Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

That first picture................ goes straight to my phone and becoming my wallpaper for a long long time.............. just so super cute ^v^

@Ceris I think it was because we are close to Halloween and yes I totally think of you as Rin :D Told you before right? On game when I saw Rin I called her Ceris :D (Even while writing this I was gonna write Ceris instead of Rin hahaha)

And in that dream Nosebleed's actions were all from Nico&Maki :D I remember myself rolling and Rose & Eclipsed were sitting next to Nosebleed playing the game but couldn't see any faces :( I saw potato chips clearly though >.<

I want that new Rin idolized but no love gems T.T sad life

here some from me too :D

tumblr_naod4kFG2t1seysdxo1_500.png

Hoshizora.Rin.600.1787547.jpg

tumblr_ndo86bFBnL1sti0v4o1_500.jpg

Love.Live%21.600.1784373.jpg

That first picture................ goes straight to my phone and becoming my wallpaper for a long long time.............. just so super cute ^v^

@Ceris I think it was because we are close to Halloween and yes I totally think of you as Rin :D Told you before right? On game when I saw Rin I called her Ceris :D (Even while writing this I was gonna write Ceris instead of Rin hahaha)

And in that dream Nosebleed's actions were all from Nico&Maki :D I remember myself rolling and Rose & Eclipsed were sitting next to Nosebleed playing the game but couldn't see any faces :( I saw potato chips clearly though >.<

I want that new Rin idolized but no love gems T.T sad life

here some from me too :D

I don't know if I ever posted it here, but my personality IRL is like a mixture of Rin and Hanayo. I'm energetic around friends, like Rin is, but I'm very shy and timid around people I don't know, like Hanayo. I'm also soft spoken and very respectful of friends like both of them, so think of me as somewhere in the middle.

Not allowed to embed from Zerochan, so I'm posting your two images that failed for you (One is a Rin image I already have saved on my computer :D)

4DA.jpg

663702.jpg

I'm currently collecting Halloween based Love Live images, going to post them all on the 31s :D And I'm also not posing much (if any) of Rin, since her birthday is coming up (Nov 1st), so I'm saving my images for then, and same for Eli, though her b-day is really soon, so it's not like I'm waiting long.

Btw, which characters have I not posted an image of in the past few days? I already lost track xD I think I have done Umi, Kotori, Rin, Nico, Hanayo, Nozomi, Maki for her event, but did I post for Honoka? And the Nozomi one was a while ago, so I'll probably post a Nozomi one today.

@Ceris you posted Honoka today :D and after her you posted a Hanayo too (you said you will raise potd to 3 :D)

I am not really sure who I am like :D I know I have that little devil inside like Nico. Super confident around friends not too shy but not too confident near others hmm and  I really do that faking kinda thing near some peope who are not my closest friend but I am not so trying to do it it just comes with that voice :D I hide my feelings so well I don't try hard for it either it just happens never show weakness to others :D hmm energetic, I love eating snacks a loot especially sweets :D So I am like my top 4??? Maki (a little bit) Nico (the most) Honoka and Rin :D (I love plain rice a lot too >.< so that side comes from Hanayo)

Others try to find your character too it is fun to see who is more like you :D

Edit : I sometimes hurt others without noticing. I just say whatever is in my mind so I am sorry if one of my posts offended you! Didn't mean to hurt!!!

I completely lost track of time, so here's my pictures for today, an Umi, Nozomi, and NicoMaki (Sorry Nosebleed, I'm pretty sure you've seen this one before)

*finding better Umi picture* Mission failed

qLZdkrA.png

Xsx2ruc.jpg

Since Umi plan failed, have an extra RinPana set.

MH8lsVI.jpg

y7qbuHf.jpg

Oh, and I forgot to post this a while back, this was relevant to the Christmas Nya's beginning

v0RaO74.jpg

Hanayo has 2 different singing voices, one you hear in their normal songs, and a different one in the painful love songs like Kodoku na Heaven, Love Marginal, etc. Here's Hanayo's AMAZING solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jyLZe0hDbw

My heart beats faster when I think about you

I'm burning up!

