Your top 3 To Love-ru girls?

Although I don't like To Love Ru, I always see this girl everywhere and came to like her appearance and the vibe she gives.

To-love-ru.png

It's the one in the top left corner, with the cooking tools D:

Thats Mikan she's Rito's (Protagonist) Imouto.

I recently finished collecting the original manga series as well as Darkness up to volume 7. (French edition.)  I like how Rito always falls with his fingers at exactly the right place. :lol:  (And the more the series progresses, the more he seems to "open the lips" with his fingers under the panties. >_>;; )

Onwards with the top 3 :

1. Momo.  The sexiest, most sensual character in the series imho, both in her personality and looks.

2. Yami.  Both super cute AND badass, she was one of the characters that drew me to the series I guess.

3. Yui.  The perfect tsundere lol, her shy moments are just too cute and hilarious.  Plus that amazing oppai.

Honorable mention to Magical Kyoko Kirisaki for being one of the sexiest characters in the series despite being pretty minor, her sexy scenes are some of the best imho.  Also a heads up to Mikan who didn't really appeal to me at first but kinda grew on me over time.  I don't usualy like imouto characters, but she's pretty adorable.

Thanks for the name, Okami xD

With all the hot girls in this series, he picks the 11-year-old :rolleyes:

By appearance, she was the only one that picked my interest. The rest of the cast remind me of almost every other girl I've seen in other ecchi anime, which doesn't make them that "hot" for me o:

I call it "Imouto Attractor Field"

It's my loli-eye, it can spot them from a mile away :c

Since I've caught up on the manga, I guess I'll weigh in.

1. Lala.  The perfect foil to Rito.  He's hyper-aware, and she's oblivious to the effect she has on him.  He is painfully awkward in sexual situations and she's innocently uninhibited.    Pretty much the perfect match for this sort of comedy.

2.  Momo.  The girl with the plan.  Just as uninhibited as her sister, but perfectly aware of what she's doing to Rito.  Entertaining to read, but I'm glad that Lala got to him first.

3.  Yami.  With her it doesn't really have anything to do with her relationship to Rito.  She just has the best backstory and probably the deepest character development(of course she was cut whole cloth from another manga, so she's had time for the author to develop her).