Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Exactly. Even "pro" players can get 4th place in Score Matches plenty of times, so don't worry. Just have fun with the event!

As for the JP event, now that I recently restarted my account, my LP and teams are pretty pathetic, but I'm still enjoying this MedFes a lot.

V7V7Eke.jpg

Wonderful Rush + Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love EX. Nothing particularly impressive, but I love high combo numbers :P 

Getting Shiranai Love in this event makes me feel so nostalgic. Back then when I started, it was the event song (which I couldn't even clear on Hard mode!) so being able to consistently FC it on EX mode now, despite health issues making me feel dizzy all the time, is pretty nice.

I am extremely afraid of going into this score match thing

somehow I feel like I'm gonna be guaranteed to end up 4th  <_<

The game takes an average of your last few matches and places you into matches with people around your team strength.

@Tyrael the wiki is your friend. Check it out from time to time :D
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Score_Match_Round_6

Zaq5BgM.jpg

~~

With the cutoffs increased *again* (wow, it's like once the dam breaks water just keeps flowing / once they finally friggen' increase cutoffs they keep increasing it -.-) I may just go for T2, especially since my end-game dream is to collected idolized SRs of every character for every attribute..

edit: NVM. There is a Pure event SR Nico in August that's actually a Score Up soo pce out :D

@Tyrael the wiki is your friend. Check it out from time to time :D

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Score_Match_Round_6

Zaq5BgM.jpg

~~

With the cutoffs increased *again* (wow, it's like once the dam breaks water just keeps flowing / once they finally friggen' increase cutoffs they keep increasing it -.-) I may just go for T2, especially since my end-game dream is to collected idolized SRs of every character for every attribute..

edit: NVM. There is a Pure event SR Nico in August that's actually a Score Up soo pce out :D

Ok what the hell I have like 6 of these in my library

how am I supposed to do well on songs I have never been able to play before?  :conspiracy:

That SR is out of my reach for sure  :cry:

The dreaded Pure Girls Project is back again...

Wake up, first song I get is PGP. I'm thinking "TIME TO REDEEM MYSELF" after never FCing it during the Honoka event.

I start playing it thinking, that weird part is coming up soon nooo...few seconds later "HOLY CRAP I DID IT" but then afterwards I get two good...

Me - 0, PGP - 40 something

Mio_yeah_ok2_ep3.png

That SR is out of my reach for sure  :cry:

you still can get it SR.....

play normal....

10LP = around 100 event point (107 point if last place "4th") (every match get 4th)

1 hour (recover) = 10 LP

SR (25000 event point) = 2500 Lp = 10 days 10 hour (not include if you leveling rank)

Event 9am 5th March until 8am 16th March = 10 hour 23 hour - (currently) already 12hour = 10 days 11 hour remaining...... 

..........still can get SR.....

only bad is...... you need abandon sleep lol (set alarm) 

My favorite one out of the pool is Korekara no someday, simply because of how fast it is. (Actually its pretty slow because its mapped in 120 1/2s so technically "240" bpm", while the osu! version is mapped in 240 1/2's which Ceris says is "unnecessarily hard").

I wish there was a bigger pool of EX Maps though, I already FC'd all of them and want some "new" songs to play.

Lel look at this prick trollin' everybody by getting a Good on the first hold note :D
eqX8bdM.png

~~~
I've made up my mind. I also have a dream to have an all idolized SR Perfect Lock team soo I'll be joining you in T2 Nosebleed :D

*instantly regrets not going T2 for PL Pure Honoka back then*

Have not set my weakest possible teams with Nico Leaders ... Smile: 38948 / Pure: 34978 / Cool: 36710 (If you want to match me just "adjust" your teams ;) )... That are the problems of a "mini whale" :P ... But now I rarely play gainst bots and can S Clear most of the songs. Also enjoying this event :) ... It's just a bit sad that we don't get Cutie panther on EX...

With this event I'll have my first Nico on my pure team, and it's perfect lock too, a skill my pure team lacks more than the others.

She's going to replace that crappy Kotori SR.

It's also my 11th perfect lock card.

My perfect lock team is getting better and better, with 2 perfect lock URs and that teacher Nico, among other pretty decent perfect lock cards (excluding that super common Maki).

I can pretty much breeze through any song with it right now.

The only problem is the mixed attributes.

With this event I'll have my first Nico on my pure team, and it's perfect lock too, a skill my pure team lacks more than the others.

She's going to replace that crappy Kotori SR.

It's also my 11th perfect lock card.

My perfect lock team is getting better and better, with 2 perfect lock URs and that teacher Nico, among other pretty decent perfect lock cards (excluding that super common Maki).

I can pretty much breeze through any song with it right now.

The only problem is the mixed attributes.