Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ah so you compete on jp sever too ? :D  save gems to do draws only :D I will actually delete my account and open new one cause I am not getting any gems easily anymore haha! It will be hard to say goodbye to my Nico SR though :D I will open the account tomorrow when the event starts so I can play more and rank up faster :D and get 100 love gems in 3-4 days hihi and do draws

I never competed before, just get the SR then stop even paying attention to the JP version.

Too late for me to restart, plus, I think this is a good enough set to not want to (besides the obvious lack of Rin and Hanayo... of course.)

CYEv2Jt.png

How do I share an image?

My phone lets me take a screenshot, and then I just use my imgur app to upload to the website, and share here using the bbcode imgur gives.

If you knew all that, you just get an image link abut put it between [img ][ /img] without that space.

Just realized I never posted a picture of that SR Maki I drew a little bit ago. I really like the design on that pure one, one of my favorite cards on my JP account.

Maki_pure_sr270.jpg

And I just noticed what the idolized Maki card for her first EN event looks like... *sigh* guess I'm going for top 1000 even though I planned on watching the bloodbath from the side lines... if I have the money to spare after having to buy gems for the Rin event just before :(

Maki_smile_sr167_t.jpg

So I unlocked Music Start on the JP version but there's one double that's almost physically impossible for me to hit with thumbs... Counting spots left to right, the double is 1 and 4. That's right, they're on the same side, and my phone is too big to reach across that gap... I'm going to be forced to play with my index fingers :(

Oh, and Nozomi event starts tomorrow (in about 16 hours)

That shouldn't be too hard to reach with both thumbs, I can do that on a 7 inch screen. Man up :P

Well, another event I won't be grinding too hard, don't really care much for Nozomi, she's my 2nd least favorite.

And I just noticed there's always 1 normal that I get a ton of, does this happen to any of you as well?

08Uks5y.jpg

I unlocked After School Navigators last :D That is 3 songs later than Music Start just looked and I didn't full combo it either

Yes that Akemi one with glasses I always have billions of her and pure Umi -.- so so many pure Umis she is everywhere but I have same number of smile Makis she doesn't bother me haha :D

So I unlocked Music Start on the JP version but there's one double that's almost physically impossible for me to hit with thumbs... Counting spots left to right, the double is 1 and 4. That's right, they're on the same side, and my phone is too big to reach across that gap... I'm going to be forced to play with my index fingers :(

Oh, and Nozomi event starts tomorrow (in about 16 hours)

So this morning I deleted my jp account and opened new one :D I already have 30 love gems :D And the first rare I got was pure Maki >.< then 2 snow halation Rins :D I can go back to my old account if I don't like this one I just wanna play a bit and do a draw :3

And this made me happy even though it will change soon :D

p188Ogx.png

Am I the only one that prefers the unidolized version? I just really like the little ghost on top and the Miko like outfit.

The idolized version has a China like dress and I'm not the biggest fan of China dresses, especially when compared to Miko outfits.

So honestly I just want the unidolized version in this one, it's genuinely cuter for me.

The ability is hilarious though, it's called "Breast Rub"

So they just gave me scouting ticket... on jp server... Ceris will be jealous...

0tBMSbp.png

I GOT UR RIN!!!!! I GOT A UR!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A TICKET... I am so keeping this account and so so happy nyaa nyahaha

And for a moment I forgot this forum's name... That is how much excited I am now :D

So they just gave me scouting ticket... on jp server... Ceris will be jealous...

0tBMSbp.png

I GOT UR RIN!!!!! I GOT A UR!!!!!!!!!!! WITH A TICKET... I am so keeping this account and so so happy nyaa nyahaha

And for a moment I forgot this forum's name... That is how much excited I am now :D

Congrats Ezeefreak!

I was rank 85-86 on jp :D I am still saving my account's transfer code so maybe I will get it back but after this Rin... I am not sure hehe well lets see what happens after 10+1 draw >.< must be better than getting 11 rares right?(yeah this did happen on my first try 10+1 on jp acc)