"You seem more tired than usual"

I quietly say from behind you

Can't you hear me?

My heart is speaking to you

Even though we're in the same classroom, you're too far away

Maybe I'm bothering you just by looking at you?

A sigh slips through my lips as I murmur to myself

This lonely heaven won't come to an end

I can't tell you to notice my feelings

Because I'm afraid of heartbreak

This love mustn't disappear

This is my lonely heaven

Painful yet affectionate

I can't stop this burning passion!

After school, I spot you at the bus stop

You look like you're waiting for someone, but who?

Is she from our class? Or the class next door?

I want to know, but it hurts

What I want to say is really just a silly dream

I won't hope for anything more than this; my love can stay unrequited

I want to embrace my heaven

I won't seek anything more

I'll accept this heartache

Love is meant to be cried over, right?

Don't take away my heaven

Though it's small and fleeting

I'm burning up; I want to hold you!

This lonely heaven won't come to an end

I can't tell you to notice my feelings

Because I'm afraid of heartbreak

This love mustn't disappear

This is my lonely heaven

Painful yet affectionate

I can't stop this burning passion! This passionate heaven

That song is probably within my top 3 favorite songs from the franchise, the lyrics are absolutely amazing, the singing is phenomenal, and the music is great too.

I'm so glad someone else loves this song as much as I do. The first few seconds are absolute bliss

I'm not sure if I've posted this, but this is one of my favourite non-single/duo character image from Love Live

wallhaven-40472.jpg

I just love how perfectly the art renders their expressions and they personalities. It's so flawless

I'm so glad someone else loves this song as much as I do. The first few seconds are absolute bliss

I'm not sure if I've posted this, but this is one of my favourite non-single/duo character image from Love Live

wallhaven-40472.jpg

I just love how perfectly the art renders their expressions and they personalities. It's so flawless

Broken image, here

cj0Tf.jpg

How much time until the event?

5 hours after my post.

About 5 more hours-ish i think.

#ninja'ed by Ceris T-T

Ha, that's actually a strange thing, since the question was like 30min ago.

Well, back to sleep before the Rin, my ninja senses must have been tingling and woke me up. I'm going for 1-sitting SR Rin in the JP version.

Ha, that's actually a strange thing, since the question was like 30min ago.

Well, back to sleep before the Rin, my ninja senses must have been tingling and woke me up. I'm going for 1-sitting SR Rin in the JP version.

Ya I was distracted by BoG xD

I started up a new JP acc that farmed up like 25 gems by now(still only rank 2; i dont wanna reveal the ID just yet in case it ends up being scrapped like my first JP acc (which btw, you guys can delete ><)).

Overall for the events I will probably just play casual and just aim for the minimum ~12k points for the 1SR for both ENG and JP ver.

@ CLuBLioN I think its a smile Eli. Most of us are just getting the unidolized too :D

Does anyone know what kind of card Eri will be smile, pure or cool? because if it's smile then I won't use my love gems :) my smile team is already very powerful with two ultra rares.

425px-Eli_smile_sr174.jpg425px-Eli_smile_sr174_t.jpg

This isn't my POTD, I just wanted to share an amazing looking Rin picture (and Umi, I really wanted to post Umi earlier) in celebration of the Rin event starting in an hour

3q6lfIj.png

Not sure what Umi is saying, but Rin says "Umi-chan, kawaii nya!", my best guess at Umi is she's saying she's embarassed (so bad at Japanese, only know select words spoken and a few hirigana and katakana, it starts with Ha, (Ha- *kanji I can't read* zu-ka-shi-i which means embarrased)

What a nice Eli :wub:  ... I really want it, it doesn't matter that I always own 2 SR smile Eli's...

Also nice Picture ceris, but I think Umi is much nicer :P . And thanks for sharing your collected images with us. I'll make good use of it :)

I also feel out of place here without a LL! avatar, but I will endure it ...

