Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, I discovered 2 things that's are retarded today. One, my phone, with a crazy strong processed and tons of ram keeps lagging and detecting my taps late during song. Two, after all this,time, my thumbs are still incapable of doing Kit to,Seishun's extremely simple,pattern, let alone the mess,at the end... And I'm too lazy to fix the commas, my comma key is close to my space and always bot it on accident, too much of a hassle to always go back and fix them.

Super frustrated that I can't do Kitto despite how simple it is.

Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (remembered name wrong when I said it earlier) on ExpertNot sure if you have the song unlocked yet, it's the first ending song to the anime and is unlocked at rank 40.

Yeah, I'm only at about rank 30, so. In any case, I haven't yet dared to touch any Hard mode songs. Maybe I'll try one soon when I feel confident in my skills as a player.

Well, I discovered 2 things that's are retarded today. One, my phone, with a crazy strong processed and tons of ram keeps lagging and detecting my taps late during song. Two, after all this,time, my thumbs are still incapable of doing Kit to,Seishun's extremely simple,pattern, let alone the mess,at the end... And I'm too lazy to fix the commas, my comma key is close to my space and always bot it on accident, too much of a hassle to always go back and fix them.

Super frustrated that I can't do Kitto despite how simple it is.

I've started using index fingers a lot more in EX songs, it just flows easier.

I've started using index fingers a lot more in EX songs, it just flows easier.

My index fingers are faster, but they're absolutely garbage for accuracy, I can't even do the holds at the beginning correctly with them. Plus, I lost my phone case which is the only way to keep my round bottom phone from moving when playing like that.

I've just gotten use to them, i need the speed for those fast alternating notes.

I got 1 good on my first run of Kitto Seishun EX and it was right at the beginning and i could have avoided it which kind of sucked. Regardless by far the best EX song to come out so far, that stream of notes at the end is a blast to tap away at.

I've just gotten use to them, i need the speed for those fast alternating notes.

I got 1 good on my first run of Kitto Seishun EX and it was right at the beginning and i could have avoided it which kind of sucked. Regardless by far the best EX song to come out so far, that stream of notes at the end is a blast to tap away at.

Got 1 miss (on a stupid double) 3rd try not I can't do the spam at the end after 20 tries. Sleep deprivation definitely isn't helping, nearly fell asleep in class 5 hours ago yet trying to do this now.

What rank do I have to be to have 75 LP? I want to do three expert songs in one go. And I want more sleep.

100 :D

I am rank 96 at the moment I will be 100 - 102 when maki's event starts I don't mind losing 1 lp if it will be 76 hehe I will spam experts wait... the first score match has experts??????? Or only hard?????

100 :D

I am rank 96 at the moment I will be 100 - 102 when maki's event starts I don't mind losing 1 lp if it will be 76 hehe I will spam experts wait... the first score match has experts??????? Or only hard?????

Only hard, but 75 still equals 5 hards, and you only need 98 so you have 74 LP, that's what I started at for the Rin event since you'll recharge 1 LP after 3 songs.

HUAHAHAHAHA. Finally reached rank 100, so now I only waste 25-30 ish lp everyday whenever I have to go to school. Getting closer to the event rin, but saving up the icons for the x4 songs.

Still can't FC Mermaid Festa or Kitto seishun. I've set my standards for 10-star songs as the following now: Get an A-rank and if the rhythm game gods are merciful, an S-rank for combo. I find that I'm not so disappointed whenever I only A-rank Mermaid Festa nowadays because of that. ;D

HUAHAHAHAHA. Finally reached rank 100, so now I only waste 25-30 ish lp everyday whenever I have to go to school. Getting closer to the event rin, but saving up the icons for the x4 songs.

Still can't FC Mermaid Festa or Kitto seishun. I've set my standards for 10-star songs as the following now: Get an A-rank and if the rhythm game gods are merciful, an S-rank for combo. I find that I'm not so disappointed whenever I only A-rank Mermaid Festa nowadays because of that. ;D

Noticed that in my friend list, congrats! Just reached 112 last night and according to the calculator, I should be like rank 116-119 by the end of this event, so I'll have 85LP. I only really need 88 and I can do 6 Hards in a row during the Maki event, but I don't see me reaching 126 by then.

NOOOOO I made it past the staircase at the end (perfect lock cheating) and then missed a note I FC every single time right after...

I can't full combo kitto seishun ga kikoeru ex :D I just can't even do B combo dunno why :D

I kept making dumb mistakes, I FC'd the ladder a few times and messed up throughout the song before it (and once FC past ladder then missed after). Are you by chance breaking your combo at the helds near combo=95?

BUT FINALLY! It only took 45 attempts...

kgbdXd8.png

Ceris... Someone stole your spot for third place. @-@ Wow....

I'm in 5th, but they both used tokens to pass me, I have over 6000 tokens to be used (if I S-S the Expert for all those tokens spent, I'll earn like 35k event points :))

I'm pretty much safe, since I'm still earning more tokens grinding today.

Yup he has lots of tokens waiting for him to spend tomorrow! :D I will get her tomorrow too right now I have 5000 pts and 1.5k tokens :D

My phone started doing weird stuff too like while a few circles are coming, they lag and stop for a second or even if I do perfect it explodes and says good/bad/miss :/

But here this ex I simply just cannot fc :D not that talented :D back then when we were playing guitar hero in high school I wasn't good either my male friends were always better :D I think you guys have nice reflexs :D

Is it there a guaranteed SR in this 10+1? I wanna do a yolo scout but not that yolo.

Yeah, because the UR Eli came out. Every time they release new cards, there's a guaranteed SR draw, this one is weird (and has only happened once before) where we got it during an event, and will end with the event. But another UR will be released after the event, meaning another guaranteed draw (iirc, I think that's how the Hanayo event went when the UR Rin got released mid-event)

Subtracting my side thoughts, yes, guaranteed SR for a 10+1 is active until the end of the event.

One day I will understand all of this high level chatter.....

Which part are you confused about?

Yeah, because the UR Eli came out. Every time they release new cards, there's a guaranteed SR draw, this one is weird (and has only happened once before) where we got it during an event, and will end with the event. But another UR will be released after the event, meaning another guaranteed draw (iirc, I think that's how the Hanayo event went when the UR Rin got released mid-event)

Subtracting my side thoughts, yes, guaranteed SR for a 10+1 is active until the end of the event.

Alright, thanks. Time to yolo draw, boys. Btw, is there any way to predict which UR will come after the event?