Spring 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Nope, it really doesn't. I wasn't a fan of "Problem Children" either. Maybe I just dislike the game approach in the anime itself? My guess at least.

I really liked Mondaiji-tachi and I feel like this one took the concept to the next level.

Plus Shiro best loli of this season.

I guess it's just personal tastes.

I really liked Mondaiji-tachi and I feel like this one took the concept to the next level.

Plus Shiro best loli of this season.

I guess it's just personal tastes.

I've only seen the first two episodes of Mondaiji-tachi (Problem Children), but can easily tell from what I've seen that NGNL indeed has taken that concept and really has taken it to the next level. A season two most likely will happen as well (I doubt the plot will wrap up during this season).

So... Black Bullet. Damn this chapter -_- I saw it coming when they said all that of going to the class, and Enju saying that she would show them that dvd.

At the end, I really hoped that Rentaro would snap and just leave the monolith alone, turning into some dark hero (which, for me, would've been awesome, as I can't really remember any anime/manga like that; in the end, they always decide to be good and help the bastards).

So... Black Bullet. Damn this chapter -_- I saw it coming when they said all that of going to the class, and Enju saying that she would show them that dvd.

At the end, I really hoped that Rentaro would snap and just leave the monolith alone, turning into some dark hero (which, for me, would've been awesome, as I can't really remember any anime/manga like that; in the end, they always decide to be good and help the bastards).

I watched that episode right after an episode of JoJo that made me cry so I didn't cry, but man. That episode was really sad.

I couldn't see that happening since the plot has been pretty linear so far. It would be pretty cool, but all I want is for Rentaro to go all out fighting this prejudice.

But yeah, that was a pretty sad episode and I can see Rentaro snapping soon :P

i was like praying for Rentaro to snap and go on a rampage in the City or sth but alas they are still gonna save those bastards ;c

As soon as Rentarou said he would protect all of them the death flag was set. It's almost always that line in these types of anime.

Such a sad ep.

Black Bullet was dark this week. Damn.

Also as much as I love NGNL. I think the ending was ridiculous. They broke down in an illusionary version of Tokyo.

> Implies all Neets have some form of phobia to the outside world.

Did annoy me a bit.

But I loved how Jibril went all masochistic. xD

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought that that scene was just for "fun" and that in the next chapter they'll be fine again e_e

So many that D:

Also as much as I love NGNL. I think the ending was ridiculous. They broke down in an illusionary version of Tokyo.

Did annoy me a bit.

Time to download the episode then.

Did annoy me a bit.

Well they do live in a small room somewhere and have anthropophobia. They also have terrible memories there. What other way were they going to react?