Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh yeah, I have a bunch of members with different skills, and they're all level 1 out of 8. How do you make skills better?

Practice two cards that have the same skill name; for Rares, you can typically train different cards(see spoiler). For SR+, typically you'd need the same card since skills are unique.

4NmuM7u.png

TrM7q4D.png

bDlyh3b.png

• Both Rin & Hanayo have the "Rhythmical Charm" skill so this is valid
  • The success rate is a bit wonky. Training a level 1 skill card to a level 1 card (ie. same level) is 100% successrate. Training level 1 to a level 2,3,4 (lower level to a higher level),...  gives you non-100% success rate (no one knows the exact probabilities).

~~~

I wasted a god amount (level's worth) of LP today. Really irksome. Woke up, used all 75 LP, and 8 hours later realized that I was 10 EXP from leveling.

Bust:

• Still can't believe Eli is 2cm less than Nozomi. She looks more like around Hanayo's size.
  • Yay Kotori 4th place
  • ...Well, Nico & Rin still have time to grow <3
  • Well, shit. I thought Umi was at least same as Honoka...

Waist+Hips

• DAMN Maki has dem curves... lowest waist but 2nd highest hips

Maki's body is incredibly hourglass shaped when compared to the other girls.

However the differences between the girls is pretty irrelevant with a 4 cm difference in waist and 5 cm in hips between both ends.

Their bodies are pretty standardized.

In real life you would barely even notice such a tiny difference unless you're comparing both extremes and even then it'd hardly mean anything.

Except bust size and height.

For the 3rd time in the past 2 days, shamelessly stealing from Reddit

The 9 Goddess of Muse that the characters represent, not my wording nor decisions here

• Eri - Terpsichore, Muse of Dance: Obvious reasons
  • Nozomi - Calliope, Muse of Epic Poetry: She was known as the wisest Muse
  • Nico - Clio, Muse of History: Nico knows all about idols.
  • Honoka - Melpomene, Muse of Tragedy: Well, the description of Melpomene suits her best really.
  • Umi - Erato, Muse of Lyric Poetry: She is sometimes depicted with a golden arrow and is known to charm people. Love arrow shoot.
  • Kotori - Euterpe, Muse of Song and Elegiac Poetry: Who isn't delighted by Kotori?
  • Maki - Urania, Muse of Astrology: Maki loves astrology
  • Hanayo - Polyhymnia, Muse of Hyms: She was also known as the Muse of agriculture
  • Rin - Thalia, Muse of Comedy: Rin is always cheerful and Thalia is regarded to have a joyous aura.

2ch voted for their favorite anime of 2014, Love Live almost made top 10 (completely wrecking SAO :makina:)

Video if you want to: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25260224

List if you're lazy:

30. Sword Art Online II

29. Amagi Brilliant Park

28. Space Dandy 2nd Season

27. Gokukoku no Brynhildr

26. Gundam Build Fighters

25. No Game No Life

24. Nisekoi

23. Hanayamata

22. Sabagebu!

21. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

20. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

19. Psycho-Pass 2

18. Space Dandy

17. Nagi no Asukara

16. Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

15. Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

14. Mushishi Zoku Shou

13. Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

12. Wake Up Girls!

11. Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season

10. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

9. Knights of Sidonia
8. Aldnoah.Zero
7. Locodol
6. Yama no Susume 2nd Season
5. Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
4. Kill la Kill
3. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
2. Ping Pong the Animation
1. Barakamon

Ping Pong the animation should have gotten first place, though. 

...It's probably a first-world problem, but I'm opening too many rares from normal scouting. It's like every time I do one after clearing a hard song I get at least one rare. It's too many people to level up and I'm at a loss on how to do it here. I even ended up spending 10 characters to level up a cool Umi that was already at max level because of a misclick. 

This is hard. 

Barely played today. The lost LP is crying. Have I mentioned how much I dislike inefficient resource usage?

On a side note, after taking a look at all of the songs in this game, I liked Soldier Game the best. 

If you islike inefficient resource usage, this game will consume your insides until you have a fair amount of LP.

My job is all about managing data (which, on my case, it's pretty much figuring out how to best use resources and maximizing efficiency [read: profit] and sending emails. God, the emails.), so this type of thing bugs me profoundly. 

I actually did make a little schedule on how to maximize resource usage... After I realized that I'd be messing with my sleep time I gave up on it, though. Ah, this game is so hard. Why must you make me waste LP, game? Why? 

LP regeneration should be slower :P

Expanding on the Soldier Game comment, cool songs are just better, in general. 

Nico really looks adorable in the bottom right one. Maki is kinda meh there, but it can be worked with.

Male maki and female nico looks nice too~

Oh, damn. I didn't make the best love gem use I could during the very beginning. I know I've gotten pretty luck with the draws so far, but I think I'll just start over, since this is bothering me.