Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

That wall scroll is sooo pretty! The legs do look a bit long, though, but the quality is gorgeous.

-

Has anyone else come up against Rank 1 yet? I've ran into them twice now. It's kind of exciting each time! (゜◇゜)

Yeah I have some times.

It's not as exciting as encountering Rank 2 Nicochi, AKA the player with the strongest teams in the game. Because you just know you're going to get rekt hard and the only question that you can ask yourself is "how bad is it going to be?" :P

Yeah I have some times.

It's not as exciting as encountering Rank 2 Nicochi, AKA the player with the strongest teams in the game. Because you just know you're going to get rekt hard and the only question that you can ask yourself is "how bad is it going to be?" :P

SWEATS ;;; They were final Rank 1 last Nico event, right? I don't think my teams are strong enough to VS them anyway.

Nicocchi has teams that are in the 47k strength, unless you team averages ~42k, you won't be facing them unless the game is feeling like trolling you (there's times where the game purposely wants you to face stronger opponents if you're on a winning streak)

Long video, but this is Nicocchi's teams. At least, they were before he spent another 1200 gems drawing for the new UR Hanayo.

http://www.twitch.tv/umidah/c/6120358

Nicocchi has teams that are in the 47k strength, unless you team averages ~42k, you won't be facing them unless the game is feeling like trolling you (there's times where the game purposely wants you to face stronger opponents if you're on a winning streak)

Long video, but this is Nicocchi's teams. At least, they were before he spent another 1200 gems drawing for the new UR Hanayo.

http://www.twitch.tv/umidah/c/6120358

See, I understand dumping a small amount of money into this game to get a decent team and for LP refills and so forth but that much? Don't get me wrong, I love this game but that just seems like a total waste of money to me.

Plus, buying your way to victory seems extremely unsatisfying yourself. Like, you didn't actually earn any of it, ya know?

Let's not get into morality and spenditure discussions regarding the game. Actually, go ahead :makina: but people are free to spend their money on whatever the hell they want, waste or not.

No comment on the P2W :holo:

Wait, wait, wait, that has happened before? I wanna argue about how immoral it is to spend money in your hobbies too! You're making all the child slave chinese Klab laborers stay in their slave positions with you damn american consumerism! 

Let's not get into morality and spenditure discussions regarding the game. Actually, go ahead :makina: but people are free to spend their money on whatever the hell they want, waste or not.

No comment on the P2W though.  :holo:

Okay. Sorry for being so quick to judge I guess. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Don't worry about it.

I believe everyone here is good heart and won't get offend easily.

"Lets fail together B)" ......... i mostly on 4th place :wahaha:

I usually end up 1st or 2nd, the matchmaking seems to have improved

PS: Ezee found an app called 'sukutore' for me which you can use to practice songs (get used to the rhythm, tricky sections etc). It basically searches a hard/expert playthrough of the song on youtube and allows you to tap over it. It's very useful for practicing songs we don't have in our library yet but are pure insanity even on hard mode like Pure Girls Project...

Dw Tyrael I don't think anybody offended :D for the record though I too think it's a waste to spend THAT much on this game but yeah I try not to judge :wahaha:

~~
The sukutore app was actually listed in the original post of this thread. But yes, use it! Valuable practice :D

There are some songs that don't have a Youtube version (have no idea how to get the NicoNicoDouga version to work) so unfortunately can't practice those :<