Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Huh. I don't think I'll ever get over 30000 stats with any team. I seriously admire your ability for grinding. I could do it 5 years ago, when I played a bunch of RPGs, but I can't spend that much time or put that much effort into a game right now.

Ok. So I realized why I liked this game now and not before. It was surprisingly complicated.

The first thing is that I had just finished watching the anime when I first picked the game. I don't like moe (or rather what I find moe is completely different than "normal" moe), and I had forced myself into a pretty boring marathon. I was sick and tired of all those characters, which downplayed the management factor for me (god and yuki know that I really like management games, and while I wouldn't say it's the main focus of this one [may be wrong though], it's still a relevant one) and I'd just rather play osu if it were for the songs. 

The second point which made me dislike it in the past is that, well, I was already sick of rhythm games anyway. I'd rather play osu, but I didn't even want to play osu. Since I was in my house, with the perfect atmosphere and the knowledge no one would bother me, I'd just rather play some VNs like I always do.

right now, I am traveling and bringing my pc is unrealistic. Even if I could, I wouldn't play a VN in a noisy place full of people, I wouldn't be able to fully concentrate (or a calm one where I'm prone to sliding off some rocks) Since I'm visiting lots of places, I had several half-hour breaks with a few hours of activity following those, which just made my schedule perfect for the game.

The "Ah, all these characters are annoying me" feeling is gone too, since enough time passed since I watched the anime, which made card-collecting pleasant (no one wants to collect cards of things that annoy them, I'm sure). 

Hm. That's mostly it. Mystery solved. I'll probably keep playing this for another month or so. Until then, yay, my post count will raise here too. Everyone, treat me nicely~

You'll be in good hands, Kaguya-hime  :kosame:

Wiki for all sorts of general information: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/ but feel free to ask anyquestions should they arise~

For now, a basic strategy:

1. Create an all Smile, all Pure, all Cool team, with the highest rarity card as the 'center'. You can use 'auto-formation' feature. If you do not have enough cards, put the different colors on the left/rightmost edges.
  2. Keep one idolized copy for all Normal cards and maximize their bond (you gain 20,000 gold and 1 love gem per max-bonded card! This will be your major source of gold income)
  3. Save up Love Gems for now. You can decide later if you want to use them to rank high in an event, or test your luck with a 10+1 draw for possible Super/Ultra Rare cards (50 gems)

Surprisingly I've picked Honoka ;) ...

I'm so proud of myself. I haven't played the game over 36 hours. I just logged in to get what I deserve  ^_^  yesterday and figured out I'm on last position at my friends list at this event... It's somehow a nice feeling. Trying to do the same today...

I ended up picking Umi.

It seems a good chunk of players are getting way better at this game. I get S ranks on songs and still get thrown in 3rd and fourth place pretty often. And so far I wasted at least 10 LP. I was running a fever and didn't play the game until I got better. Good thing I used up most of my LP before I took my long nap that day. :D

In the top 1,000 now

I feel like this event is not as tough as any of the previous ones, it's probably because it's only at the beginning though.

I've gotten 3 equal Rins. And I never even went for the Lily White scouting (she wasn't my starter either). Why game. Why.

A few things

1. This guy... wut

CGkiYmA.png

2. May we have a moment of silence for the LP killed today

1Z6jG9U.png

hbGDUff.png

I'm literally aiming for Tier 3 in EN and Tier 4 in JP, so I'll be wasting my overall LP at the end of the event anyway. Still sad to see so many EX plays go to waste :(

3. Knowing I would have won if I didn't get that 1 good after just waking up...

OnHzUmJ.png