Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I only realized because I didn't like how much a blow on my gold stash the Medley Festival was, so I almost sold a teacher before realizing it was giving significantly less than the Alpaca. If you want to buy the EXP Up every Medley, it starts adding up gold wise, and my ~2mil was knocked down a digit. On my EN that won't be an issue because I'll have like 50+mil gold by then, but for my JP account that doesn't have so much event history behind it and hasn't even leveled a fraction of the N cards so I am constantly spending gold and not selling members (like 5 Ns maxed, it's resource consuming over there, 27 SRs, 2 URs, and 2 Promo URs, along with those 42 Rs)

Gold will be important next year! So save your gold sell some normals after you get nice full leveled teams!

I got three scouting tickets free thanks to the gold I spent on Medley Festival last month on jp server

Ugh this morning I saw I earned 55-60 10+1 money from Youtube (6 months total) It would be nice to draw 60 times and get no UR :'D

Haha nope giving the money to mommy cause the operation I talked about earlier is pricey :D Still gonna have some of it though  and with the money I saved myself, I HOPE I can get a UR finally T_______T kidding give me Maki SRs idolized Maki SRs are enough

I try my hardest to NEVER get in a situation where I have too much LP and need to use that fail method to maximize LP usage, since you are still wasting event points. The only thing I use failing songs on purpose for is to get exact event points (look forward to my post tomorrow)

Well, yeah, there's no point in failing during a Token event~ The only instance I can think of is if you have a certain amount of event points you want to end the event with and have exactly enough tokens to play a song, play it just to fail and use up tokens to end the event with 0 event points (or play right before maintenance so the song doesn't count and you get the EXP)

This is what happens when I

1) Play EX right after waking up

2) Use a smile team for a cool song

Don't feel bad. I've been using nothing but my cool team for the last few days trying to max bond a few cards.

It's funny when a cool song does roll around, Becuase I will beat everyone by at least 100k.

Mine is power + volume down, but I don't like the combination since it frequently just turns down volume without taking the screenshot, since my bottoms for both are in a really awkward spot on the back of the phone (would take a picture but not home near a mirror)