems (would cost me $15, calculator says requires 42 gems, $15 gets me 23, and I have 17 and I'll get gems off S clear, S combo, and clearing first time for ASN Ex)

Calculator

Hey I have been following this forum for a bit and I have a quick question. I feel like I saw the answer somewhere but I can't find it now.

I am getting a new phone and I just purchased some love gems if I transfer from my iphone 5 to an iphone 6 will i lose those gems? The phone wasn't supposed to get here for 2 weeks but apparently its here today and to activate this phone I have to trade in my current phone. I am hoping to put off the trade for a bit so I can try to at least wait for the guaranteed SR but I am not sure if I will be able to.

So do I need to use my gems now or can I wait for the perfect moment after I trade phones?