Going for unidolized, saving all gems for future events, hoping to not have to buy any for the Honoka event in a month, which sounds possible, since that's 5 from login bonuses, 10 from birthdays, EX songs, idolizing the normal for Eli and Kotori events, and event rewards. Sadly, I'll have to buy gems for Hanayo right after, but when Nico's event comes, I will have Christmas money.

What a nice Eli :wub:  ... I really want it, it doesn't matter that I always own 2 SR smile Eli's...

Also nice Picture ceris, but I think Umi is much nicer :P . And thanks for sharing your collected images with us. I'll make good use of it :)

I also feel out of place here without a LL! avatar, but I will endure it ...

I usually say, in my eyes, Umi is the most attractive u's member, but in this image's case, I would have to give Rin more credit, and think Rin looks dangerously cute. I think it's the slightly longer hair that does it. Her hair in that image, along with Hanayo's normal hair length, are my RL preference on a girl, and I've also always loved orange hair. Umi is just good looking, just how it is, but I always love how Rin looked and ranked her rather high along side Maki and Honoka.

Going for unidolized, saving all gems for future events, hoping to not have to buy any for the Honoka event in a month, which sounds possible, since that's 5 from login bonuses, 10 from birthdays, EX songs, idolizing the normal for Eli and Kotori events, and event rewards. Sadly, I'll have to buy gems for Hanayo right after, but when Nico's event comes, I will have Christmas money.

I usually say, in my eyes, Umi is the most attractive u's member, but in this image's case, I would have to give Rin more credit, and think Rin looks dangerously cute. I think it's the slightly longer hair that does it. Her hair in that image, along with Hanayo's normal hair length, are my RL preference on a girl, and I've also always loved orange hair. Umi is just good looking, just how it is, but I always love how Rin looked and ranked her rather high along side Maki and Honoka.

Well Honestly I also like Rin , so I can't blame you ;) . In my personal Ranking of the members just Honoka stands out on the top. I just love her personality... Energetiy, enthuiastic, passionate, honest and even that clumsy and chaotic part. And right after her all other members following on the second place.

But one thing I always don't understand ( Caution !!! that maybe is shocking for some members to read that, so i use a spoiler :D

Why are so many people that obsessed with that Nico Maki thing?! I don't understand it. Honestly I think it's a little bit annoying

;) but thats all just my personal opinion.

Don't hate me for this :P

Yeah, when Rin's hair is allowed to curve and spike out like that she looks pretty damn good compared to when her hair's round as an orange xD

X4YxE19.jpg

I think she's fine both ways, but she does look slightly better when her hair is more messy/spikey, like how that Rin event card looked we got

425px-Rin_pure_sr157.jpg

Well Honestly I also like Rin , so I can't blame you ;) . In my personal Ranking of the members just Honoka stands out on the top. I just love her personality... Energetiy, enthuiastic, passionate, honest and even that clumsy and chaotic part. And right after her all other members following on the second place.

But one thing I always don't understand ( Caution !!! that maybe is shocking for some members to read that, so i use a spoiler :D

Why are so many people that obsessed with that Nico Maki thing?! I don't understand it. Honestly I think it's a little bit annoying

;) but thats all just my personal opinion.

Don't hate me for this :P

I think we should all leave Nosebleed to answer this question. He had a post in a random thread (can't remember which) like 5 months ago about the origins of NicoMaki, but I don't think I can find it

*Realized the Rin event starts an hour later than he planned, begins searching the lands, far and wide to find this fabled post* :P

NOSEBLEED, DON'T SKIP THESE POSTS WHEN YOU WAKE UP!' Found a post~

Edit: I'm a Rinja~

Well... If people like it they should think what they want ;) ... I think I'm just different. Honestly. I don't like all the Yuri stuff between the girls. I like my Idols pure and innocent in every way. I just want to collect them in put them in a cage and watch them how cute they are... Like pets ... (I think i sound a little like psychotic serial killer here, but i'm really almost normal :D )