Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Lame combo with 69 great and 2 good 2 bad , get me to 177k of score, counted roughly get a bout 6 times trigger of nico skill~

Haiz, 68 plays still cannot handle short slider, only pass short slider twice by suddenly can feel accurate rhythm...

Found out more calm down make my tap slower a bit to more perfect score...

15k points, i think should need few gem on last days ~ 

I doubt I'll be able to get into top 1k before the end; I'm already kind of giving up, since I'd rather save the stones for the next 10+1 draw after the event, than waste it all just to get another Nico card; I doubt that idolization makes it worthwhile, considering you'd propably have to waste a lot of stones to get from around 11k to a safe spot within top 1k. Not to mention, it's not the best card, either.

Is it worth to waste a lot of stones and grind it all the way to the top? Considering I'm at 40 stones now and there's 3 days left till the event ends, I'm not sure anymore; I'm certain people will start using stones before the very end to secure their spots.

I'm still questioning why I even try at this game. I attempted Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life on Hard and got a 1-good run 4 times in a row (...)

And this just tops it off.

Ck2lIzB.png

My first draw (besides the two free daily I did). Bad enough it's a Maki that I was denied for so long, but it's the one card I need to finish having all 27 rares in the English version. Really!?

I'm still questioning why I even try at this game. I attempted Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life on Hard and got a 1-good run 4 times in a row (...)

And this just tops it off.

Ck2lIzB.png

My first draw (besides the two free daily I did). Bad enough it's a Maki that I was denied for so long, but it's the one card I need to finish having all 27 rares in the English version. Really!?

Heh.

The Jap version has tons of cards, it's more natural to get rares.

I'm certain that all of you folks who want to stay in the top 1000 would have to spend more love gems.... First place person in event point ranking is ridiculous.... I mean seriously! 117566 points and this person hasn't even played SIF that long (the rank/level of this person is only 29)....

More like exploiting glitches in a system. He was 2nd place a few hours ago with quite a point gap and within one hour he gained about 30k~40k points. Not to mention he's ONLY LVL 29! Seems pretty fishy if you ask me.

Same thing happened during the Kotori event where some dude got a very very high event song score (1 million 1 think? I can't remember, could have been lower) just from playing Easy mode on the event song. I know cause I checked his profile and he had 0 hard song completion. Few days later he was removed from the scoreboards as well so i presume he was banned.

It is definitely possible to exploit it by altering the score etc. before device sends the data to the system. We just don't know who is exploiting this and who isn't. Kinda sucks knowing someone is able to stay within the top 1000/200 without spending any love gems.

I'm certain that all of you folks who want to stay in the top 1000 would have to spend more love gems.... First place person in event point ranking is ridiculous.... I mean seriously! 117566 points and this person hasn't even played SIF that long (the rank/level of this person is only 29)....

People on reddit say it's a bug, sometimes a submitted score turns into event ranking instead. Because when that person was #1, it was literally impossible for that person to have that many event points because his rank was too low to even allow that many plays.

Heh.

The Jap version has tons of cards, it's more natural to get rares.

While typing a rant about how I it mattered that it was the Maki I didn't have, I realized it was a special rare, one that we don't have. I'm not annoyed anymore (other than the fact I didn't get Rin instead):P

My slow post.. @JkR: He wasn't even near the top of the leaderboards before, the (now #3) person has been like that for a while, he wasn't in the top 5 either, as shown by this picture that was taken like 5 hours before he appeared.

h45U4HR.png

More like exploiting glitches in a system. He was 2nd place a few hours ago with quite a point gap and within one hour he gained about 30k~40k points. Not to mention he's ONLY LVL 29! Seems pretty fishy if you ask me.

Same thing happened during the Kotori event where some dude got a very very high event song score (1 million 1 think? I can't remember, could have been lower) just from playing Easy mode on the event song. I know cause I checked his profile and he had 0 hard song completion. Few days later he was removed from the scoreboards as well so i presume he was banned.

It is definitely possible to exploit it by altering the score etc. before device sends the data to the system. We just don't know who is exploiting this and who isn't. Kinda sucks knowing someone is able to stay within the top 1000/200 without spending any love gems.

If this is true, more faith in humanity lost.

The game should have some defense mechanisms against this though. Like checking if the score is even possible with the team he has.

While typing a rant about how I it mattered that it was the Maki I didn't have, I realized it was a special rare, one that we don't have. I'm not annoyed anymore (other than the fact I didn't get Rin instead) :P

I spoke too soon. The card I had in mind was the wonderful post-episode 5 Rin training outfit, and this happened after I FC'd Yujo no Change and got 1000 friend points

G41wFmE.png

The amount of joy and the bits of yelling involved when I saw that... I love the Japanese version :P

Is there a way tell the moderators (if that's the proper term) or something? This incident is just messing the scoreboard up...

I guess my link wasn't read. http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2adqh1/lets_do_some_math_about_the_new_rank_1/It's probably an accidental bug, as said in the comments, but that post said you could contact KLabs at [email protected]

Hopefully someone already reported the problem...

Oh yeah, how long do these daily rotation songs last for?

So... I tried Mermaid Festa Vol 2 on Expert... that didn't turn out too well. First off, my team only has 15 stamina, so I didn't have room for much error. Second, I didn't realize the notes would be soooooo fast! And lastly, Daily Songs are already harder, so that expert destroyed me. Failed in 30 seconds :P

Ya I'm ranked like 70 now and I spent about 23 gems it's a struggle

I feel like I was scared a little by putting voices to the faces it's just not the same

I won't accept Rin's VA because she didn't get into character. She didn't do a nya~

Ya I'm ranked like 70 now and I spent about 23 gems it's a struggle

I'm glad I really don't care about top 200. I'm currently ranked 568, and I think the leaderboards updated pretty recently

I decided to not aiming to top 200 :/ Have 72 gems and don't want to keep using them :P

The only event I'd try to get in the top 200 for are Hanayo and Rin, since their popularity aren't too high (from what I've seen), and because I like both those characters.

I've been doing tons of 10 student draws, not a single rare.

I do my free daily scout, get a cool Eri.

The game hates me.

Time to start doing every single scout individually :D

And JP servers are too generous with rares...

20kkrUl.png

I6xbYfj.png

My game is already being invaded by Nico!