Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Whatever you may say, I don't like how I have to bench some of my units to make way for others.

Sanada, are you even talking about the same game? You seriously need to stop posting in threads when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It's actually extremely annoying, and I barely even follow this thread unless I have something related to the series to post.

Sanada, are you even talking about the same game? You seriously need to stop posting in threads when you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. It's actually extremely annoying, and I barely even follow this thread unless I have something related to the series to post.

We ARE talking about School Idol festival, right? I have an SR Maki and about 10 rares. I had to bench a Sonoda, a R Maki, and Kotori to make way for the better rare units. It feels like such a waste, though.

Sanada this game consists of building up teams, it's a free to play game, and like every free to play game, it's a grind fest where you'll mostly feel like your efforts are useless and don't pay off. This is how this game model works.

Obviously you'll be training up cards only to throw them away later, that's how building up teams work, you have to sacrifice stuff in order to get a better team. Having several different skills in your team is benefitial no matter how you look at it. It increases your score, I'm sorry if you see score increase as a downside.

If you don't like the model that's fine but there's not much you can do about it so please don't complain about such trivial things, we're here to discuss Love Live not hate on it.

And as far as scouting goes there's a page in the settings that explains every little detail about it so you don't have to wonder how it all works, please make sure you at least read the tutorials instead of pointing out needless stuff you could have gotten answers to if you just read a little.

I've been looking for something to play on my phone in between classes... I'll give this a try!

Hopefully people don't look at me weird  :ph34r: 

Will edit post with my info once I install this~

Only if you get to the level where no matter where you are you can play the game. 

Like you go on the toilet to play it. You have to travel somewhere and you play it in the car.

You have to go to sleep but  you play it before and then wake up in the middle of the night to be efficient and you even wake up earlier than usual, mess up your sleep schedule just to play it.

You have a job meeting but your LP is full so right before you leave the house you still play it just for the sake of using your LP.

As long as you don't get to this stage, people won't look at you weird :P

Sanada this game consists of building up teams, it's a free to play game, and like every free to play game, it's a grind fest where you'll mostly feel like your efforts are useless and don't pay off. This is how this game model works.

Obviously you'll be training up cards only to throw them away later, that's how building up teams work, you have to sacrifice stuff in order to get a better team. Having several different skills in your team is benefitial no matter how you look at it. It increases your score, I'm sorry if you see score increase as a downside.

If you don't like the model that's fine but there's not much you can do about it so please don't complain about such trivial things, we're here to discuss Love Live not hate on it.

And as far as scouting goes there's a page in the settings that explains every little detail about it so you don't have to wonder how it all works, please make sure you at least read the tutorials instead of pointing out needless stuff you could have gotten answers to if you just read a little.

I have no fucking idea where you got all that from. All I said was that I think it was a bit of a waste.

Also, beneficial**

Only if you get to the level where no matter where you are you can play the game.

Like you go on the toilet to play it. You have to travel somewhere and you play it in the car.

You have to go to sleep but you play it before and then wake up in the middle of the night to be efficient and you even wake up earlier than usual, mess up your sleep schedule just to play it.

You have a job meeting but your LP is full so right before you leave the house you still play it just for the sake of using your LP.

I must be beyond all hope then, I do all that and sooo much more...

I have no fucking idea where you got all that from. All I said was that I think it was a bit of a waste.

Also, beneficial**

You're saying every single RPG is "wasting" then even though it is just how games work. I don't see the point of this bothering you at all. Anyway, I still 1 idolize of every single rare in the game despite not using most of them.

Also, beneficial**

And all we tried to say was it is not a waste this is how this game works. You try to earn love gems by clearing experts, reading side stories, event rewards and more so you can do honor scout draws. With more and more R, SR, UR cards you can build better smile, pure, cool teams. There will be events. In those events you can get rewards if your team is strong enough.

And for me getting SRs is fun and they are way too cute to collect :)

I am like that too Ceris...

Today we started a subject "Statistics" and the symbol we saw was drums roll.... "u" I wrote it as a normal u haha but it is the same with u's we all read it as "mu" hihi I was pretty happy when prof. wrote that >o<

Ah... Sanada at his best ... If you don't understand the meaning o collect a bunch of this cards you shouldn't play it or even post here.

So back to the topic... I finally FC'ed the Event Song. I'm really happy about that. Thats the first Time that happens to me an I think i will get a good reward with my points.

Greetz

You have to go to sleep but  you play it before and then wake up in the middle of the night to be efficient and you even wake up earlier than usual, mess up your sleep schedule just to play it.

Whoops. I always thought people just looked at me weird for playing this. I guess I'm on that level. Or close enough to it.

Today we started a subject "Statistics" and the symbol we saw was drums roll.... "u" I wrote it as a normal u haha but it is the same with u's we all read it as "mu" hihi I was pretty happy when prof. wrote that >o<

We were dealing with micrometer in Biology class, which is written as μ, totally thought of Love Live.

Ah... Sanada at his best ... If you don't understand the meaning o collect a bunch of this cards you shouldn't play it or even post here.

