Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've been kind of nervous about joining fuwa, but I lurked this thread every now and then so I thought I should really just go for it. 

Um, I've been playing SIF since maybe August or so -- I can say I'm pretty hooked, haha.

My favourite girls are Kotori, Rin and Honoka!

Oh, and my ID is 044722215! It's nice to meet you all! 

I've been kind of nervous about joining fuwa, but I lurked this thread every now and then so I thought I should really just go for it. 

Um, I've been playing SIF since maybe August or so -- I can say I'm pretty hooked, haha.

Welcome Kuroba! I sent you a friend request.

Welcome fellow Love Live victim fan!

2 things.

1. I took the time to record who is center in each song as told by the Love Live wiki, link here

2. I kinda want to take a roll call here on everyone's top 3 favorites, I'm curious who our favorites are as a whole. I'll be giving points per ranking, 1st gets 3, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 1. Or should I do top 5, and do 5-1 points?

Edit: Might as well include my top 5~

1. Rin

2. Hanayo

3. Honoka

4. Maki

5. Nico

I really thought over one hour about my ranking :lol: . This time it was really hard... Finally I came up with that:

1. Eli

2. Honoka

3. Umi

4. Kotori

5. Rin

Because of my "More Love for Eli"-weeks Eli skyrocketed on top of my list. But not only because of that also because I'm "investigated" her a bit closer and I always had a weakness for the underdogs. Eli is awesome and maybe the one with the most complex personality amongst them. 

Rank 2 & 3 was also really hard because I love both them. Rank 5 was also a hard battle between Rin and Maki but in the end I decided in both battles (2 & 3, 5 & 6) for the nostalgia ;)

And here is your daily Eli picture...

photo.jpg

Another token event in EN version... I'm tempted to just skip it just because of how boring the EN EX songs are and how boring token events are D:

I've resorted to practicing 1 hand FCing Wonderful Rush to make things more interesting though as of now I'm barely surviving it.....

Anyone else feel this way and if so how are you entertaining yourself?

tl;dr I hate EN token events D:

Love Live has been nominated for Anime of the Year at the Tokyo Anime Festival!

The winner will be annouced on during the event which will last from March 19th until the 23rd

Nominees for Anime of the Year TV category are the  following:

• Knights of Sidonia
  • Ping Pong The Animation
  • Yo-Kai Watch
  • Love live!

Let's all pray Love Live wins, this is a HUGE award in the anime world.

Hoping to see Love Live! win~

I REALLY hate the event song. The song isn't even hard, it just has too many holds T______T. Jumping from one hold to another is one thing but there's also the fact that sometimes, the game doesn't read; I'm clearly pressing the note (applies to holds) lolnope and I get a miss , making it much easier for my combo to break than other songs D:

Hoping to see Love Live! win~

I REALLY hate the event song. The song isn't even hard, it just has too many holds T______T. Jumping from one hold to another is one thing but there's also the fact that sometimes, the game doesn't read; I'm clearly pressing the note (applies to holds) lolnope and I get a miss , making it much easier for my combo to break than other songs D:

Welcome fellow Love Live victim fan!

2 things.

1. I took the time to record who is center in each song as told by the Love Live wiki, link here

2. I kinda want to take a roll call here on everyone's top 3 favorites, I'm curious who our favorites are as a whole. I'll be giving points per ranking, 1st gets 3, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 1. Or should I do top 5, and do 5-1 points?

Edit: Might as well include my top 5~

1. Rin

2. Hanayo

3. Honoka

4. Maki

5. Nico