Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

On the scouting page, the bottom option, it says "Scout Regular Student" and had a 5% chance of a rare appearing per card. And as more my rank, afaik, I am tied for the 2nd highest rank of anyone who posted in here along with Yeokso, who I believe quit the game (last login 21 days ago) and first being Xisashi, whose last login day was 6 days ago. Generally I delete anyone who is offline for 20 days or more, so I removed Yeokso today, I don't have room to fit everyone otherwise. I have 160 pending atm too (just like watching the number grow :P)

On the scouting page, the bottom option, it says "Scout Regular Student" and had a 5% chance of a rare appearing per card. And as more my rank, afaik, I am tied for the 2nd highest rank of anyone who posted in here along with Yeokso, who I believe quit the game (last login 21 days ago) and first being Xisashi, whose last login day was 6 days ago. Generally I delete anyone who is offline for 20 days or more, so I removed Yeokso today, I don't have room to fit everyone otherwise. I have 160 pending atm too (just like watching the number grow :P)

Wow, the betrayal is strong.

I never delete my friends, i just make sure to keep the balance between the amount of pure/smile/cool leaders in the friend list, I'm always lazy to add people too, they probably wouldn't accept my invite anyway.

I must be beyond all hope then, I do all that and sooo much more...

You're saying every single RPG is "wasting" then even though it is just how games work. I don't see the point of this bothering you at all. Anyway, I still 1 idolize of every single rare in the game despite not using most of them.

You're probably beyond hope in a different way. You missed the whole point of what I was saying.

First of all, I'm not even sure you can call this an RPG (though I'm probably wrong here). I've played so many RPGs where "wasting" essentially roadblocks you later in the game,so I'm sorry if it bothers me. I've been trying to get two of the same R class to idolize, but my luck is REALLY bad.

And all we tried to say was it is not a waste this is how this game works. You try to earn love gems by clearing experts, reading side stories, event rewards and more so you can do honor scout draws. With more and more R, SR, UR cards you can build better smile, pure, cool teams. There will be events. In those events you can get rewards if your team is strong enough.

And for me getting SRs is fun and they are way too cute to collect :)

...You also missed the point. Maybe I worded it incorrectly? I'm not complaining about the game, I'm obsessing over what is simply my opinion. What I'm saying is, I hate wasting things that aren't just text on a computer screen, and it feels very much like I'm wasting what assets I have at my disposal. I'm not all that different in most things. I like getting Rs and SRs too, and URs if I'd ever gotten one. I know what an event is, I participated in the Anone Ganbaru one and I'm currently somewhere in the 5000-10000 range for the current event. I agree that the game is fun, but it really is killing me that I have to waste about 4 Rs now (my opinion, not yours).

Ah... Sanada at his best ... If you don't understand the meaning o collect a bunch of this cards you shouldn't play it or even post here.

So back to the topic... I finally FC'ed the Event Song. I'm really happy about that. That's the first Time that happens to me an I think i will get a good reward with my points.

Greetz

This is just plain abuse. I really do want to report this.

The one thing I have going for me in this game is that I've FC'ed every song by the second try (Only one I didn't do on the first so far is Otomeshiki (I fucking hate Otomeshiki)). Still, I found Soldier Game harder to FC than After School Navigators...

Soldier Game on hard is well hard :D but I'm getting less and less mistakes :) last time i got just 4 good scrores next

Soldier Game is probably my favorite song in the game so far. Good luck FCing it.

You're probably beyond hope in a different way. You missed the whole point of what I was saying.

First of all, I'm not even sure you can call this an RPG (though I'm probably wrong here). I've played so many RPGs where "wasting" essentially roadblocks you later in the game,so I'm sorry if it bothers me. I've been trying to get two of the same R class to idolize, but my luck is REALLY bad.

...You also missed the point. Maybe I worded it incorrectly? I'm not complaining about the game, I'm obsessing over what is simply my opinion. What I'm saying is, I hate wasting things that aren't just text on a computer screen, and it feels very much like I'm wasting what assets I have at my disposal. I'm not all that different in most things. I like getting Rs and SRs too, and URs if I'd ever gotten one. I know what an event is, I participated in the Anone Ganbaru one and I'm currently somewhere in the 5000-10000 range for the current event. I agree that the game is fun, but it really is killing me that I have to waste about 4 Rs now (my opinion, not yours).

This is just plain abuse. I really do want to report this.

The one thing I have going for me in this game is that I've FC'ed every song by the second try (Only one I didn't do on the first so far is Otomeshiki (I fucking hate Otomeshiki)). Still, I found Soldier Game harder to FC than After School Navigators...

Soldier Game is probably my favorite song in the game so far. Good luck FCing it.

