Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hey guys, I've decided to join in on the fun. This game is really addicting, I wanted to try out this game out of curiosity, but it turned out to be more fun than I expected.

Here my ID: Praeliator - 436991704

Welcome :D It is very very addicting :D Did you watch the anime too?? If you didn't, you should!

Hey guys, I've decided to join in on the fun. This game is really addicting, I wanted to try out this game out of curiosity, but it turned out to be more fun than I expected.

I can add you later today, I am 2 levels away from having my friend list increased by 1.

Eclipsed - 199707075, rank 12

Are there any tips on how I should go about team formation? So far my team A consists of my favorite characters, B has the favorite smileys, C has the favorite pures, D has the favorite cools, and E is used for the auto-formation whenever I want a team that's maxed out on a trait for a song.

And what's the recommended way to go about using the special practice to idolize characters? I've been getting at least 1 idolized version per character so far

Having a blast with this game so far  :lol:

I'll add you guys as soon as the game's maintenance is over. Speaking of adding, I keep on forgetting to add the rest of you guys here... 

Oh, and in a few more days the Maki score match event will start. I'm not prepared at all! *starts panicking*

I'll add you guys as soon as the game's maintenance is over. Speaking of adding, I keep on forgetting to add the rest of you guys here... 

Oh, and in a few more days the Maki score match event will start. I'm not prepared at all! *starts panicking*

I try to make the effort to add everyone that posts here. It helps that my max number of friends is above to raise for the 3rd time this event (goes up every 10 ranks, I've started at 98 and am currently 118)

One of the RinPana artists started yet another new thing, I feel like this is too much text to meet your motivation levels, Nosebleed

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46235692

Actually, I think it's the same thing, but told from Rin's perspective (google translate again \o/)

Did my first 10+1 scout on the JP version. Aw shiet.

RmAARC5.png

I always think that no matter which UR you get, it is a nice draw not to mention you got that Maki SR too :D

I will do another 10+1 on 30th September :D How many love gems will I need for top 200 I wonder? Will 50 be enough? Or more/less?

I always think that no matter which UR you get, it is a nice draw not to mention you got that Maki SR too :D

I will do another 10+1 on 30th September :D How many love gems will I need for top 200 I wonder? Will 50 be enough? Or more/less?

Not sure exactly how many I spent for Hanayo, but it was somewhere around 37. So maybe 45? You don't want to know how many I spent for this Rin event, or even what I still plan on spending. It is horrifying.

And congrats on the UR! My 2nd 10+1 on JP got me my first UR, the Valentine's Nico, And I love that card :)

I try to make the effort to add everyone that posts here. It helps that my max number of friends is above to raise for the 3rd time this event (goes up every 10 ranks, I've started at 98 and am currently 118)

One of the RinPana artists started yet another new thing, I feel like this is too much text to meet your motivation levels, Nosebleed

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46235692

Actually, I think it's the same thing, but told from Rin's perspective (google translate again \o/)

Well not really, it has a lot of kanas but that's no big deal, as long as it's not a crazy ton of kanji I should be good.

And yes you are right this is the same manga but from Rin's prespective, I should finish translating the previous one, never got back to it due to IRL stuff :(

Basically the first one is titled "RinPana Manga 1" and this one is titled "RinPana Manga 1-r" and the description says it's the same story from Rin's prespective to complement the original.

I'll get on it whenever I have time since I'm working on other stuff first.

Thanks, guys. Hanayo might be an UR and all but my favorite card there was still Maki SR, and I still got so many more Makis in this draw *-*. 

Also, I found this on reddit, it's pretty cool to see the seiyuus works outside of love live.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2honoh/a_glimpse_at_the_love_live_seiyuu_outside_of_love/

Nosebleed can you add my info onto the first post

Eclipsed - 199707075

I saw the little debate on single draws vs 10+1 draws from earlier; Any advice on how I should go about this? I don't have any SR's yet

~~~
Edit: Oh, and just a status update: Rank 28, this is like my 4th day of playing? But man I'm so bad xD I bombed the hard songs during my first few days and just now am barely finally able to FC some of them.

Then I tried some of the expert songs and got demolished instantly. #sadlife

One day I'll get better...

Added you into the OP now.

I finally finished typesetting this, my life has been kind of hectic this week but I finally managed to sit down and do it.

It's just a short  manga about Maki's birthday but I thought it was pretty cute: 

https://niconii.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/airbox-maki-chans-birthday-double-release/

Enjoy while I burn through 1000 tokens.

I am on the verge of quitting this event. I was almost tempted to spend an extra $50 and finish off with a final 100 gem rush, but my sane side came up and Now I'm conflicted, mainly because I don't want to risk it, and the stress is too much. I'm never doing this again...

I am on the verge of quitting this event. I was almost tempted to spend an extra $50 and finish off with a final 100 gem rush, but my sane side came up and Now I'm conflicted, mainly because I don't want to risk it, and the stress is too much, and while I came this far, I still had so much farther to go. I'm never doing this again...

So yeah, by the end of this post, I realized I should just give up and take 5th.

I am on the verge of quitting this event. I was almost tempted to spend an extra $50 and finish off with a final 100 gem rush, but my sane side came up and Now I'm conflicted, mainly because I don't want to risk it, and the stress is too much, and while I came this far, I still had so much farther to go. I'm never doing this again...

So yeah, by the end of this post, I realized I should just give up and take 5th.

If all my dilemas involved deciding wether i take 5th or 1st in a 500,000 people tournament, I'd be a very happy person.

I still have 700 tokens to blow away

*sigh*

This is tiring..

I still have 1800 tokens... And I spent about 120 gems *shudder* I have S clear all dailies, 200 on soldier game (btw, Exterminator, 51 clears is awesome, took me 108) and S clear all experts. I went up 22 ranks, played ASN on Hard 127 times, 4x hard 31 times, Ex 62 times, and about 10 for less than hard combined. All adds up to 16215 tokens, not including what I have right now.

I'm burned out, today was painful attempting to grind, I bow down to the others, especially Kb_z (like, WHAT THE FUCK)

Now, I have 28 gems currently, nearly enough for top 200 Maki event!

Sent my request since I did reach rank 120 today as I had planned. Ideally, I would reach 126 before the Maki event, but that's not going to happen sadly.

I got a f/r from someone named Jeftai saying they were from here, but do they post? Or am I just unaware of someone's IGN here? And problem, my list is full again, I can't even accept it :(