Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

B-but, the December cards are some of the best ones released! (minus the URs unidolized), those and the Valentines cards are my overall favorite sets released (with cards from other sets being good, just not their whole sets)

In fact, I'm probably going to do 1 10+1 with my Christmas money~

Yeah, my advice was just going off of the fact that the 2nd years are Ezee's favorites.

But it looks like he (and Praeliator) are planning on drawing now AND for when the 2nd year URs do come, so all the more power to them xD

(Jokings) Oh no. Stop. maki~chan. Or the world is doomed~

~~~
You already have like three accounts you are taking care of? (1 EN, 2 JP) and now you want to do 1 KR? For a total of FOUR accounts?@!#

I only use my JP account when I am bored >< I'm not taking care of it anymore

Good luck, have fun! :D

Background is the same with eng but the downloading / waiting page is ping with muse members (like jp) but they don't talk or when you toch them they don't jump :D and no music while waiting and the background music is also different :D Only the voice when ou touch OK or any options are the same :D

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like having more than one account? 

I never feel like grinding twice as much.

As far as I know only Ceris and maki~chan have multiple accounts and are active for them. 

I keep my JP account for access to daily EXs since those are fun to play despite me gettiing rekt pretty bad

I did 3 accounts during 1 event, but otherwise I've almost always done 2 accounts, one being EN and one being JP. I really disliked having to worry about that 3rd account, not because it was too much work, but it felt redundant worrying about the same card twice over, though making a Korean account sounds tempting...

@Maki~chan, how to get Korean version? :D

You need to have a VPN like crossvpn :D register(too easy) login and choose free korea one then go to chrome or whatever proxy you use open new hidden page type oh wait you use android or ios? :D I use android well just go to app's page and download it :D 

But I uninstalled that cause my phone won't stand three big apps with other ones :D also that crossvpn is too slow I could look at some stuff but then that big download time came I couldn't wait it was slower than jp&eng :D 

omfg i need to like read what the song's max combo is before actually playing it

cuz I got so much angst towards the end thinking when it was gonna finish and soooo the typical one good.

if I dont get it in my next try im whippin' out the PLs xD

Lx2rdfK.png

I know that feeling very well ;)

I just played it once in the morning... It looks relatively easy. Hope I can FC it later that day.

And I'm a little pissed that now is the Special Scouting Pure, I had preferred Cool now ;)-> Hopefully not too much people can boost their Pure teams. I wanted to stay in the top 200 Song Score without doing more plays on the Hard version.

I've been facing this difficult decision for the past month, and I finally did it yesterday.

I have decided to completely stop playing LL: SIF. Yesterday I had already gotten rid of the application within my phone.

As much as I want to continue playing this game along with everyone, I realize that I will very soon be swamped with loads of essays, presentations, exams, quizzes and assignments to be done. Even worse, my school has begun to do this to me and the rest of my grade. If I weren't so addicted to this game then I could still continue playing while disregarding login bonuses and event cards. But the problem is this.

I AM ADDICTED LIKE HELL.

I plan my days, factoring in the hours, and ensure that I don't waste lp. That is how badly addicted I am. The thought of missing just one day of gaming is enough to get me crazy. Besides, very soon I won't even have time to play. Knowing this and how addicted I am, I finally decided to just quit this game. I mean, even if I didn't, eventually I won't be able to play as much, and I would end up getting repeatedly tempted to play the game. 

At this stage of my life, I have to prioritize getting good grades to get into university. 

These past 6 months, it's been fun. I'll miss playing this game, but I've got to move on. So goodbye everyone, and thank you for the past few months that I got to spend playing this game with everyone. 

I'm out.

At this stage of my life, I have to prioritize getting good grades to get into university. 

These past 6 months, it's been fun. I'll miss playing this game, but I've got to move on. So goodbye everyone, and thank you for the past few months that I got to spend playing this game with everyone. 

Roger that Phoenix. T'is been fun indeed; best of luck with you and your studies :D.

~~~

But fo real, you weren't able to compromise :huh:? You're rank 118 (84 LP) so you essentially only have to devote 5-10 minutes of playtime every 7-8 hours, which really isn't alot.

Unless you mean that you being addicted to the game is the issue, and not time itself, then I can understand. I had to quit some MMOs over the years before they took over my life xD

Regardless, your decision is for a good cause. Though if you ever manage to settle down and have some free time again, we'll always be here to welcome you~ (unless we quit the game as well for w/e reason xD)

Roger that Phoenix. T'is been fun indeed; best of luck with you and your studies :D.

~~~

But fo real, you weren't able to compromise :huh:? You're rank 118 (84 LP) so you essentially only have to devote 5-10 minutes of playtime every 7-8 hours, which really isn't alot.

Unless you mean that you being addicted to the game is the issue, and not time itself, then I can understand. I had to quit some MMOs over the years before they took over my life xD

Regardless, your decision is for a good cause. Though if you ever manage to settle down and have some free time again, we'll always be here to welcome you~ (unless we quit the game as well for w/e reason xD)

As in I'm really addicted to the game, to the point where even I can't decide on when to compromise. So yeah, the game was taking over my life. And I wasn't kidding when I said about my school about to unload crap loads amount of tasks. IB is tough as hell. -_-

Yay! I managed to FC Sweet and Sweet Holiday on fourth try!

1zvsUge.png

t7xkkcW.png

~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

I AM ADDICTED LIKE HELL.

I plan my days, factoring in the hours, and ensure that I don't waste lp. That is how badly addicted I am. The thought of missing just one day of gaming is enough to get me crazy. Besides, very soon I won't even have time to play. Knowing this and how addicted I am, I finally decided to just quit this game. I mean, even if I didn't, eventually I won't be able to play as much, and I would end up getting repeatedly tempted to play the game. 

I'm out.

We're quite in the same postion but... I really don't play that much... Me playing the game is planned and I guess its a bit fine if theres a wasted LP...

But you quitting is actually fine. Atleast if you graduate and get into university... Once you have free time... Well you can play again and I guess be back on this forum...(unless i misunderstood and you're not leaving this forum just the game)...

But I guess I might face this problem soon enough....

Anways...

I guess good luck on the tests, and other tasks given to you and good luck on your studies too!

Goodbye phoenix, you'll be missed :(

Even though i should probably do the same as you i can't quit Love Live.

I wish you good luck on your path and hope to see you back somw time.

----------------------------

I FC'd it this morning when i woke up

Meanwhile still haven't played the event song in 4 days (i have over 1k tokens piled up)

3TB6eTb.jpg