Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Soloyolos are truth, justice and light.

It's been a while since I last posted, but lots of unbelievable and lucky things happened in this game since I last posted.

Most recent was yesterday night. Took an account I forgot to roll and got these results:

Don't plan on using it, though. 

e6HFTEy.jpg

I found out the token events are actually a lot more beneficial in general, especially to veteran players as they give a lot of rewards, while the required input is often minimal. I wasn't amazed when Nosebleed said a while ago he got a lot more than he spent, judging from our high LP pools; the only issue is that you have to be at least around 75LP (while 100 and more is a considerable optimum) and be prepared for a lot bigger grind; score match events are a lot faster (which allows you to grind more in return), but the overall rewards are a lot lower, mainly because there's no song ranking and reward sequences seem to be poorer as well.

Regarding draws - the system is preety much RNG. In my case, I found out that full draws seem to always give me better rewards compared to single draws, but I'm an unlucky player in general. So far, since the time I got 2 inital UR's out of the scouting tickets, I haven't got any more of them except for one initial Eli SR. Though luck.

I should try out the new songs as well.

I found out the token events are actually a lot more beneficial in general, especially to veteran players as they give a lot of rewards, while the required input is often minimal. I wasn't amazed when Nosebleed said a while ago he got a lot more than he spent, judging from our high LP pools; the only issue is that you have to be at least around 75LP (while 100 and more is a considerable optimum) and be prepared for a lot bigger grind; score match events are a lot faster (which allows you to grind more in return), but the overall rewards are a lot lower, mainly because there's no song ranking and reward sequences seem to be poorer as well.

Regarding draws - the system is preety much RNG. In my case, I found out that full draws seem to always give me better rewards compared to single draws, but I'm an unlucky player in general. So far, since the time I got 2 inital UR's out of the scouting tickets, I haven't got any more of them except for one initial Eli SR. Though luck.

I should try out the new songs as well.

Scouting in the EN version is a big downer for me... 10 months of playing and still no UR except from events (Kotori & Nozomi), I believed this can be considered as unlucky. I usually thinks that I'm gathering my luck for one big rewarding scout, but lately I've been thinking that this isn't the case. Maybe I should buy gems... :amane:

I am actually very unlucky with scouts.. in april I spent 215 gems to solo yolo and got only two SRs one of them being teacher Nico :D

And I have been playing since june and only have 1 UR card... I spent quite a lot too >.< 

I am going crazy about next Maki UR... Get her, and run away  :saber:

Scouting in the EN version is a big downer for me... 10 months of playing and still no UR except from events (Kotori & Nozomi), I believed this can be considered as unlucky. I usually thinks that I'm gathering my luck for one big rewarding scout, but lately I've been thinking that this isn't the case. Maybe I should buy gems... :amane:

Same goes to my 9-month-old EN account. The "rewarding" scout already happened to me, in my JP account tho  :vinty:

All of a sudden , I start to think I am very lucky >.> , I shouldn't jinx it though and well tbh I would say that I participated more in this score match event because it's more fun than grinding tokens by finishing a song over and over again >.>

That's still just me probably

It's taken an extremely long time to get a 2nd Daily EX FC, but here it is

fUFS9r0.png

I never thought I'd FC Glass no Hanazono as my 2nd one, considering I've been closer to a MF2 and Yumex3 FC for months, and more recently, nearly a Kokuhaku and Soldier Game FC, yet only B combo on this lol

It should be faster then. I usually download TV series episodes using torrent and they are usually 800 Mb or more, and it's faster than this.

KLab servers aren't the greatest.

Just wait, you can't really do anything else (unless progress is completely frozen, in that case maybe restart)

You can expect people to play the daily EX and Hard at least once each day. Not even including FCing, you get 2 gems for hard S score, 3 for EX S score and clear for 4 days, that's 20 gems more people have for free just by using 40 LP. That's A LOT