Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Congrats Ezeefreak!

I was rank 85-86 on jp :D I am still saving my account's transfer code so maybe I will get it back but after this Rin... I am not sure hehe well lets see what happens after 10+1 draw >.< must be better than getting 11 rares right?(yeah this did happen on my first try 10+1 on jp acc)

You're even higher than I am, but my team is already doing kinda good. Almsot went for Tier 2 for the Honoka event then realized I didn't have enough Love Gems, so still saying screw it to JP events, because if I get 48 more gems, and reach rank 100 (not hard), I get enough tickets for another guaranteed SR.

Nico's said that line before Ceris, i've heard it several times now :P

Ahh i was out for a whole day with no internet, the pain of not being able to play sucked :(

And Ren pls buy me a figure, i'll pay for shipping<3

It seems you have come to the Love Live faction, wise choice.

Ah ya know, just me plastering my face everyone for everyone to see.

Also, it's kind of a bummer because Nico doesn't have a figure yet. The Beach Queens one is decent, but I'll post some pictures when it comes.

Bought 50 more gems with some late birthday money, I'm at 64 and still going to be earning some more. I'm ready for the back to back Rin and Maki events~

Oh, and another event without a "Current Event" picture. At this rate, you should just post a picture of the event announcement picture we see in the game for simplicity :P

Okay, Hanayo... You need to stop with all these lines... Like now T.T

2RatgkA.jpg

The way she said it...

I just finished season 2 of love live. I don't really get it, it's the first time I felt this way by being happy watching something instead of sad, it's a really fresh sensation. But now I just love so much all the girls, although Maki is 100% my favorite.

And yeah, Maki singing "Aishiteru Banzai" in season one was what won my heart, but everyone singing it together in season two last episode was so heartwarming. Actually, there were so many scenes that felt like that, such an amazing anime.

I showed this to Nosebleed but might as well share it overall. I also found out the artist did more than the one I showed, so I'll just link his profile.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5677250

The 5th thing... i dunno what it is, the first 4 are all RinPana fluff and really cute, and pretty sure the recent 3 go together, even if they didn't, it's all imagination anyway since they're textless.

Thanks guys :D I think it is aforable that they talk about full moon :) Now waiting for Kotori's birthday to hear other lines :D

And Ceris yesterday I was looking at Rin's other SR card and I said Ceris is sooo cuuute haha now I stated to call her Ceris
And whenever I see panda Nico I am like oh Nosebleed hahaha

Edit: Boooooo T.T

hAgVMzg.png

I'm just wondering.... Is Nozomi's skill good? Or are skills that give out score improvement better than skills similar to Nozomi's?

It is very helpful for the more complicated songs.

When that kind of ability activates in expert songs for example it makes FC'ing much easier depending on where in the song it activates.

And this ability's probability is 39% which is fairly high as opposed to some others.

I realized I haven't posted many pics so..

MGdhazH.jpg

Maki: Waah! Nico-chan Nico-chan Nico-chan!

Nico: Shut up nico

I feel like a cheater

yRI3pi4.png

I never realized how OP perfect lock is. I thought the % was based on each individual note, but no, it's just a % chance of activation, and once it's activated, you're set. My UR Honoka's ability last for 5.5seconds... That's like the entire line of notes in the chorus, and combined with Rin's same ability that lasts a shorter time, I was invincible the entire chorus.

I feel like a cheater

I never realized how OP perfect lock is. I thought the % was based on each individual note, but no, it's just a % chance of activation, and once it's activated, you're set. My UR Honoka's ability last for 5.5seconds... That's like the entire line of notes in the chorus, and combined with Rin's same ability that lasts a shorter time, I was invincible the entire chorus.

Yep, it's one of the best abilities imo, it can really save you in the trickiest bits if you're lucky.

Also I didn't announce it here but i finally opened up a wordpress to release all my future Love Live stuff.

And I've released the latest chapters of Osoroi now if you want to check it out:

https://niconii.wordpress.com/2014/09/08/osoroi-chapters-1-8/

Ahh today I could do A combo but right after chorus I did a good -.-

Why Rin activates wrong ??? It was only 21 combo and her skill activated but the ability says every 25 perfects there is a chance

Have 47 gems on jp server this time they are giving august-november (2013 sr ur) cards :D wanna do iiit :3