You insult me, then say you should report someone else's post in the same post. That contradiction. I was saying in an RPG, you get rid of old equipment in favor of new ones as you progress through the game... Essentially the same thing in this game.

If you found Soldier Game the hardest to FC, you're not alone, IMO it's the hardest FC of any song in the EN version, and only a select few I have played in the JP version are harder. If you are excessively good with rhythm, Soldier Game wouldn't be too hard though, since it's not really "difficult" other than getting the motions down (which my mind never wanted to follow).

And I mixed up days, I thought Kitto Seishun ga Kikiori was coming out today, but it was tomorrow... Now I have another day of just idling since I am sick of Mermaid Festa V1, not feeling 90 plays of Bokura wa Ima before it disappears, and already have S clears on Kokuhaku. I get the feeling I'm going to temporarily say goodbye to the top 3 for a day because of it, but as soon as the Ex is released, I'm spending a large majority of my tokens in one sitting.

You insult me, then say you should report someone else's post in the same post. That contradiction. I was saying in an RPG, you get rid of old equipment in favor of new ones as you progress through the game... Essentially the same thing in this game.

If you found Soldier Game the hardest to FC, you're not alone, IMO it's the hardest FC of any song in the EN version, and only a select few I have played in the JP version are harder. If you are excessively good with rhythm, Soldier Game wouldn't be too hard though, since it's not really "difficult" other than getting the motions down (which my mind never wanted to follow).

And I mixed up days, I thought Kitto Seishun ga Kikiori was coming out today, but it was tomorrow... Now I have another day of just idling since I am sick of Mermaid Festa V1, not feeling 90 plays of Bokura wa Ima before it disappears, and already have S clears on Kokuhaku. I get the feeling I'm going to temporarily say goodbye to the top 3 for a day because of it, but as soon as the Ex is released, I'm spending a large majority of my tokens in one sitting.

Lol I never noticed. Thanks for pointing it out m8. Sorry about that.

I found Otomeshiki the hardest to FC. It's the only one I took two tries to finally FC, and even now I can't FC it everytime.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you please elaborate for me if it would not inconvenience you?

I'm about halfway to Rin, currently in the 6000 range rank wise~

...So I load up After Schools Navigators hard, complete it and then my wifi dies on me and I had to restart the app. It didn't even get to the result page and I lost 45 tokens just like that T_______________T. There goes about 200 something down the drain....

Lol I never noticed. Thanks for pointing it out m8. Sorry about that.

I found Otomeshiki the hardest to FC. It's the only one I took two tries to finally FC, and even now I can't FC it everytime.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you please elaborate for me if it would not inconvenience you?

I'm #3 in the event right now because I've used like 80 gems to recharge my LP to grind a ton (I also have like 5k tokens). I'm tired of grinding the current Ex songs and I have S clear on the dailies, so grinding the latter is a waste of time since I won't be working towards the rewards. I was waiting for Kitto Ex, which is coming out on the 26th GMT, since I like the song and it looks fun to play.

...So I load up After Schools Navigators hard, complete it and then my wifi dies on me and I had to restart the app. It didn't even get to the result page and I lost 45 tokens just like that T_______________T. There goes about 200 something down the drain....

Having to restart on the event song is very rough... I'm excessively fortunate I haven't had a single crash or restart this whole event despite playing 24+ hours already.

Ahh, I know what you mean. I have a little baby in the house and he keeps pulling out the modem wires. He even knows how to push and climb chairs, so It's impossible for me to put it somewhere safe. As a result, I've lost near half my progress in this game.

I'm #3 in the event right now because I've used like 80 gems to recharge my LP to grind a ton (I also have like 5k tokens). I'm tired of grinding the current Ex songs and I have S clear on the dailies, so grinding the latter is a waste of time since I won't be working towards the rewards. I was waiting for Kitto Ex, which is coming out on the 26th GMT, since I like the song and it looks fun to play.

Having to restart on the event song is very rough... I'm excessively fortunate I haven't had a single crash or restart this whole event despite playing 24+ hours already.

;-; such lucky

What's Kitto Ex, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm crashing half the time due to aforementioned circumstances. ;-;

Ahh, I know what you mean. I have a little baby in the house and he keeps pulling out the modem wires. He even knows how to push and climb chairs, so It's impossible for me to put it somewhere safe. As a result, I've lost near half my progress in this game.

;-; such lucky

What's Kitto Ex, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm crashing half the time due to aforementioned circumstances. ;-;

Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (remembered name wrong when I said it earlier) on Expert

Not sure if you have the song unlocked yet, it's the first ending song to the anime and is unlocked at rank 40.