So back to the topic... I finally FC'ed the Event Song. I'm really happy about that. Thats the first Time that happens to me an I think i will get a good reward with my points.

Greetz

I said it on TS, but congrats!

Apparently, I'm back in the top 1000 ranking. Barely though. That's nice. Maybe I'll get an idolized Rin after all.

If you are top 1000 right now, and don't spend love gems, you won't stay there. In the final day, people start spamming love gems to guarantee their top 1000 spot, and the cutoff jumps up by 500-750 points every hour. I remember when I got top 200 Hanayo event with the 4x going on, the cutoff for top 200 went up 1200 in one update period, that was fucking scary.

Taking a couple day break from grinding, I have S clear on all 4 daily songs, S clear on Wonderful Rush, A on Mermaid Festa, and B on Bokura wa Ima, and I'm suck of those last two. Going to spam Kitto no Seishun ga Kikiori once it comes out tonight. Currently have 5k tokens, which is like ~28k event points. By the time I start spending event tokens, the event points earned from those tokens alone will be enough for a top 200 spot, let alone being added to my score that's already above what the cutoff will be. I never really thought about how insane top 5 people are.

Oh, and this http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46162679

I'm saving any gems that will be left over from this Rin event for the Maki event right after (for top 1000), I can't do draws except for the one scouting ticket I am getting, which I will probably save for a SR or UR Rin release (then be disappointed when I get a smile R Nozomi instead)

Oh, and Printemps only in JP, I'm still at like 155 gems and still not spending. I refuse to do any draw buy 1st years only. I'm also not playing the JP version right now on either account. 32 on my main account, slowly approaching a 5th 10+1 and when I reach rank 100 (currently 87) after that, another SR guarantee ticket.

Soldier Game on hard is well hard :D but I'm getting less and less mistakes :) last time i got just 4 good scrores next

I've only FC'd Soldier Game once without my perfect lock cards activating during the chorus... My fingers just go duuuuuh when those notes come and I always get a good at the very end.

Eclipsed - 199707075, rank 12

Are there any tips on how I should go about team formation? So far my team A consists of my favorite characters, B has the favorite smileys, C has the favorite pures, D has the favorite cools, and E is used for the auto-formation whenever I want a team that's maxed out on a trait for a song.

And what's the recommended way to go about using the special practice to idolize characters? I've been getting at least 1 idolized version per character so far

Having a blast with this game so far  :lol: 

Eclipsed - 199707075, rank 12

Are there any tips on how I should go about team formation? So far my team A consists of my favorite characters, B has the favorite smileys, C has the favorite pures, D has the favorite cools, and E is used for the auto-formation whenever I want a team that's maxed out on a trait for a song.

And what's the recommended way to go about using the special practice to idolize characters? I've been getting at least 1 idolized version per character so farHaving a blast with this game so far :lol:

I sent a request since I just got another friend slot 1 level ago :P

Until you get a bunch of rares (you'll get a bunch doing the draw that takes friend points) you don't have to worry too much on formation. The best way is just to rely on Auto Formation for each attribute. My personal teams consist of

A: Smile Auto Formation (one change for a card with a good ability and close stats)

B: Pure Auto Formation (One change sacrificing about 200 stat for correct attribute)

C: Cool Auto Formation (I messed with this and changed 3 cards for abilities, should change back)

D: All smile Rares idolized

E: All cool Rare idolized.

When I first started, I had D for maxing bond points and E for stamina+stamina recovery, but I don't need them any more. On a new account I made, I just max bonds in the attribute teams since I wouldn't have a lot of rares.

And yep just idolize each card once. I kept them all and eventually one day long after starting (like,almost 3 months) max leveled them all for a challenge in the game. You won't be using them later on since the stats suck compared to rares, which you will get a good amount without too much problem.

I sent a request since I just got another friend slot 1 level ago :P

Until you get a bunch of rares (you'll get a bunch doing the draw that takes friend points) you don't have to worry too much on formation. The best way is just to rely on Auto Formation for each attribute. My personal teams consist of

A: Smile Auto Formation (one change for a card with a good ability and close stats)

B: Pure Auto Formation (One change sacrificing about 200 stat for correct attribute)

C: Cool Auto Formation (I messed with this and changed 3 cards for abilities, should change back)

D: All smile Rares idolized

E: All cool Rare idolized.

When I first started, I had D for maxing bond points and E for stamina+stamina recovery, but I don't need them any more. On a new account I made, I just max bonds in the attribute teams since I wouldn't have a lot of rares.

And yep just idolize each card once. I kept them all and eventually one day long after starting (like,almost 3 months) max leveled them all for a challenge in the game. You won't be using them later on since the stats suck compared to rares, which you will get a good amount without too much problem.

Thanks for the tips!

Wow you're rank 111. ~Bows down~

By the way do you mean the "Scout regular student" option when you say do the draw that costs friend points?

EDIT: Probably a good idea for me to check the wiki regarding all of these mechanics before I end up asking a million questions  :P 

EDIT 2: If I get this excited scoring a rare Umi card i can't imagine what I'll be like when its time to start collecting the super and ultra rares