Fruit VN

Nosebleed

So when I saw that thread title, I had no idea what to expect, and yet somehow when I clicked on it, this was exactly what I subconsciously expected. Don't ask me how that makes sense. Just let it be known that I'm crying right now, I cannot handle this being a thing. Thank you for gracing us with this Nosebleed, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

I can understand the fruit VN, since it's just a stupid thing put together by someone bored, but that other VN with the bomb-heroine actually looks like it had effort put into it... I might have to check it out. :D

Yea a fruit and a bird VN are stupid but I can understand them cause they are "stupid thing put together by someone bored" but a bomb-heroine is a commercial VN!? I mean com on even for a stupid nukige there has to be a limit of how stupid a story can be.

Yea a fruit and a bird VN are stupid but I can understand them cause they are "stupid thing put together by someone bored" but a bomb-heroine is a commercial VN!? I mean com on even for a stupid nukige there has to be a limit of how stupid a story can be.

Though I have to say that her exploding in the middle of a h-scene would be the most hilarious bad end I've ever seen. :D

• 1 month later...

You want to say that you waren't simply bored and that you really tried to make something good?

quoting the title screen: "a super sugoi dating sim the best one ever"

no, but really. you think i was bored typing this game?

(also, thanks to op, because of this thread i finally stopped procrastinating and actually made an account on here)

quoting the title screen: "a super sugoi dating sim the best one ever"

no, but really. you think i was bored typing this game?

(also, thanks to op, because of this thread i finally stopped procrastinating and actually made an account on here)

No I don't think you were bored while making it, I think you were bored and wanted to create a VN to kill some time and it didn't really mater to you what you are making nor were you intrested in putting a efort to make something good. Am I wrong?