How do I deactivate the visual effects on the JP version? I pressed the off button on the options but I keep getting my vision blocked during songs because of the skills. It's killing my love live, help.

This happened to my 2nd jp account I switched to my main then switched to 2nd again and problem was gone :D also close your phone and open back?? Or save your trans code reinstall the app and get your acc back it will be gone

I did a single draw got pure eli rare :(

No maki chan this says : iremsu do not do draws and save for maki

After the maintenace today I couldn't hold  back anymore and did several 10+1 draws (4 ;) ) ...

But i only get there 1 SR every draw... A new Rin and Eli SR and a Umi and Hanayo SR i already had. Now i'm calmed down but i still have no Nico and Maki SR , thats a little bit sad. But the next 10+1 draw i'll start with non-paid gems ;) ... so i've to wait and collect gems like a maniac...

So other topic. What is your favorite card you own? Mine are these two (although it is not a Honoka card ;))

That "Animal" Umi
426px-Umi_cool_sr81_t.jpg

and that "normal" SR Rin
Rin_smile_sr59.jpg

So if I switch from IOS to IOS, do I still have to spend all my love gems? And is there a limit to how many times I can transfer?

Nope and nope. I've transfered my JP account like 20+ times back and forth between my two phones, since I have 2 accounts and playing expert on my old phone sucks.

How do I deactivate the visual effects on the JP version? I pressed the off button on the options but I keep getting my vision blocked during songs because of the skills. It's killing my love live, help.

Maybe this will help

Welp. My mom got an iPhone 6. She wasn't using it so I downloaded Love Live onto it and started a new account. Two hours later, I'm level 19, have an SR and was only stopped by the maintenance. I should not do that ever again. My eyes hurt.

Need to build eye stamina! When the Hanayo event happened, I played 8.5 hours non-stop to get first place on the first day (I can't remember how long I spent on the Rin event, I know I went passed the card, but I think I took a break some time after 13000)

This happened to my 2nd jp account I switched to my main then switched to 2nd again and problem was gone :D also close your phone and open back?? Or save your trans code reinstall the app and get your acc back it will be gone

I did a single draw got pure eli rare :(

No maki chan this says : iremsu do not do draws and save for maki

My condolences.

After the maintenace today I couldn't hold  back anymore and did several 10+1 draws (4 ;) ) ...

But i only get there 1 SR every draw... A new Rin and Eli SR and a Umi and Hanayo SR i already had. Now i'm calmed down but i still have no Nico and Maki SR , thats a little bit sad. But the next 10+1 draw i'll start with non-paid gems ;) ... so i've to wait and collect gems like a maniac...

So other topic. What is your favorite card you own? Mine are these two (although it is not a Honoka card ;))

That "Animal" Umi

and that "normal" SR Rin

Rin_smile_sr59.jpg

Greetz

Favorite cards. I'll post EN version and JP version

JP Version

My all time favorite card (bias is strong) is the March UR Rin

426px-Rin_pure_ur272_t.jpg

Anything from the Valentines group, which I love them all.

I'm having a hard time deciding so I'll post my favorite for each character

Nico

426px-Nico_pure_sr195.png

Honoka

426px-Honoka_smile_sr245.jpg

Kotori

426px-Kotori_cool_sr274_t.jpg

Maki

426px-Maki_pure_ur257_t.jpg

Eli

425px-Eli_pure_sr152_t.jpg

Umi

423px-Umi_pure_ur415_t.jpg

Nozomi

426px-Nozomi_smile_sr406_t.jpg

Hanayo

426px-Hanayo_cool_sr366.jpg

426px-Hanayo_pure_sr308_t.jpg

426px-Hanayo_smile_ur265_t.jpg

Rin

426px-Rin_pure_ur272_t.jpg

426px-Rin_pure_sr252_t.jpg

426px-Rin_smile_sr332.jpg

I added 2 extras for Rin and Hanayo since they have cards I love <3

EN version

Basically same as JP, but with the reduced cards that the EN version has

Hanayo

426px-Hanayo_pure_sr62_t.jpg

Nico

426px-Nico_smile_sr90_t.jpg

Honoka

422px-Honoka_smile_sr55_t.jpg

Kotori

425px-Kotori_cool_ur155_t.jpg

Maki

425px-Maki_smile_sr143_t.jpg

Eli

425px-Eli_pure_sr152_t.jpg

Umi

426px-Umi_cool_sr86.png

Nozomi

426px-Nozomi_pure_sr72_t.jpg

Rin

426px-Rin_cool_sr125.jpg

Just noticed the animal Rin got released. Sorry Rin, I can't draw for you, too busy with your event!

That "Animal" Umi

and that "normal" SR Rin
Rin_smile_sr59.jpg

Greetz