Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Screenshot_2014-08-27-18-44-10.png

I kept on timing bad during the long slider phase, but it's finally FC'ed.

Not sure why, but new cards tempted me into two single draws. Got another smile Nico and pure Hanayo rares, which made it the worst idea ever. I should have keep all the stones and spend them on the event instead.

_-_

The only events I'm going to actually try in are Rin and Hanayo events (just top 1k for others), and I can manage enough gems per event I care about from idolizing new members, b-days, event payouts for Eli and Nozomi events I won't be getting top 1k, experts, etc.

This idolized Hanayo is too much... Both Hanayo and Rin are so far up there on my favorite characters of all time.

eOqQK6y.png

hBIF4bW.png

WOW. REALLY?!

I'm the only one!?

I just noticed something too. I was surprised when I saw Yeokoso had 21k FP so quickly but I just noticed I myself have 6000 FP now since I don't really need to use them (I have all Rares and normals already) and it didn't really take a week to get there and i've just been playing as usual.

School Idol Paradise is being released tomorrow.

And of course we get more in depth PVs just before release

I want it, there seems to be a lot of fun gameplay

It seems that the formula is kind of the same as SIF but with Vita's touch screen and obviously there's a lot more animation and variety of stuff to do. The songs are also the full version and not just a short version like SIF.

And obviously you can draw a heart with your hand, that's as cheesy as they come!

Sadly the gameplay difficulty seems pretty easy from every PV released thus far with pretty slow moving notes, I really hope there are harder modes because I want to know wether or not it's worth buying a Vita for this.