Ayakashibito English patch released :)

Zhiroo

Great to get this working. Though I do run into one problem, and that is Ayakashibito doesn't stretch to full screen. I have an ATI driver and CCC is set to stretch all programs/games to fit the screen. Is it just inherently like this or am I the only one with this issue? :[ Cause on 1920x1080 resolution, seeing the same sized display for the vn in windowed as full screen mode is kinda straining on the eyes.

can someone help me with my error? I keep getting this http://puu.sh/7STCZ.png and this http://puu.sh/7STEm.png

I had this problem for a few seconds, or I assume it was the same one. Anyways to resolve it you just need to open the Aya.bat file and type yes and enter when prompted in the command prompt. Once I did that the game worked without a problem on my end.

Does the game have its own fullscreen option? Try to use that. If that messes up aspect ratio, there /should/ be options to change that in your GPU drivers. I've done it on nvidia drivers and intel integrated gpu ones myself.

Yea, the game does have a full screen option and I have my ATI graphics card driver set to stretch to fit screen (it does for other vns), but no matter what I do, it just stays the same size windowed or full screen. I did kind of fixed this by reverting to 800x600, which lets me play the game "full screen" in windowed mode. 

• 3 months later...

Great to get this working. Though I do run into one problem, and that is Ayakashibito doesn't stretch to full screen. I have an ATI driver and CCC is set to stretch all programs/games to fit the screen. Is it just inherently like this or am I the only one with this issue? :[ Cause on 1920x1080 resolution, seeing the same sized display for the vn in windowed as full screen mode is kinda straining on the eyes.

I had the same problem, though with an Nvidia graphics card driver. With Nvidia though, there was an "overide scaling mode set by games and programs" option which worked perfectly for me.

I recommend this game to everyone.  Play it and bow before the awesomeness that is Propeller.  Mwahahaha.

Seems like an investigation novel. I don't like them a lot but the art looks really good. I'm attracted to art. I'll give this a go.

Downloading from the linked torrent(s) is super slow. Bleh.