Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ceris are you asleep? ö.ö if not, hang in there!

Tomorrow Umi's event will start on JP server :D

u722HXw.jpg

I woke up an hour before the event without an alarm, my body is ready. (and with 4 hours of sleep~)

And yay, more token event (from what I heard in the reddit SIF IRC). Luckily not starting on same day as Rin event, unlike the Maki event, which I had to skip 8 hours of because I was busy with my Hanayo initial rush... Wasted LP :(

Hey Guys,

before the new Event i've got a question. Why there are Events songs with 2 different "costs" of tokens? For what is that useful? And why should i play the one of hard for 180 instead the one of 45?

Thanks...

Greetz

They are 4x events, where you pay 4x the tokens to get 4x the event points (but only regular EXP, bond points, etc). Normally, the people who have a ton of tokens but don't want to play the event song 100+ times take advantage of these.

Hey Guys,

before the new Event i've got a question. Why there are Events songs with 2 different "costs" of tokens? For what is that useful? And why should i play the one of hard for 180 instead the one of 45?

Thanks...

Greetz

If you don't aim to be in top 200 or get Rin on first day, don't play 4x (180tokens) song :D That will only give you 46 exp (you could play 4 times 45 tokens song so you could get 184 exp) which means if you play 4x 180tokens song you will lose 138exp :D

Sorry if it is confusing ^-^''

I like score match more than a token event :D Playing different songs' experts  is fun :D

The Honoka event was supposed to be a new type, but KLab determined their new mode wasn't up to their standard, so they delayed it until further notice. The Umi event is called "The 2 Childhood Friends" Event song is Yuuki no Reason which is an Umi solo song off the Soldier Game album, it's a pretty good song, looking forward to the grind

Again I prefer Rin unidolized here, I feel like the idolized version is way too fancy looking and doesn't fit Rin for some reason.

So yeah no hardcore grinding in this event either, i'll do it in Maki's event.

And here's the first chapter of a new series on pixiv

Read from left to right

nico-chans-fallen-1.jpg

Again I prefer Rin unidolized here, I feel like the idolized version is way too fancy looking and doesn't fit Rin for some reason.

So yeah no hardcore grinding in this event either, i'll do it in Maki's event.

And here's the first chapter of a new series on pixiv

Read from left to right

nico-chans-fallen-1.jpg

No Nico! I hope she would be fine.

How do you find all of these things nosebleed? I'm referring to the comics and also the pictures that you've been posting in this forum.....

No Nico! I hope she would be fine.

How do you find all of these things nosebleed? I'm referring to the comics and also the pictures that you've been posting in this forum.....

Browsing pixiv is how i get most stuff, it's never been a secret how I do it.

Since I browse for NicoMaki pics everyday I come across these from time to time.

omfg how so fast

I don't think I'm going to be able to get that UR Rin ;o;

I seem to be barely getting any event points

SR*

I'm suprised by how much I get asked this question, the event has been going on for 13 hours and I have a few messages and someone asked me on reddit too.

jCwvnU9.pngiY9QZoD.pngcorMmsD.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2gv2hq/i_became_a_navigator_5hrs_19min_to_sr/ckmzq8v

I got asked a lot more during the Hanayo event too.

The way I got the card so fast was was by

I didn't pay attention to how many I spent, but I can calculate it based on my LP and number of plays of the event song. To start off, I had 75 LP (74, rounding up due to time playing songs allow 1 LP recharge). When the event started, I had full LP, being able to play 3 Ex songs (equal to 1 gem recharge) then that ranked me up, allowing for another full play, (worth another gem recharge), and I also ranked up going from 99-100 and 100-101, which was 2 more free recharges, so I had 4 free recharges. When I got the event card, I played ASN 49 times (just gonna round to 50). 50x45 (per play) = 2250, divide that by 75, how many tokens I get off 1 recharge, that's 30 gems. I had 4 free recharges, so I spent 26 gems.

SR*

I'm suprised by how much I get asked this question, the event has been going on for 13 hours and I have a few messages and someone asked me on reddit too.

jCwvnU9.pngiY9QZoD.pngcorMmsD.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2gv2hq/i_became_a_navigator_5hrs_19min_to_sr/ckmzq8v

I got asked a lot more during the Hanayo event too.

The way I got the card so fast was was by

I didn't pay attention to how many I spent, but I can calculate it based on my LP and number of plays of the event song. To start off, I had 75 LP (74, rounding up due to time playing songs allow 1 LP recharge). When the event started, I had full LP, being able to play 3 Ex songs (equal to 1 gem recharge) then that ranked me up, allowing for another full play, (worth another gem recharge), and I also ranked up going from 99-100 and 100-101, which was 2 more free recharges, so I had 4 free recharges. When I got the event card, I played ASN 49 times (just gonna round to 50). 50x45 (per play) = 2250, divide that by 75, how many tokens I get off 1 recharge, that's 30 gems. I had 4 free recharges, so I spent 26 gems.

Can I also assume that all the moons you've obtained were used solely for HARD mode for most points? 

Can I also assume that all the moons you've obtained were used solely for HARD mode for most points?

Oh, forgot to mention that, yes, I only play on Hard, though later on, like an hour after I stopped spending gems, I played the song once on easy and normal. Also, I can S rank the song during the chorus if I choose an UR Pure leader to pair with, my pure team is rather strong despite not having an UR leader myself (currently ranked 219 in song score)