Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

You can be my kouhai anytime~

Score Match events may not be as time wasting as the normal events, but put a toll on the loveca stones. People got the wrong impression with the last event being fruitful in terms of rewards, mainly because of Nozomi UR. Judging from the current state of things, I'd have to use up at least 2-3 stones per day besides the normal playthroughs (4 songs in the morning, 4 in the evening), just to keep my current ranking. It will definately get worse before the end, when everyone starts to spam loveca stones like crazy and there's still a lot of time before that happens. I still believe it's a lot better to participate in events, rather than gather stones for 10+1 draws and rely on RNG, as the events are, in fact, a lot more rewarding; in this case though, it's going to be an awful waste to use up all the stones just to remain in the top.

Who cares about the rankings anyway, I definately do not :makina:

Who cares about the rankings anyway, I definately do not :makina:

when there are rewards concerned I think people do plus being on the first page of the rankings for thr whole event is fun , right? (funya plz)

Anyways I have been trying to play at 100% efficient but with just 50LP and my policy of not using Gems , I will just get a UR umi roughly at the end (only 10k pointd atm T.T ). And it seems no matter how hard I try I can't grt a rank between 8000-1600 so no souting ticket for me. But then again 4 gems + rebecca (aka getting another gem) is good. I think I will have 50 gems soon :wafuu:

Holy fuck I probably won't even be able to get a scouting ticket without wasting gems 

ugh

Usually I maintain a ~10000 ranking and shoot to 7000 last few days cause some people just get SR and stop playing. But now I can't even maintain a 15000..... I swear this event is going to be another bloodbath

Ya don't overestimate Umi

The last one only blew up cuz winter break + we got like 15 free gems ._.

And of course BS 1000 T2 cutoff

Now I wish I was there during that event becauae the way everyone is describing it, it seems it was crazy (in a noy so fun way)

Generally, you're safe around 35-40k event points for T1. In the last Umi event, not even 50k was safe. I took 107th place with 55,555 points, with the cutoff for T1 being at 200 people with 53.3k points.

Here's end of event screenshot

uolEj9s.png?1

PLS. Where's the fun, when you compete with players who are already PAYING to get into the top. Joining them won't make me feel better. I care only about Umi~

I got carried away a bit, because of the previous event and that Nozomi UR - sure it's trash, but still an UR which replaced one of my initial SR's, even though the stat difference was minimal. Nozomi <3 I don't have issues with keeping up so far, but I'm sure it will change before the event ends; my previous experiences regarding this were quite painful. There's also the question whether I actually need that single additional SR. It would be different with a smile one, but pure? The sole reason to carry on and continue to carlessly waste loveca stones doesn't sound like a nice idea. We all get hyped up at times, but remaining calm and composed is the best way, if you want to collect more preety waifus :holo:

PLS. Where's the fun, when you compete with players who are already PAYING to get into the top. Joining them won't make me feel better. I care only about Umi~

I got carried away a bit, because of the previous event and that Nozomi UR - sure it's trash, but still an UR which replaced one of my initial SR's, even though the stat difference was minimal. Nozomi <3 I don't have issues with keeping up so far, but I'm sure it will change before the event ends; my previous experiences regarding this were quite painful. There's also the question whether I actually need that single additional SR. It would be different with a smile one, but pure? The sole reason to carry on and continue to carlessly waste loveca stones doesn't sound like a nice idea. We all get hyped up at times, but remaining calm and composed is the best way, if you want to collect more preety waifus :holo:

Why are you using stones instead of gems btw?

They are both the same. The difference in names came from EN translation. In JP, they are called loveca stones and that's the version I'd like to stick with.

That Nozomi puts initial SRs to shame, because bond goes directly to stats on your team. At max bond, thee Nozomi is like having a 5200+ card on your team, and initial SRs are more like 4300-4400.

Oh? I didn't knew that. The base stat says it's 4270. With that, it would actually mean 5270. Is there something I missed in terms of scoring, or is it just KLab devs being derpy with the way they are handling the stat variables?

They are both the same. The difference in names came from EN translation. In JP, they are called loveca stones and that's the version I'd like to stick with.

Oh? I didn't knew that. The base stat says it's 4270. With that, it would actually mean 5270. Is there something I missed in terms of scoring, or is it just KLab devs being derpy with the way they are handling the stat variables?

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

Is there any way to max bonds faster other than putting the char in leader place and get good scores in live shows?

They don't have to be lead, the leader just gets the full bond while the rest gets a distributed amount I believe. If there's only one card on the team who needs bond, they get the full amount anyway. The most efficient wayto get bond per LP is FCing the songs Takaramonos and Loneliest Baby on Hard. Bond is determined by combo and *s on a song (I think, wild guessing here)

Hi guys, please to meet you all. I'm practically new to this thread so, yoroshiku!

My SIF id: Abernite - 636686191

I've been playing for about 10 months now, with no luck whatsoever regarding UR... (I only got UR from events). To be frank the sole reason I still play this game is because of Eli. I just can't have enough of this half Russian girl :) Feel free to add me in the game, I check my game account daily.