Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I was hoping for a draw I would actually want to do, I have almost 100 gems to spend on my new account...

I just watched this whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FljMWhSnK7Q

lol@Umi and Kotori scores, right off the start.

I wish I understood Japanese, the person says something about Hanayo, Rin, Nico, and Maki at the end.

So, I never paid attention to School Idol Paradise, as I didn't have a Vita and didn't want to look at something I will never get. But then I searched Kodoku na Heaven on Youtube just to listen to the song and a SIP came up so I watched it. Now I want the game for just one feature, the fact that the characters dance to songs that normally don't have PVs or aren't in the anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f6LYByuxE8

Also saw Darling, Binetsu kara Mystery (a Lily White song), and others.

Oh, and I'm close to just saying fuck it, and going for top 3 in the Rin event. I will have 80 gems saved up and still have a little birthday money left to spend on another 50 or more. 35 got me 37k points in the last event and top 50 was ~41-42k. So what would an extra 70 have gotten me score wise? :P

I have an answer for this now, hitting held notes is the equivalent of hitting 2 notes, just 1 for your combo, so you hit 2 long notes before her ability activated. (That's a guess, but it's the only thing I can think of)

Question, do you get 5FP for someone using you for a song? I noticed random "5LP Live Show Rewards" in my present history when I only choose friends, who give me 10FP.

I don't really remember but that might be the reason

Really? OH! I wanted to ask why do I get 5-10 friend points even though  I didn't play a live so this must be it!! I noticed getting a few but never looked at present history :D

So I got my SR Honoka from score match then I said okii let's go to my real account and get her there too since I still hav time to do that :D

I went to my account got Kotori's 5 gems there too and...........................................

vL9hemd.png

AREYOUKIDDINGME My heart can't stand this really happiness overload

Yeah 3rd years is not my thing either

They will soon post 1st years though :D then you can do 3 10+1 draws :D

I should just wait until the 1st year draw... I wonder how long before they do one... If there isn't one next event I'll cry.

God i've been busy the past days and haven't been able to play the game at all, I'm likely going to have to spend love gems just to get the SR reward because i really couldn't play for many many hours.

Meanwhile have some fanart of that Nico and Maki UR

iW1HTWT.jpg

The Valentines URs are still my favorite UR for both of them.

And this is my current event standings point wise (I couldn't care less about ranking).

Cf19vTH.png

5TGhJbC.png

lII5Jqd.png

In the EN version, I'm actually ranked 1100 for song score, and I only played the song 3 times so there's plenty of room for improvement, plus I still need to get the SR Nozomi, which will help even more. Might actually place top 1000 in event song for once.

Took me 4 tries, and only FCed it twice out of 18 attempts... There's one held note that always gets me. I hate playing it.

Anyone remember how I used to complain about my WiFi? Its been striking again, lost over 150 LP between my two Japanese accounts this event. Just lost 40 in the past few hours.

Haven't posted here a while, so i do it now, like you can see ... I'm currently working on FC all Songs on hard. Which is a really tough job for unrhythmical and clumsy guy like me ;) ... I'm looking forward to the 5 Birthday-gems today, to make another 10 + 1draw soon without spending money -> I'm not satisfied with my number of Honokas yet :D

Greetz

Haven't posted here a while, so i do it now, like you can see ... I'm currently working on FC all Songs on hard. Which is a really tough job for unrhythmical and clumsy guy like me ;) ... I'm looking forward to the 5 Birthday-gems today, to make another 10 + 1draw soon without spending money -> I'm not satisfied with my number of Honokas yet :D

Greetz