Would you be attracted to a humanoid sentient being?

Gahaha

I been playing monster girl three some today.  While I did not fine any of the monsters who were just for fighting attractive,  I will be the first to admit got a Fondness for Alice You, really get to know her she is a monster with human traits even ignoring the fact that she does have a human form. I still like her in her monster form.  That got me wondering again. Could you be attracted. to a different. Race/being, As long, as they were completely sentient? 

I think it would take awhile for people to get used to it, but eventually it would be possible. I mean, there are people who do it anyways already, why not with a cute girl on the upper half? xD
Well, jokes aside it might be feasible. There is this manga that touches on the subject from the societal point of view (has a lot of ecchi though):
http://mangafox.me/manga/monster_musume_no_iru_nichijou/

Please don't give your threads misleading/vague titles like that.

If monsters were in the same numbers as humans and with the same intelligence/resources, we'd be pretty much screwed. Unless we nuked them beforehand, that is. I think it'd lead to the extermination (maybe enslavement?) of one of the groups pretty soon.

I think it's totally possible to fall for some humanoid creatures.

The more something resembles a human the more you can be attracted to them. 

As long as they have key features such as the basic body proportions and a human like face, you can totally fall for them.

I find some monster girls to be rather cute in fact.

It's all about the uncanny valley! (assume instead of humanoid robots we're using monster girls)

Plv22P7.jpg

I guess if we go with just physical attraction and not personality, well I would need some kind of personality to be attracted to but whatever. In a 2D standpoint I can imagine it but it may just be because of the art style, I can't really imagine me enjoying humanoid sentient being in real life as much as I would in anime. I guess it's possible though.

I think it's totally possible to fall for some humanoid creatures.

The more something resembles a human the more you can be attracted to them. 

As long as they have key features such as the basic body proportions and a human like face, you can totally fall for them.

I find some monster girls to be rather cute in fact.

This.

Now you just have to figure out how to ...reproduce. I doubt a bunraku puppet will satisfy.

In a 2D standpoint I can imagine it but it may just be because of the art style, I can't really imagine me enjoying humanoid sentient being in real life as much as I would in anime. I guess it's possible though.

yea, i got hard time imagining it aswell, just look at those "pokemon in real life", creepy...

It would certainly be possible, as long as they would retain basic human features... For example, I would probably not be attracted to a humanoid insect.

As long as they also have something resembling our intelligence, then I don't really see that many problems... Of course, there is always the "mermaid dilemma"...

It would certainly be possible, as long as they would retain basic human features... For example, I would probably not be attracted to a humanoid insect.

As long as they also have something resembling our intelligence, then I don't really see that many problems... Of course, there is always the "mermaid dilemma"...

Simple. Don't date mermaids.

But if you look at it most monster girls would cause the same dillemma. Unless you're not looking for a sex life with your monster girl.