Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Screenshot_2014-09-01-16-46-53.png

Just as expected. I'm so done with doing ANY draws in this game. I'm just going to hoard stones from now on and use them in events. At least that way you can get an idolized card if you do good enough and proper 10+1 at least guarantee a single SR.

I'm so dissapointed. Everyone in my timeline gets SR's, one after another and I can't get even a single card, not even a decent rare.

I have two rare Nozomi's, should I idolize one? They're both on my cool team and are among the best ones, so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Nozomi is not really the best cool card.

If you haven't idolized her yet, do it so you can get her side story and 1 love gem.

If you've already gotten her side story then just leave it.

The best cool rares are Eri, Umi and Maki

The best pure rares are Hanayo, Nozomi and Kotori

The best smile rares are Honoka, Nico and Rin

Nozomi is not really the best cool card.

If you haven't idolized her yet, do it so you can get her side story and 1 love gem.

If you've already gotten her side story then just leave it.

The best cool rares are Eri, Umi and Maki

The best pure rares are Hanayo, Nozomi and Kotori

The best smile rares are Honoka, Nico and Rin

Oh well, gonna do it for the side story and gem then. Thanks for the guidance, I'll watch out for those cards. 

Btw, yukata Umi so pretty, she's my favorite together with Eri. Might try a 10+1 draw for this one and then wait for an Eri one.

Congrats on the SR Maki, Nosebleed. That's the one I drew on both of my EN accounts, which Initial SRs is pretty much all I draw...

hrJbLlU.png

I wanna go to a cat cafe with you too :3

That quote! I feel so out of date, only having the initial Rin SR, never got any of the others when I've done 4 draws since more came out :(

My Hanayo team :P

D21fY0V.png

And this is a kinda neat accomplishment

sFvQ8Ul.png

I notice that most smile cards tend to have score abilities, pure cards have stamina and cool ones have the good/great into perfect ability.

My pure team is like immortal, It's full of stamina restores (2 of those being UR) , I can literally play a song and not touch the buttons and it'll likely hold on for 30 seconds, one time i was completely sleepy and messing up and the stamina bar dropped to like 10 and then in the next 15 seconds it was back up to 36

So is Honoka's. I noticed that last night when I did my final grind. At first, I was like "Why does Honoka have a new line?" Then I heard Rin say something about food, then I remembered that was the fall line. No more Rin saying "Everything's going swimmingly!" :(

Granted that pun was pretty bad.  :lol:

Food is better<3

Oh right. Guys, don't forget that kotori's birthday is coming up in September 12. Make sure to login on that day. :)

Why? Does anything special happens during characters birthdays?

I watched the first episode of the anime, Maki singing 'Aishiteru Banzai!' won my heart, it was just so beautiful.

I really want a Windows Phone, but this game is preventing me from replacing my iPhone 4.

You could always rely purely off WiFi for your old phone, since usually, you don't need a contract to browse the web if you are using WiFi. I switched to a new phone and made a new account on my old for fun, and just play on WiFi.

So someone uploaded Ooshima Tomo's latest NicoMaki works..

All I have to say is.. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Nico and Maki actually getting a wedding ceremony, I can't deal with this.

Which one was that?